Who wins Sup Forums?

Who wins Sup Forums?

LAPD easy, but I'd consider the city boys because of their hats

What time of the year? If it's winter the NYPD would have it easy. The LAPD would freeze to death

whoever has the most whites and asians on the force. we know how gun violence ends in chicago; dead blacs.

NYPD has an annual budget of 4.8billion while LAPD has 1.4

The NYPD is better equipped than a lot of armies. NYPD stomps.

They be killed off by player three, Chicago Nig Nogs

Sorry lads, British Bobbies are going to beat you all at the same time

In fact, doesn't the NYPD have officers stationed in other countries? It's basically NYC's own personal military and CIA.

kekd

nypd would win. they have better training and discipline compared to other major cities in usa. they also have higher standards for marksmanship so there officers know how to shoot better plus NYPD has more experienced officers as a whole than LAPD when it comes to combat experience

LAPD is probably more violent on the whole. Assuming equal numbers the NYPD is going up against Rodney King's assailants.

chicagoians would kill both groups, trade their equipment for bananas and codeine (or whatever black people do)

LA doesn't have a subway system or skyscrapers. Chicago does. The NYPD will feel more at home in Chicago and make better use of the environment.

>people think some blacks with uzis, aks and a few rpgs could take on fully geared police that are on same level as military
good luck beating nypds multiple tanks

>LA doesn't have a subway system or skyscrapers
Bitch I'm European and know that's a lie?

British cops are nothing to fuck with. They're actually amazing when they need to be. You just don't hear about it because they aren't shooting citizens dead every other day.

What are you gonna do, take their butterknife away?

>who wins
blacks

>amazing
>not shooting darkies
Pick one, bongcuck.

NYPD for sure, LAPD will just end up missions and shooting every else except NYPD trust me, I'll a local.

>its guud when cops shuut unarmd black peeple!
herp derp

Sorry but I have to agree, I've seen the British police in action, as soon as their fancy helmets come off, and they pull out their telescopic batons, you run, but chances are they'll catch you anyway

They're the perfect example of speaking softly and carrying a big stick.

Chicago Jesus fuck

The RCMP.

Is Chicago empty for the purpose of the fight?

>take off their fancy helmets and take our their telescopic batons

Hardy kek