I think I figured out how to create another version of yourself

I think I figured out how to create another version of yourself.

>You are 100% you
>Your daughter is 50% you
>If you have a daughter with your daughter she would be 75% you
>If you have a daughter with your granddaughter she would be 87.5% you
>If you have a daughter with your greatgranddaughter she would be 93.75% you
>If you have a daughter with your greatgreatgranddaughter she would be 96.875% you
>Assuming you wait until each daughter is 15, and you had your first kid at 15 that would make you 90 by this point and thus likely be too close to death for another generation. You will now have kin that is nearly a clone of you as it only has 3.125% of a difference with your genetics.

I don't have any words but I am interested in where this thread is going. Bump.

15 takes too long. 10 is quicker.

> Assuming women are asexual
> assuming a woman can be a clone of a man
> assuming the 3.125% difference is the gender of origin

10 seems a bit early to breed.

>Assuming women are asexual
I never made that assumption.

That is not how it works. you would probably just cross out your heterozygous chromosomes. so.. in the end your offspring would be huge homos.

how is that different from op's current state?

If you are not a fag and offspring become more and more like you then they should not be fags.

>implying inbreeding is a solution to cloning
Now I've read everything on Sup Forums. I can finally disconnect from the Internet knowing there really isn't anything worth my attention here.

If the red flower blooms she's of birthing age.

>assuming the child of your daughter will not have a high percentatge of being retarded and so on with every generation

You are dumb and never took middle school biology.

>mfw op is autistic daughter fucking maniac

If you are not retarded and the percentage of the genetics that the offspring has in common with you rises each generation then the offspring she not be retarded.

Go away, faggot. We are trying to figure out how to clone on a budget. We can't afford those fancy tubes and shit that the scientists get to use.

Why not just clone yourself like dolly?

That method would require expensive science equipment and shit. It's probably also regulated by the Jews and they probably would install some sort of clone control system or something.

Dna + empty human embrio = clone?

Genetics does not work like that. Even if you want to play in fucking sandbox and pretend that children wont be retarded from inbreeding, then you still have to ignore random mutations.

There's not even a fantasy setting with fucked enough laws of universe for this to work.

>There's not even a fantasy setting with fucked enough laws of universe for this to work.
Well why don't you come up with something better, Mr. Iknoweverythingaboutcloning.

*sigh*
Why don't you just take your genetic material, add some telemeres to it, and then implant it into a human egg and implant the egg into a female. The resulting baby will be 100% a clone of you in the very first generation.

In fact, you're limited only by the number of women you can get to carry your baby. You can create an army of you. Figure out how to create an artificial womb and you're unlimited in the number of your clones you can create.

We have solved the telomere problem already. So we can now create genetically perfect clones.

Genetics don't work that way, each one would have huge variance. You'd need like 50 daughters, then pick the one closest to your features, then have her have like 8 kids with you, then pick the closest.

You'd really only get a couple of generations in and you'd mostly create deformed monsters past the first generation thanks to paired recessive genes.

>replying seriously to this

>Your daughter is 50% you
Do you even biology?

That's foul

sexual reproduction would fuck this whole plan. Your First daughter would get half of your genetic makeup. In every cycle of inbreeding, any Chromosome already inside your daughter would be redundant and you actually lose information. When you are 90 years old, you would just end up with a watered down version and incomprehensibly retarded version of yourself.

looks it was already done , op is the attempted clone

>your daughter is 50% you
>your daughter is 50% her mother
>you are 50% your mother
>you are 50% your father
>you are 0% you
>you don't exist
>it's impossible to clone yourself in any way because 0 * 2 = 0

>>
adding telemeres to genetic material literally creates cancer

This

Then that would certainly be OP's 100% identical clone.

>this

kek

how do you know i am 100% real ?

8/10
I agree, OP is an idiot

Only 25% of both parents DNA goes towards a child's DNA,the rest is repressive.

We solved the telomere problem, user.

This