>youtube.com/watch?v=00E_fG7OGfk

Are they right?

fucking btfo

yes

>the dude on the bottom right
literally an abo

>Australia shitposting irl

Nice

Damn why are Brown people so fucking cringy? Time to kill them all off and take over their women. They are just useless slime afterall.

will greeks ever recover?

Shit, why do Greek look like Turks? Is the Ottoman rape baby meme legit?

>LOOK,WHITE PEOPLE
>[sad music playing]
>Australian television
YOU CAN'T MAKE THIS SHIT UP

lmao

>take over their women
You'll be like the modern day Vandals or Conquistadors. Look at them in all their glory now. Oh right there's barely a trace of them left in the places they settled.

so can i go there, claim that i am poc, and get accepted to a med university through affirmative action?

And yet, they're all self-hating cuckolds.

The 1923 population exchange between Greece and Turkey. Greece took in 2 million Christian Turks which at the time amounted to a total of 25% of the entire population of Greece.

they weren't t*rks. they were greek or armenian. that's the point of a population exchange.

I'd be inclined to say that they are just Ottoman mongrels but we let them in under the White Australia Policy so I'll trust the experts that they juusssstttt slip into white. After you include the bonus points for being European of course.

>white news presenters
>in a white country

stop the presses

Some are still white, most were bred out by Turks during the Ottomon Empire times.

>they weren't Turks
>lived in Anatolia since Byzantium
I'm sure they weren't Turks.

Look at that picture and tell me honestly that they aren't indistinguishable from Mexicans.

>Wetback desperately trying to talk me out of it.
BUILD WALL MATE

that guy bottom right in your pic isnt human

I'm telling you not to miscegenate or you'll end up like the Vandals. They don't exist anymore.

Nope

what an edgy faggot you dont know how old people look ?

>A man of Greek heritage, and the rest are white

AHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHA

They can't keep getting away with this

Well, to be fair, there is only so much people a small tribe of Central Asians can rape. I've read genetic studies which suggest the majority of "Turks" are actually Anatolians.

Greek monkeys on suicide watch

TURAN STRONK

These are protesting commies though, of course they are not white

Where did they go wrong? They had an empire and now they are reduced to this. Poor greekfags.

this
what the fuck australia, I thought you're politics were supposed to be based

I feel like Greek-Americans are honestly more "White" then actual Greek Greeks. Shit, not even David Sedaris or Zach Galifanakis or even George Stephenoplous look this poo in loo.

Fuck off it is. All the schools are leftist faggotry cuckholes and Canberra is getting that way too. Malcolm Turn(coat) is a faggot too. Tony Abbott was half decent, but that's not what you hear bc he was an enemy of Rupert Murdoch who owns all the media. Rupert Murder may as well be Aus King.

Fug.
Time to move to Germany.
Wish me luck brothers inshallah brothers.

A thing i noticed is that we young people are way whiter than older people. My colour is the same as that lady, but my grandma has the colour of an arab.

Real Greeks are extinct. What inhabits Greece now is Christian Turks that call themselves Greek.They're diluted beyond recovery. Greece is an example of why empires don't work. With empires the chickens always come home to roost. The number one mistake of empires is not genociding the populations in the territory that the empire occupies.

Yeah, they're right

You sound like a real expert. And you're right indeed. Everyone here looks chinky. Greek people could go to China and pass as Asian very easily.

It's called a tan, dummy. Get out of your basement.

It's a tragedy. Germanic Aryans ruled Greece and Rome for Millenia. They were blonde, blue-eyed and very tall. And then Barbarians from Africa, China and the north came and replaced them. We are the mongrel descendants of them.

Pure Greeks moved up north. In fact, Thor is a continuation of Zeus, when they moved to Scandinavia and invented their new, ingenious language. At least we can all rest easy knowing that pure Greeks live on through the Germanic people and their colonies around the world, including Australia and the US. Beautiful Aryans, pure and strong, just like their culture.

I'm just sick of this western cuckaganda that claims Greeks and Romans weren't pure white Aryans. The Med race is the absolute degeneracy of our times. Cultural appropriation to make darker-skinned people think their past mattered at all.

>Put all those 40 faces together, and it is a sea of white (except like 4 non white people).

Well guess what retards. Australia is white 92%, Asian 7%, aboriginal and other 1%. That means out of 40 people, 36.8 should be white. So the "diversity" is actually greater than what you would think by chance.

Fuck these bullshit cunts.

Came here to post this tbqh Turk brother

>its a sea of white
god its almost like australia is a white nation

>It's called a tan
wew lad. So all the young people i see outside who are white just like myself, need to get a tan? Alrighty then! And just so you know my grandma is old and can't even exit her house, so by your logic she should be a snownigger by now.

And i fucking replied to myself. Well, i meant to reply to

Another typical lefty media source.

such a nonwhite thing to do

>Are they right?

Some greeks are white,many greeks are not.
Let's put it this way;in a pol's ludicrous,wet dream racewar senario i wouldn't be on the side of the of the white race,not because i hate white people but because i have to think of my self interest.

I don't get it

why shouldn't they be?

literally a massively white majority country

it's like lamenting a jar of milk that ain't got flies floating at the top

why don't you write them a letter and tell them how you feel Chauncey

Even our north africans are more than them

Real greeks had red hair fair skin and long limbs, read tacitus.

What's your point?

I've none.

Surely these news stations want and employ the best people for the job?

>abo

ayy lmao

Those delicious oppression points await you, my friend.

1923 population exchange. 60% of those who came were armenians and armenians are shitskin as fuck.

[citation needed]
First time I hear any significant percentage was Armenian at all. Also, Pontic Greeks are darker than Armenians.

The question you should be asking is "why do Turks look like Greeks"? Use your little burger mind and ask yourself how supposedly chinky Mongols can possibly look Caucasian. There's your answer.

There's a reason why the king's followers wanted to put a ribbon to everyone that came from anatolia. And everyone for decades called those from anatolia turkcospores.

Even if they had a greek parent, they were still mixed with turkroaches.
Don't believe me? Google it.

I believe you. It's just that you don't know what you're talking about. Turkish people didn't exist before 1923. Ottomans were a small minority (10-15%) of Turko-Iranians with a grand military power. They gradually Muslim-fied the entire Anatolia, which included descendants of Greeks, Armenians, Georgians, Phrygians, Hittites, Phoenicians, and more.

Dark-skin has no connection to Turkic genes. In fact, the original Ottomans were likely whiter on average, since they had oriental and Persian genetic backgrounds.

Dark-skin was native to Anatolia, and most likely comes from Phoenicians, Hittites and whatnot. In the case of Pontic Greeks, they were originally Ionian and Doric settlements and colonies. As Phrygians were progressively Hellenised, they started to mix with them. Likely also mixed with Georgians. They are no less Greek than Greece proper Greeks are. Just different genetic and environmental influence. Same with Cypriots, who are a mix of Phoenicians (ie. Semites) and Achaian Greeks. Note that Achaians are the oldest of Greek tribes. Cypriots have been as they are now for Millenia.

The "Τουρkοσπέρματα" insult is just another result leftist Jewpaganda and Europhilia had on Greece. Causing an esoteric anthelenism to further divide and conquer us. Plus, the Barbarians wanted to associate with our ancestors' achievements, so we suddenly had to be Aryans. Well, news-flash, we were not.

Please KYS if you want to keep making up excuses that only serve Europeanuts' fairy tales and Roach agendas.

>hurr grease was never white :&)

t. turk

wow australia is rude!

NO, fuck the wogs.

I have no links to Pontic or Capadocian Greek ancestry that I know of, and I'm closer to the whitest point of the spectrum, since my ancestry is mostly from Epirus, Central Greece and Peloponnese. It just pisses me off to see Greek people taking the D&C bait.

fucking chinese is 10% at least by its own

What is the definition of white in australia?anglosaxon?
Both Greek heritage reporters look ''white''

Nice autism

pic related is the typical ANGLOID
he is considered white

Stupid pizza, as if you're any different from them.

Yeah, my Greek grandmother and grandfather were actually significantly whiter than my mom's Germanic / Anglo family.

They were both peloponnesian, which I'd expect is the least turkslimed part of Greece .

One of them is Greek,therefore not white
who is it?

The Proto-Turks were Mongoloids, the Caucasian ones you see are Anatolian/Greek/ Arabic.

It's funny that you bring up the "king", by the way. An ethnic German with no single drop of Greek blood. I wonder what his agenda was in regards to accommodating a further disconnect between Greeks' achievements and barbarians.

when you're sitting in the sun for 5 hours every day sipping a frappe and smoking your 40th cigarette for the hour you'd look the same

holy crap the banter.
that was really funny aussie

γεννημενος ελλαδα

Απο ότι το βλέπω φεύγω kαι εγώ για kαναδά σε λίγο kαιρό.

Daily reminder that GREECE, ITALY AND SPAIN ARE ABOUT AS WHITE AS ARGENTINA.

We have a big """"European"""" population here in Australia and its so fucking obvious that they are all Arab rape babies. Must be so confusing growing up like that. Not knowing who the fuck you are. Probably why they all act like such insecure overcompensating wankers.

Hellenic Republic when

It has nothing to do with being "Arab rape babies". It's just that the concept in your mind, of Germanics being the "default" colour skin, and there being no gradient between that and Arab is plain wrong.

If anything, Mediterraneans are the default, with Germanics being a tint lighter and Semites being a tint darker.

>"Aristotle argued that the Greeks were an ideal people because they possessed a medium skin-tone, in contrast to pale northerners and dark southerners."

>ABOUT AS WHITE AS ARGENTINA
so white as fuck?

get in here if you're white:

Yes