Any DXM fans out there?

Any DXM fans out there?
How often do you do?
What makes you keep coming back to?
What're your experiences with like?

Bump.

The N word.

It was awful. It was the same feeling I would get when something traumatic happened in my childhood; I would dissociate from it because I couldn't process what was happening.

Really itchy back, feels weird to walk, shit my pants from trying to fart.

5/10 drug

i got wrecked hardcore off of this one time. thats one drug id never touch again. i felt really sick at the start and then i was uncomfortably wrecked for way too long. you also have to be careful they put other toxic ass shit in most cough syrups today. its not worth it man lol

Flesh of my flesh blood of my blood was probably his high point. He really fell off around ...and then there was x.

DON'T LISTEN TO THESE FAGGOTS. IT'S FUCKING AWESOME. WILL CHILL YOU OUT. SORT OF LIKE A HYDROCODONE/VALIUM MIX. THE ONLY THING I DON'T LIKE IS AT A CERTAIN LEVEL YOU GET AUDITORY HALLUCINATIONS. JUST REMIND YOURSELF IT'S THE DXM. OH AND THE HANGOVER CAN BE NASTY.

That shit sucks. It's a drug for 14 year old kids that can't get acid because they're kids.

Did you do it more than once?
If so, was it any different or the same?

What?

I'm well aware, user. I've done it plenty of times.

OH FUCK OFF YOU WHINY BITCH. YOU CAN TAKE A WHOLE BOTTLE AND ANY EFFECT WILL START DYING OFF IN 3-4 HRS. YOU SHUT IN WIMP.

Or because nobody in your city sells good acid.

YOU DON'T GET "ACID" EITHER YOU FAT SHUT IN HOME SCHOOLED WEIRDO. YOU GET RC'S FROM CHINA THAT MIMIK LSD REDDIT FAG,

no its not awesome at all. yeah you get high but it has a "i just poisoned myself more than usual" feeling the whole time

OH FUCK OFF YOU 12 YEAR OLD WHINY CUNT. LET THE ADULTS TALK HERE SAGE.

If you can stay awake. It's like being super duper drunk. Haven't done it in about 8 years. Done it twice. Don't care for it to much.

DUDE, YOU CAN BUY IT OFF THE SHELF. NO NEED TO LIE YOU FAT SHUT IN. YOU NEVER TRIED IT EVER YOU FAT FUCK

that guy may not get acid but i sure do. out of the 6 times ive bought acid (in quanitty) this summer, only 2 of them ended up testing negative for LSD. couple times yeah jeez you could even taste it. im pretty sure i had a DOB or something a few weeks ago it was weird feeling and tasted terrible

Thought this was a dmx thread.
Don't mind me I'm dyslexic.

WHERE THA HOOD WHERE THA HOOD WHERE THA HOOD AT

ive tried it once, all i needed

you're a fuckin dumb cunt
really interested to see what proof you have of that.

did you not know mass spectrometry is available in some european countries, and therefore, this has validated that actual fucking LSD is around? not to mention reagent tests, which are easily available almost everywhere

LOL YOU DUMB DUMB FAT FUCK. TE LSD TEST POSITIVE FOR ANY AND ALL INDOLES YOU FUCKING IMBECILE. YOU THINK THEY DON'T KNOW THIS ASSHOLE? YOU GOT A CHEAP RC FAGGOT. NO ONE MAKES LSD ANYMORE GOOF.

it is around brother dont listen to him. you do have to know the right people though. asking a friend if he knows anybody that may know someone who can get LSD. yeah you're probly getting some random phenelephalamine

AHH LET'S SEE FAT ASS NIGGER: IN THE LAST 15 YEARS COPS HAVE NEVER EVER TESTED REAL LSD .

LET ME GUESS: THEY BUSTED THE WRONG BASEMENT DWELLERS?

FUCKING IDIOT

>it is around brother dont listen to him. you do have to know the right people though

AND SOME FAT BALDING 16 YEAR OLD KNOWS THE "RIGHT PEOPLE"? FUCK OFF FAT NIGGER.

LSD HASN'T BEEN SEEN IN USA FOR THE LAST 15 YEARS. LAST GUY WHO MADE IT DIED AND NONE WAS SEEN AFTER YOU FAT RETARD

Its good sometimes but weed is better.
Not often.
Its crazy as fuck!
fun

REALLY NIGGER?

ITS REAL?

HOW DO YOU KNOW IT'S "REAL" FAT ASS NIGGER?

BECAUSE YOU'RE EQUALLY FAT FRIEND TOLD YOU?

lol ive been doing psychedelic drugs for 18 years. i even know of people who produce it in my country. there are even people in the united states that still produce it. where i live, LSD labs are very few, but ones i know of, are usually quite complex, on a farm as well. the alkaloids needed to produce LSD is still grown in the united states as well. i know the difference between LSD and a psychedelic phenelephalamine

OK SAGE. SO YOU HAVE BEEN DOING DRUGS SINCE YOU WERE -6 IN AGE?

FUCK OFF AND DIE FAT FUCK.

my bad, lsd is technically a psychedelic phenelephalamine. so "other" psychedelic phenelephalamine.

kek

im in my late 30's

what kind of auditory hallucinations?

how the fuck do i get it then

YOU CAN GET FIRE ALARMS, PEOPLE CALLING YOUR NAME AND I HAVE HAD DEMON LIKE VOICES WHISPERING STUFF TO ME LIKE "YOU ARE GOING TO DIE" AT HIGHER RIDICULOUS LEVELS. JUST REMIND YOURSELF IT'S THE DRUG.

I took some yesterday dumbass. And how are you going for to tell me what drugs I can get retard? And it's not rc I've taken those before. Shut up jelly fag you're too much of an outcast to find anything

YOU DON'T FAT FUCK. YOU ARE A KKKUNT WHO NEVER LEAVES THE HOUSE.

AS I SAID FAT FUCK: GO PLAY VIDEO GAMES AND FUCK OFF AND DIE.

Mins is lsd. It come on one solid piece of construction paper. My dealer uses a ruler and cuts out each hit

WELL THAT SOLVES IT FAT FUCK. IT'S REAL LSD!!!!! CONGRATS BITCH.

the guy who made it has died but plenty of people have produced LSD, it wasnt some big secret on how to produce it. and if you actually want to know what an "RC" is look up the book "phenelephalamines i know and love". it'll give you a little more info on the term "RC" you throw around a lot. these RC's have names. they aren't drain cleaner mixed in a bath tub with some of your mothers other kitchen chemicals

I usually do a light 2nd plateau trip, and it's pretty great. I usually roll with the lights off and like to listen to music or watch a TV show while I'm tripping. Give Up by the Postal Service was probably my favorite album ever while on it. The second season of Mr. Robot had a great tone for it, very creepy.

So u know how to turn caps OFF? No ones going to read your idiotic posts because they are in caps. Also you talk/type like your about 10 so I seriously doubt you have any experience with acid or any other drug

this is literally a nigger mans drug. It has no other reason then to fuck you up, skipping the feel good step and going straight to the fuck you up. Not only that but you go straight to bed missing out on the feel good after buzz meal.

I swear you are probably the only fat fuck in mommy's basement here

Oh yeah, sometimes you throw up after an hour or so, but by the time you're finished you're usually tripping balls. I'd say 1/10 trips I get nausea after throwing up. There is no hangover, it's an afterglow. You have very little anxiety during it, and music is still great. Only use products in which the only active ingredient is dextromethorphan.

Yeah. I'M A HUGE FAN!
His performance at Woodstock was madness! Shame he has fallen so deeply lately.

if you have a major in chemistry and a minor in bio chemistry. you can produce LSD if you have little farm and want to produce rye. its quite the process but not impossible and is still done today. you really have to know the right people, caps lock guys isn't gonna find it in highschool. them old skool ravers got it tho :P

That doesn't mean shit. It's probably the 4plsd or what ever it is. Plenty of that stuff comes on blotter just cause it's on blotter paper doesn't mean anything

Where did you learn English? Why can't you write it better?

what kind do i need to buy

hi samefag. keep same fagging. we all believe you.

My.buddys dad is a govt chemist. He said they produce mass quantity of the shit for "research purposes"... he gave us a few hits one time. I can tell u this best shit I ever had and I sold it all through high scholl when I had a hookup. I went through hundreds of different sheets and kinds nothing ever compared tovthus stuff he gave us. 1 hit of it was way stronger than taking 10 strips of any of the shit I ever sold.

ITT: A BUNCH OF 12 YEAR OLDS SOLD BLANK CONSTRUCTION PAPER DISCUSS HOW "CONNECTED" THEY ARE IN THE PLAYGROUND.

WWHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FUCKING CRINGE. IS REDDIT NOT WORKING TODAY.

AND HERE COME THE 11 YEAR OLDS. SCHOOLS OUT.

reddit spacing fag.

I would never have thought that in this thread, caps lock dude would be the most reasonable.

Holy kek!!!

YOU REALLY THINK THESE FAT FUCK SHUT INS WHO NEED TO WEAR A HELMET TO LEAVE THE HOUSE WOULD BUY DRUGS FACE TO FACE?

LMFAO!!!!

It fucking sucks tbh, weed or lsd is way better

YOU MEAN OREGANO AND BLACK CONSTRUCTION PAPER?

Yea I'm 37 probably have done and sold more drugs in my 20's than you could ever dream of seeing and really could care less what you do or don't believe

totally man. gotta remember lsd comes from a fungus that infects rye wheat. its not impossible to create lol. it jjust rare with all of the other different variations of it out there

SURE YOU HAVE UNEMPLOYED BALD ELECTRICIAN.

you throw up if there is guaifenesin in it

really though. hes never had real lsd because hes fucking in highschool. you can tell how much of a moron he is, even if its not "real lsd" he still rather get fucked up first nations style, driking cough syrup and probly huffing gas

Honestly OP, Dxm is a completely unique drug. While mushies make you feel everything that's around you, Dxm makes you feel Everything in your head. It's perfect for self medicating / counselling yourself. I go about 700-800mg. Seriously, it's a hard drug, but it's fken underrated. You need a strong mind going in to it. Have fun :)

YOU FUCKING 10 YEAR OLD IMBECILE. COUHH SYRUP? LIKE HYCODAN? YOUR MOM WOULD SUCK DICK FOR THAT FUCKING KISSLESS VIRGIN.

YOU NEVER HAD REAL ANYTHING EXCEPT YOUR DADDY'S COCK IN YOUR ASS.

you sound like the 12 year old that was mouthing off at my 8 year old on minecraft a few nights ago

8 YEAR OLD WHAT? CAT?

YOU FUCKING SHUT IN SEX OFFENDER WEIRDO. YOU SOUND LIKE AN AUTISTIC 40 YEAR OLD TRYING TO IMPRESS 10 YEAR OLDS YOU WEIRDO FUCK.

> not selling drugs since you were 11