This literally never happens in any other country in the world

This literally never happens in any other country in the world.

Why are Americans so disgusting Sup Forums?

>Americans
You mean dirty brown people

Dirty brown people where in North America before whites, so, yes?

When the BBW facesitting 2 strong

actually, isn't it worse? Didn't she hit her with a pipe first, then drop her dirtbike sized body on her?

>nigger
>Florida

That's about as far of the American demographic as you can get.

so if cuba attacked florida the USA wouldnt defend it?

>literally
That may be so, but it metaphorically happens in other countries.

FAKE. You're shitty meme cites no source. Fuck off with your race-baiting propaganda faggot.

chill out jennifer lawrance.

Similar story in south africa as well.

jesus that sheboon strength

As if most whites aren't just as disgusting as most niggers. haha
Let's be honest

Yeah, she could definitely rip off your pasty little basement dweller arms.

Pics or it didn't happen, loser.

could she also lift a pen to fill out a job application? or is the white man holding her down?

Most whites are pretty much niggers too. Especially those self proclaimed Aryan faggots.

this is the result of year of liberal policy. from the free food they eat to the systematic helplessness.

Can YOU lift a pen to fill out a job application or are the jews/sjws/illegal immigrants holding you down?

XD who the fuck comes up with the names man? Sheboon is fucking great.

I do have one, thanks for asking. working along with plenty of guys from india, they don't mind working.

>this is the result of year of liberal policy
Typical conservatard. Can't even string together a coherent sentence.

....black people.

Cuba's been attacking Florida for 50 years with shitty refugees and we've been fucking welcoming them with open arms

This happens in literally every country in the planet. The only reason you hear about it is because Florida's arrest records are made public.

People always bitch about Florida, the only thing different is that they don't make arrests public in other states, but they're just as bad.

A white woman just tried cooking two kids yesterday. We are all the same dumb animals.

Yeah fucking right. Mama pays your bills and makes you chicken tendies while you pound your weak little fists on your keyboard all day.

There isn’t any war that the US wouldn’t be the first to jump in and join, nigger.

No I mean it. Just gotta take my word for it. No one is holding me back, no one is holding my indian colleagues back. Not even making really much, but it covers my basic lifestyle. Also jewish parents, so no... even they are not holding me back.

Lol. Fucking gold. 1,000 internets for you.

I blame the chair companies

/thread mr dubs
bunch of eurotrash faggets ITT who have never been to US

Fake as fuck. As an american I can testify that it's LITERALLY impossible to eat a megafries in 23.6 seconds and i know that for a fact, because I set the record for eating megafries and it took me 32.2 seconds and no one has beaten my record since. If you're going to shitpost AT LEAST try to be accurate.

MuriKKKans are what happens when you interbreed pond scum with Zionists.

The worst refugees were Cruz and Rubio. Fucking Batista degenerates.

ok, but it's Florida. Not even America likes Florida

not knowing about South America.