Go Vegan Sup Forums for the animals your health and the planet

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/MV4hp-73cCQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Plants are livings things too, ya know.

Roll

I CHOOSE DEATH

>Go Vegan Sup Forums for the animals your health and the planet

Fuck off, snowflake. Vegans and faggots cannot stop talking about how they're vegans and faggots.

I choose both because I'm not a faggot

Well that's torture and death those pants be slowly dieing.

/thread

>for health

The healthiest diet includes meat, fish, and poultry, in addition to vegetables and fruits and nuts and grains.

an animal wouldn't think twice about eating me if it had the chance

DEATH MOTHERFUCKER

They prefer to ear something that's slowly dying

Not even vegetarians respect you and your eating disorders, kek

What makes you so special ? I could bench press you vegan power !

Those are not actually healthy, but the human body got used to proteins and other components in the meat and our metabolism resist when we try to change the diet

Actually, gorillas and chimpanzees have been observed to cannibalize other tribes.

And you think that because you saw it on some youtube channel or what?

It's a proven fact that there are certain fatty acids that are not produced in the human body that are required for proper nerve development in humans. You will only get these from diet, and some are only found in seafood.

A purely vegan diet is absolutely absurd. A ridiculous fad.

>Using the gorilla meme
Just sudoku, flimflam

my dad was vegan for most of my life, now he eats meat because being vegan wasn't enough intake alone.

I would if I could but I am an animal.

this too, plants are living organism as we animals

>plants being destroyed globally at an astonishing rate

Nice one vegan faggots, wheres our air going to go.

Are you a fucking gorilla? Has your species survived solely on a vegan diet? No humans didn't it was primarily a mix of both meat and vegetables. Why do you think we have enzymes to digest it? Your not a fucking gorilla or an elephant. Shut up already

>He doesn't eat souls

If i couldnt eat meat i would literally kill myself

Doesn't matter if they can't digest it imo.

Lol this happened at Chardon high school in Ohio. I live in Ohio and I was currently in detention when he shot some kids like and edgy fag

Don't worry user, these people are in a similar vein to the ones who think that monkeys shouldnt exist cause we evolved from an ancestor way back.

They can digest it though
Slowly, and not as properly
But they still do

Why would we eat it raw if we can cook it and lather it is spices?

There multiple flaws with the vegan viewpoint. Some farms even are carbon deficites due to how far the product has to travel as well as various machinery used in the harvests and processing. Not to mention the way they store alot of those foods requires generally gas and heavy preservatives to keep them around and sustainably available to the market. The Apple you way may very well be over a year old. Just kept in a has chamber or irradiated. Losing a huge amount of it's nutritional value in the process.

Vegan and vegetarian diets also usually have huge protein and iron deficites that have to be solved with supplements and medication. A balanced diet of both meat, fruit and vegetables as well as starches fats and oils is needed to keep you at peak efficiency.

Meat isn't perfect with all they horomones, meat dyes, animal cruelty and such. But meat is still good for you.

Perfect wholesome natural produce is not economically profitable in this day and age unless it's marked up beyond affordability of the lower classes.

So lets just get ready for nutrient paste and the day we all wonder what it's made out of.

Sage

Stop sucking dicks as your only source of protein
Just eat a fucking tasty burg

>implying those plants are alive on the supermarket shelves

Why are vegans so stupid Sup Forums?

Never had sushi fucker?

Lol. Those plants are just as dead as those cuts of meat

Learn about gut biology you fucking faggot

meat is much easier to digest that vegetable matter, and far more nutrient dense calorie rich. As far as food goes, meat is king.

Even as a meatlover I want nutrient paste

Thats alright to have your own opinion. But it aint

Your brain deteriorates when you dont eat meat

If you can not make your point in a few short sentences its most probably bullshit right

>for the animals
Non-people animals have no moral standing.
>your health
There's more to life than maximizing health. I bet you do all sorts of things that aren't optimally healthy for you.
>and the planet
Rinse and repeat above.

I do believe you user, but only because of the dubs.

>He doesn't know the evolutionary path of man

If you go vegan, the animals are competing for resources and should be killed.

Thanks for playing, you can join the feral proto humans in death, as our family of tool using meat eaters continue to take over the world,.

The plants are still alive do you know anything about plants ? Or ever grown any plants NO so shut the fuck up and fuck off

I eat sashimi on a daily basis and often eat raw beef.

Live in Japan.

Learn science and anthropology,before posting some Facebook tier shit.

Then post higher jpegs, and more images
fucker

I don't eat anything that doesn't have a mother.

Yeah the meat is alive too. Do you know anything about microbiology? The mitocondrea and Nucleus DNA is still alive and intact. Do you even know jack shit? No, you hide behind your trips like a pussy bitch.

Eat Vegans

All of those murdered vegetables! you hypocritical faggot murdering bastard!!!!

Nice rebuttal. I'm sure it will win you some points.

It won't be once I cook it, I promise you that.

I'm a vegetarian and have been for many years. Vegan is too political.

>be vegan
>care if your veggies were grown using cow poop
>literal SJW against yourself

Vegans are causing brutal deforestations in Brazil and southwest Asia to supply their soy demands, many animals lost their ecosistems so you can feel better about eating badly

But you have never grown any plants have you ?
Why comment on something you know nothing about ?

next month I'll be 100% vegan forever thanks to Dr Michael Greger

i had a friend that ate right every day and lifted, was in perfect shape and ladies loved him said he was hot af (im not sure cuz im not a faggot like the rest of you dragon dildo riders) anyways he died because some drunk driver ran a red light and hit him. go on with your elitist bullshit, but nobody lives forever, not even you fags on here who are into emo faggotry and think you're immortal gay vampires not u either. u should probably just kill yourself now tho and get on to being with your god.

Only because they would taste better than a toxic animal product eater !

this.

And theres the fact that monkeys evolved to be this intellgent because of the influx of proteins from consuming meat

Eat Plants
AND Animals

Was vegan for a year. Lost about 80% of my hair, because a body can't take iron, selen and zinc from plants as well. And the best was: the hair is not growing back, basically ruined my look at 20.
I am eating meat, but will change to vegan as soon as stem cell meat is at 5$ per 100 gram.

moral of the story: rather eat nicely and eat meat and die of colon cancer

i have and still do, any other dumbass assumptions you want to make while your on your soapbox?

i would hunt pigeons with a slingshot and cook em on the forest over that grid fridges have on their back

How? I eat 90% of locally grown plant foods and nuts.

>Dr Michael Greger
Who is Dr Michael Greger?

shut up faggot

Jokes on you, calory rich plants also increase cancer risk. Calories increase the chance of cancer, where ever you get them.

the only nice things you eat are andy sixx logs. mcdonalds salads don't count as eating nice you fat gypsy scrub.

well youre only 10% animal genocide, youre cool

The Führer of the vegans. He like what Richard Stallman is for the free software community or what Steve Jobs was to all the Macfags

>Monkeys

It was Apes, not monkeys. Monkeys are the little ones with tails, and some of them are carnivores already. The idea is hominids and Apes diverged from some common ancestor

Following that logic you could say any cell activity is cancerogenic. It's about the huge relative health benefits in comparison to a meat diet rather than an absolutist one

I would make a lot more meals with vegetables and plants. But man. In the US, plants cost way too much in comparison. So I'll keep eating meat.

I'm for not controlling overpopulation just to see on the news a vegan got eaten by a bear during a camping trip.

A guy who grossly overstates the benefits of a vegan diet and the harm of animal based foods.

I wanna die

Tell me more about the plants you grow ?

Tell that to my doctor, my hair and my ego, going semi bald at this age is breaking you.
Image related, was a guy going vegan

Here is the daily menu I get 99% of my nutritions from. B12 is being supplemented (solgar).

1kg Broccoli
1kg Brussels Sprouts
200-300g oat meal
100g Walnuts
100g Almonds
30g Broccoli Sprouts
100g arugula

A reward for all the vegans out there staying strong!
youtu.be/MV4hp-73cCQ

how? I don't eat any coconut or palm fats