George Soros, 1930 - 2017, what do you think of his legacy...

George Soros, 1930 - 2017, what do you think of his legacy? Are his sons and daughter fit for assuming the mantle of his business? Does anybody here actually like Soros?

>trying this hard

What?

The thing about Soros is he is a business genius and figurehead but he owns slaves in virtually every country in Africa and has many child labor camps...

>1930 - 2017
>implying he's dead
I wish he was. Old sweaty fuck is still alive, sadly.

18billion to continue his legacy after his death.
yay for the future.

Die, Zionist scum.

Israel doesn't like Soros, remember?

>George Soros
give away billions
owes the IRS aka the American people like 8 billion

A very charitable man, don't you think?

F... RIP.

so many

Wait, did he died?

the guy who played Officer Jim Lahey

>Does anybody here actually like Soros?
Does anybody give a shit about Soros other than wingnuts?

Is that what they told you?
I shouldn't believe them, if I were you. Jews rarely tell the truth, and never to goyim.

I am not sure Soros *can* die...

>those headlines
Look at these fucking sites sucking his elitist cock. How delusional do you have to be to think hes "doing it for charity"? He fucking ratted on his jewish friends with his dad to the nazis and makes his money off destabilizing and crashing economies....he works with world leaders in secret meetjngs like builderberg. Hes like a james bond villain. He donates to both political parties jn the US and was advising hillary clinton on libya yet wasnt even a citizen till 2014....this guy should be bipartisanly recognized as evil and dangerous.

Is he the Rothschild golem?

The best part is it's his own charity. They're literally praising him for giving money to himself