/sg/ - Eternal Syria General: United Arab Ummah Edition

Links updated for May 23
syriagenerals.wordpress.com/ (everything you need is here)

>Interview w/ Assad
youtu.be/wELCDCPsw6M
>Thread Theme

youtube.com/watch?v=G_EgR7UHw8Q

youtube.com/watch?v=6DXdL03cVRE

youtube.com/watch?v=6DXdL03cVRE

youtube.com/watch?v=B_ubOwHlXPs

youtube.com/watch?v=_Jm59TMwhac

PERMA MAPS
>Live hohol with ticker
mideast.liveuamap.com/
>Interactive military map
militarymaps.info/
>Timeline map of Syria
cartercenter.org/syria-conflict-map/
>Fan maps
@syria_protector
@PetoLucem
@miladvisor
@a7_mirza
@hamza_780
edmaps.com/html/syrian_civil_war_in_maps.html

RECENT MAPS
New maps:
>Raqqah (May 22)
i.imgur.com/XWSusu6.jpg
>Fallujah (May 22)
i.imgur.com/AszegyH.jpg
>Shengal (May 22)
i.imgur.com/elV1ugM.jpg
>North Aleppo (May 22)
i.imgur.com/xdpi0QW.jpg
>Dier Ezzor (May 22)
i.imgur.com/0xQlCdp.jpg
>East Gouta (May 21)
e.top4top.net/p_140m6yy1.jpg
>Rutba (May 20)
i.imgur.com/LXqfeXP.jpg
>Latakia (May 18)
i.imgur.com/ZYWPIEI.jpg

Previous: >>

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/AlArabiya_Brk/status/734666174902984704
youtube.com/watch?v=mtOM55YvX34
youtube.com/watch?v=nKr_-VMMsLI
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/12170
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/12171
businessinsider.com/its-not-too-late-to-empower-the-moderate-rebels-of-syria-2014-10
haaretz.com/israel-news/1.665113
almasdarnews.com/article/isis-claims-responsibility-terrorist-attacks-jableh-tartous/
almasdarnews.com/article/video-moderate-rebel-groups-northern-aleppo-defect-islamist-militia/
youtube.com/watch?v=DsUdlDO4SHw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>أبو هيثم
>sandniggers in Australia
kys

>kys

no u

Raqqa when?

>Latakia, Syria: five explosions in the city of Jabal (rockets) and 4 Tartus (car bomb and three suicide attacks); 100 dead

>Associated al-Aamak affiliated with the Islamic State organization said that the organization carried out the attacks in Tartus and Jabal". More than a hundred were killed in attacks in two coastal cities that are controlled by Assad.

twitter.com/AlArabiya_Brk/status/734666174902984704

youtube.com/watch?v=mtOM55YvX34

youtube.com/watch?v=nKr_-VMMsLI

the SAA have to liberate Raqqah so probably more than 1 year. The k*rdish terrorists have no interest in liberate a city that they will not control.

If the Kurds take Raqqa which is more than likely it will confirm the break up of Syria.

But they will control it, to the Kurds raqqa is apart of Syrian Kurdistan

It's too early to tell, but it doesn't bode well for Tartus and the region.

This many suicide bombings in such a short time means ISIS has some base of operations behind the Syrian army lines for producing explosives. And a pretty decent network.

they think Bashar al-Assad and the shia militias will do nothing?? kek I will go myself if it's necessary to kill these bastards. How brave the k*rds are with the support of the vassal of israel.

>they think Bashar al-Assad and the shia militias will do nothing??

What can they possibly do? Further escalate the conflict after literally sweating blood to finally get the initiative?

Reminder that Shi'ites and Christians are friends.

Reminder that all muslins should die

>Reminder that all Salafis/Wahhabis should die
ftfy

Islam would be a lot more tolerable without the cancerous influence of the Salafis&Wahhabis

That said I prefer Islam to stay in the middle east and not come to Europe. That is their home, this is ours.

>mfw at least 100 filthy shias died today

isis is based

In the good ole' /sg/ days you'd have at least 5 (you's) by now.

Iraqis reported making gains in Fallujah

>responding to edgy kikebait
Not even once.

>>responding to edgy kikebait

>implying this isn't actually a major opinion in israel

Go to /r/syriancivilwar, lots of israelis openly support isis for killing israel's enemies.

Oh Im not surprised, after all Hillary emails confirm Israeli covert support and weapon smuggling to "F"SA

Christianity is lost. In 100 years it will only be taught in history books like the roman gods etc.

>lots of israelis openly support isis for killing israel's enemies.
??? It's almost as if the entire Shia world wants to kill all Jews and Israel. why are you acting surprised..?

i dislike your kind greatly, but these fucks really don't see the logic in killing the mudshits and eradicating their regressive culture.

> Israeli covert support and weapon smuggling to "F"SA

Care to show me where in the mails it's said that we supplied weapons to the FSA?

I'm happy when their troops get BTFO, just as I'm happy when ISIS gets bombed and BTFO.
But I'm not happy when civilians get akhbared in one of their cities.

Christianity is being kept alive by non-European Christians, i.e. Latinos, Filipinos, Arab Christians. They are revitalising Christianity in the west.

Its still huge in eastern/central Europe

OK.

wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/12170

Check hohol maps

Fallujah is getting rekt by Iraqi Army.
Isis is done for it. Good job!

You're proving my point.
While the Americans state:
>Finally, this sensitive contact [WHO???] advises that >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>if

An email from 2012 reveals nothing about what Israel has been doing for the past 3 years. There have been many reports of SAA overrunning rebel positions near the Golan area and finding crates of Israeli weapons and mines.

>theoretically
It says "SHOULD EXPECT" not "COULD EXPECT". Which implies that its more than just an american theory.
It is a mail from 2012. Our scope of Hillary mails sadly doesnt reach a lot further.

The intention was clearly there and the mail definitely confirms plans for contacts and support for FSA, of course its not directly but covert.
I never said it was official/open support or direct contact. I said "covert" in the post you replied to.

This mail of course doesnt prove arming the FSA but it definitely doesnt prove NOT arming the FSA, it clearly states the intentions. Twist that as you wish.

>There have been many reports of SAA overrunning rebel positions near the Golan area and finding crates of Israeli weapons and mines.

Show me, I asked for evidence haven't I. If there is evidence I'll be convinced.

>It says "SHOULD EXPECT" not "COULD EXPECT". Which implies that its more than just an american theory.

you're ignoring the *if* in the first part of the sentence. Furthermore, who is the contact and why do his words represent the Israeli government?

>The intention was clearly there and the mail definitely confirms plans for contacts and support for FSA

Yes contact the FSA, there is no doubt that Israel has contact with the FSA, but contact is not the same as supplying arms or even support.

> FSA but it definitely doesnt prove NOT arming the FSA
lol, Israeli officials are quoted that there are no intentions to do anything but have contact with the FSA. The intentions are clearly outlined, and they do not include arming the FSA:

>This effort would be designed to collect intelligence and influence the policies of whatever successor government emerges in Damascus.

Conflicted reports with some saying it was an FSA element.

tartous is 50% alawi and latakia is less than 30% alawi.

m8 your IDF buddies openly rescued a few hundred jihadis from based SAA and treated them in your hospitals where they were greeted by bibi

I don't think these numbers are accurate at all anymore. but it's true that a lot of Sunnis live there.
However I'm pretty sure it's quite segregated along religious lines throughout most of the city, so it's not hard to believe that most killed were indeed Alawi/Shia.

The government has been saying Fallujah and Mosul will be free next week for 2 years.
I don't believe this crap.
The only solution is to nuke both of them and then nuke them again just to make sure

>openly rescued a few hundred jihadis from based SAA

Source is needed. I see claims but I see no evidence. We didn't rescue them, they got to the border crossing themselves.

We have treated a few hundreds FSA members. Most of which were not Jihadists, but some of them were Nusra members, that's well documented and we're not hiding it (for example we allowed journalists to interview them)

I should add though that another email states "senior Israeli Intelligence and Military commanders" reservations with a stronger FSA, because the "new revolutionary regime" could bring in more extremists that might be hostile to Israel in Syria, which Israel of course would NOT be happy with

So if armed support DID happen, it would probably not have been very big.

wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/12171
(an interesting mail, btw)

Israel was ofcourse slightly torn between
1. having a moderate neighbouring country though ally of Iran
vs.
2. weaking of Iran geopolitically yet having a potentially hostile extremist state next door

But I guess it seems the hate/fear of Iran ultimately overrides everything else?

I lived in Tartous for 6 months, there was virtually no way to tell who from who unless you asked. The coastal cities were like a totally different country compared to areas like Raqqa and Deir Ezzor.

They never made an official announcement that Mosul will be free in a week, only saying that there is an upcoming major offensive.
Fallujah currently getting hammered.

They got to the border crossing, and got lifted to a hospital.
repeat x a few hundred times.

?????????

>Data as of now: at least 126 dead and 230 wounded # طرطوس # جبلة 126 قتيل و 230 جريح جراء الانفجارات التي هزت مدينتي طرطوس وجبلة صباح اليوم بحسب شام إف إم التابعة للنظام

>So if armed support DID happen, it would probably not have been very big.

That's the thing, there is little to gain from this and a lot more to lose, for both Israel and the FSA if actual documentation came out that Israel has supplied the FSA.

We cannot supply them in large amounts like the US/Turkey/Gulf states are doing. And small amount of supplies is a game of high risk low reward.

If anything, while not outlined in any of these emails I've seen, it's much more likely that if Israel wanted to aid the FSA we'd supply information. That's a low risk potentially high reward game.

>But I guess it seems the hate/fear of Iran ultimately overrides everything else?
Well, no one could foresee the Iran deal, without it things could have worked out better for us, and perhaps the Islamic regime would have been toppled by now.
Yes, removing our enemies is kind of important considering we live with 20% Arab enemies among us, only 50% Jews between the river and the sea, surrounded with hundreds of millions of fanatical Arabs, who are in turn surrounded with hundreds of millions more Muslims who hate us.

Are you an Arab?
I could be wrong... are you talking about not being able to tell people apart in the common commerce areas or in the living districts and suburbs?

Yeah that's true, how is that rescued from the SAA? it's not like some movie where they're running with the SAA chasing them to make it to the border in the nick of time...

Yes, I'm Syrian.

There are obviously some villages and towns in the countryside made up virtually entirely of one sect but the city itself is diverse and for me it was impossible to tell the sects apart.

They were not evacuated from imminent SAA onslaught, but treating wounds whereas they would have most likely died is still considered as rescuing.

>Op's pic

Disgusting. Many of these nations of these nations do not deserve to be a part of Greater Syria.

>أبو هيثم

Melbourne or Sydney?

>Israel's most urgent question is whether to switch to a bolder, more proactive strategy vis-a-vis the Syrian war. So far, most Israeli support for moderate, local, non-Islamist rebel battalions along the border has been limited to humanitarian aid, such as treating 1,400 sick and wounded Syrians in Israeli hospitals, supplying medication, food, and heaters to villagers, and so forth.

>Some rebel groups maintain constant contact with the IDF, including frequent secret meetings reportedly held in Tiberias, but only a modest amount of weapons have been provided to them, mainly rocket-propelled grenade launchers.

businessinsider.com/its-not-too-late-to-empower-the-moderate-rebels-of-syria-2014-10

>The Lebanese news website Al-Akhbar, considered affiliated with Hezbollah, reported on Thursday that it has obtained documents showing that Israeli officials tried to coordinate the transfer of weapons to Syrian opposition forces.

>According to the report, the hackers managed to break into the computers of Israeli defense officials, acquiring files, transcripts, phone numbers, addresses and secret documents. The hackers also hacked the computer and tapped the phone of "the Druze official closest to Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu," Mandi Safdi, a former parliamentary aide to MK Ayoub Kara (Likud).

>According to the report, the surveillance of Safdi, which lasted several months, exposed senior Lebanese and Syrian officials as cooperating with Israel.

>The obtained documents revealed an attempt by Safdi to recruit Lebanese and Syrian agents and to transfer arms to Syrian opposition groups, the report said. Contact between an Islamic State member and Israel was also revealed, according to the report.

>The documents also pointed out coordination between Syrian opposition elements and Lebanese groups and Israel in obtaining information about Hezbollah outposts and members.

haaretz.com/israel-news/1.665113

> @leithfadel
>Tiger Forces "Al-Hamza Brigade" advancing at the Misturda Gas Fields in east Homs right now. ISIS has scaled back these last few days

What is going on in jableh and with the internally displaced?

>According to the Latakia News Network:

>90 killed and 170 wounded in Jableh
36 killed and 55 wounded in Tartous

ISIS going to lose Fallujah today / tomorrow.

Huge BTFO happening right now.

>The Lebanese news website Al-Akhbar, considered affiliated with Hezbollah

Todays gains in anbar/fallujah

Business Insider also reported on it.

I know that you will just squirm around and provide excuses for everything until they are caught red-handed or admit they are doing it but when Israel is openly communicating with and providing medical aid to the rebels and when dozens of photos have emerged of different situations where SAA troops find boxes of mines/weapons with Hebrew writing on them in rebel areas near Golan its clear whats going on.

The city is encircled, there is no escape route; it will not happen overnight, most likely it will be done over the next one to three months. Any Islamic state soldiers in the city will be killed or captured during this siege. Either way, good on the Iraqi paramilitary and Iraqi security forces. Once Fallujah is complete, Mosul will be next to be liberated.

Al Nusra (Al Qaeda branch) in the Quneitra crossing between Israel and Syria.

They look so moderate.

Where are the IDF bombings, artillery strikes and air strikes on the Al Qaeda fighters that openly operate in the border?

?? What's to admit? do you think it would have been better to shoot at them at the border? I mean, it's not as if Israel already has a PR nightmare with being known to be a little trigger happy right?

Hey! they are peaceful freedom loving pro democracy fighters, even Bibi meet them in the Hospitals.

>@Gjoene

>#Tartous terror attacks reportedly carried out by #Ahrar_al_Sham, same rebel group that carried out #alZara massacre in #Homs #Syria

>Remember that just 2 weeks ago, #US #UK and #France blocked #Russia request to put #Ahrar_al_Sham on #UN blacklist

Now Isis is claiming that the committed the terrorist attack in jableh.

>ISIS claims responsibility for terrorist attacks at Jableh, Tartous

>almasdarnews.com/article/isis-claims-responsibility-terrorist-attacks-jableh-tartous/ | Al-Masdar News

Why is it that any time I see someone mention Suheil al-assad, they always get his rank wrong. He is not a Colonel, he is a major General. He was promoted about a month ago.

Speaking of """moderates"""

>VIDEO: Moderate rebel groups in northern Aleppo defect to Islamist militia

>In a new video, the rebel commanders of hundreds of Free Syrian Army fighters in northern Aleppo pledged their allegiance to the ‘Army of Mujahedeen’, one of the largest Islamist umbrella groups in the Aleppo governorate.

>These rebel groups have otherwise been clashing with ISIS over a Turkish-Syrian border region for the past two months. With a new unified command structure, the Syrian Opposition will be better bolstered to gain the upper hand.

almasdarnews.com/article/video-moderate-rebel-groups-northern-aleppo-defect-islamist-militia/

youtube.com/watch?v=DsUdlDO4SHw

You could... you know... keep out of the Syrian war and sort out your issues with the Palestinians.

>in other news, Aliens land on the front lawn of the White House

>What's to admit?

That Israel has been providing weapons and other military equipment to the rebels

>sort out your issues with the Palestinians.
This will.never happen. Right now, there are discussions occurring in the Knesset on whether the Israeli government should annex 60% of palestine.

>whether the Israeli government should annex 60% of palestine.

is that even a discussion or question?

>You could... you know... keep out of the Syrian war

"Israel sentences Syria citizens to death after refusing entrance for Syrian escapees " -BBC/CNN/ABC

This is a just a PR move from Israel pretending to be hospitable that you guys are just reading way too much into.

If you are referring to the boxes of mines and RPG's with Hebrew lettering's they found in Syria a few weeks ago, those were smuggled by the Druze in the Golan.

Does ISIS just kill its own people every single day? It's just going to make it easier for us to bomb them if they get rid of their own civilians.

Who are they even fighting for if they're killing the very same people they're trying to convince to join their cause. Bunch of savages.

Did you notice my greentext there?

Who knows at this point. While the annexation is being "debated" on, Saudi Arabia and 22(?) Arab nations have offered a peace deal to Israel if they withdraw all military presence from palestine.

It's not, and no one is discussing it. enough with the memes guys, this is /sg/ not /ig/.

>Does ISIS just kill its own people every single day?
Yes, the VBIE'Ds are becoming their favorite weapon. 4-5 a day. by that rate there won't be any ISIS suicide bombers left to explode themselves.

Ha, I didn't notice that.

Well if you are involved in arming the terrorists, this is relevant discussion no matter how much you might hate it.

Fuck no, Raqqa is not part of Kurdistan. Who told you that?I am Kurdish myself, that city is either filled with baathists or islamists or both. Better Assad get it and deal with headache.

>enough with the memes guys, this is /sg/ not /ig/.

Oh there will be an /ig/... there will be.

>Well if you are involved in arming the terrorists
We're not the ones arming Hezbollah :^)

Good job being the only democratic country in the middle east IsraelBro

Oy Vey. Ten points to Israel.

>Hezbollah
>terrorists

Ow still mad about 2008?

>Israel
>ACTUALLY democratic

Don't be naive, they are even more manipulated than we or the US.

That was 2006 m8, c'mon, at least get the basics right amigo.

Bump.

I doubt they will go straight for Mosul.

I think their next goal is to eliminate any other small pockets of ISIS and then moving up along the Highway near the Syrian border.

This wil be a quick win since Highways are pretty easy to attack with bulldozers used to build cover and airpower to cover the groundtroops. Would need a lot of engineers to defuse IED'S though.

The reason why they wont go straight for Mosul is because the YPG has ISIS underfire.

Mosul can wait since ISIS has nowhere to go. Also it needs a lot of manpower to capture it and in order to so, one needs to have his flanks secured.

Same as why the SAA wont go straight for Deir-es-soir because they have other fronts to fight on .

"F"SA factions in Northern Aleppo join islamist coalition Jaysh al-Mujahideen

Appreciate the good tone and interesting insights/views.
Who is the good guys in Syria according to your media?

No good guys according to the media, but the stance on Arab infighting was always kinda "let them fight" as it's usually serves the interest of Israel. lots of scaremongering about Iran and ISIS though. Bibi's work at action.

бump

>Iraqis reported making gains in Fallujah

Homs

guys im sorry for not being active. but my youngest brother died yesterday :/
He is 13.

how???