What do tops look for in a bottom boy?

what do tops look for in a bottom boy?

I wish a magical surgeon would fix my face and body so no one could ever tell that I was a boy...

Except for the bottom parts. We don't have the technology.

A vagina, and not a fake one made of inverted, mutilated cock.

I wish I wasn't a boy.

lol that’s not what this thread is abouttt

Fuck gays, trans people win, but only the 9+/10's.

lmao are you a trap lover?

tops like submissive bottoms. I didnt fall into the trap meme so I don't mind hairy men. Just don't be an obese piece of shit with no goals in life and you'll be fine OP

I didn't say transvestite, I said trans.
That being said, including formerly stated, yes I would be down for YouTube and cuddles if they're cool.

i’m hairless and 130lbs at 5 foot 10 so i’m more of a twink and i’m superrrr submissive, like.. ddlb submissive lol. are you into that?

awwwwwwwww

y tho ( ._.)

I guess.
I'd rather be one though except my head is a cube so fuck life but whilst I'm here why not, might occupy me until I die of autogenocide.

Long haired?

what do bottoms look for in top boys?

A cute face, and smooth body.

yes actually, i’m white but i have black hair a little past my shoulders

>ackshually

i feel that

i guess i make an alright submissive dude, but my head is too big to be a girl. also, i’m 5 foot 10, which i know isn’t THAT tall, but if i was a girl i’d want to be a shorty

Yeah I'd say that's pretty good. For God's sakes please don't use craigslist to find guys. I live in a bible belt area where being gay is frowned upon and the men I see on CL are super sketchy or poz. Whatever you do. DO. NOT. GO. ON. CRAIGSLIST.

are you calling me black

Suicide pact?

wut

i’m different than most bottoms because i’m super submissive, i don’t like manly guys.

i like cute, soft, friendly, protective guys. i want to date a guy that can protect me and give me kissies^^ i’m not into muscles or manliness. also, to me, size doesn’t matter. i’m looking for cute soft sex, not getting a bloody asshole

sounds like me :3 not sure about the face tho

How is that different tho

You are pretty much my kind of boi then

nuuuuu dont die ily!

location?

most bottoms like manly, buff guys right? idk, i like hairless, smooth, cute, awkward guys that i can pinch and kiss and cuddle all day

Call the cardinal I don't give afuck

aww

north east of USA, but i’m not up for meet ups, sorry :(

Any pics? :3

*hurg*

i’m sorry not today :( i’m not as cute as you probably think LOL

*kiss through the internet*

we can rebuild her we have the chechnya

>i’m not as cute as you probably think LOL

:( that hurt my feelings, user. i’m not fat...

lol internet

Btw. What kind of guys are you into?

sorry i couldn't resist

All of this plus nerdy/weeb and I'm sold. I already have a stay at home gf and could afford to house another. LOVE the idea of also housing a twink we're we play, smoke and fuck every night.

average height, white or east asian (chinese japanese korean), dark hair, fair skin, no body or facial hair except maybe pubes, slim with some muscles but not really
personality wise i want him to be super cute and sweet and cuddly and soft^^ i want someone that will always be there to give me kisses and hugs and such. i like nerdy/awkward guys kinda

I so no that feeling, like honestly I look for kind of an exact replica of myself hahaha

i would love that so much

would you take good of me? how often would you play with me^^

yeah same!

You do know that east asian means like thai and vietnam like the dark skinned asians

cute, small, bishonen looking guys I guess

really? i thought that was southeast

i’m only into light skinned people lol

Btw am the only one that finds rough sex... exhausting

are you into ddlb, dubs? google it

no i’m like that too

i like soft sex and snuggling

And also when youre going soft you can last way longer and it feels better too

A shaved asshole and some goddamn quiet

Hate it when bottoms start talking during sex, asking me questions, or stuff like that. It messes with my rhytm. Moans and groans are fine though

I also dislike power-bottoms that want to steer the rhytm. Fuck you bitch, I'm in charge now.

When I bottom I let the top control of course and have his way with me. Also dislike when they start hesitating or talking too much, my eyes are closed and I am concentrating on the body sensations, fuck me silly please

This hurts so much I refuse to live.

At least a few time a week, I wouldn't say every night but if you're either bi or done mind a strap on I doubt there'd be a day you wouldn't see some action. Gf is insatiable but she likes it rough more often than I do.

Otherwise you'd have your own room and litterally everything is on me. I cover all bills, food, etc and at least with my gf, we're a team so we just talk about random purchases before either of us waste money but I'm well off enough you wouldn't be starved for new things.

House isn't a mansion but it's nice and I'm always ecstatic to find any housework done when's I get home. We're kinda couch potatoes so lots of games/YouTube/shows. Plus we're in a weed legal state but can keep it to ourselves if it isn't your thing.

Mostly just want a cute twink to share with my gf, buy games for and trade blowjobs with.

Not trying to sound like a salesman with an offer just painting a picture.

dude did i just
I mean
With t
And ah
Anyway.

>dubs
As long as it's not at a weird level then I guess. Probably wouldn't do it myself though

Explain

Honestly i find like communicating really important of course not like full on conversation

Same but for life. Basically I dobt fit my own standard of approval so my not-quite clone has to endure suffering by herself

He's calling you a virgin

real shit

honestly no one could refuse such an offer

I like my boys to look 2D also

I dont get it

nothing compares to 2d bois

long story.

That's what you do before you hit the sheets, non-verbal communication, grunts and the sense of pulling towards or away from you tells you enough to know if you are doing something wrong 9/10 times.

"Ahhh, too rough!/fast! // more lube!!" is fine obviously

Well at least great to know I'm not alone on that stance, i just thought i was super narcissistic

elaborate

Huh? Lol chill

Thats exactly what i meant haha

i like a nice bottom boy with long hair, and no tattoos or piercings.

but that's just me.

I was like 6 when I realized I wished I wasn't a boy.
I was about 15 when I realized I wished there was someone exactly like me (for the second time)
Then at 21 I realized it's too fucked and I'm like a 4/10 at best so I'm disqualified from those wishes so then I wished for a miracle.

I'm so chill my heart bouta stop beating

Nice.

Not that I've ever presented an offer like that but I'm still twinkless.... I need to go out and meet people probably

Ugly people can find love too... somehow, otherwise they wouldve died out by now

You dont need to go out to meet twinks, just download grindr and you can get yourself a mailordertwink from the comfort of your home in less than an hour

>Fuck gays, trans people win, but only the 9+/10's.
There aren't any, just like there aren't 9/10 crack hos.

What kind of love is that then

Is 5.75in enough to please a twink/femboy?

I'm being hypothetically and suicidally.

I only take 9 inchers covered in chili paste

A romantic kind id hope

Come to think of ot I don't wanna find out.

Why not? Scared?

Lethally indifferent.

Some will be fine with it

Many bottoms and not into big dicks, they just like to be fucked. Besides, it's also about girth, if it's to the short side, but thick, it's more filling than and long thin dick

Micropenis is of course useless.

I used to have a Grindr but never found anyone cute anywhere near me. Lots of manlier men but pretty dry twink wise. Also looking at app reviews it seems like it's all bots/ads. The search continues either way. Hope you find someone OP

Phew, looks like ill be fine then. thanks user

If you want to turn that into a virtue just call it stoicism

Would suicide not be the more demanding task of endurance in terms of stoicism?

Not op but honestly if you cant find anything on grindr there probably wont be anything nearby I'd assume
well what's your strategy?

suicide isnt stoic at all death by indifference however is

Consider ones indifference to be at such a degree that one would commit suocide after recognizing their devices and realizing that they count for zilch rather than taling the animalistic/hedonistic approach of ignoring ones act of enduring the inefficacy of said devices.

Now youre just trowing arround fancy words user haha
But you do see the flaw in that logic, recognizing and taking action, in this case suicide, automatically means youre not indifferent