Hey Sup Forums has anyone here ever seduced there straight friend?

Hey Sup Forums has anyone here ever seduced there straight friend?
I really want to fuck my straight friend how do i go about doing this?

Pic related, its gay sex

>Start by using the proper "their"

oh sorry mr perfect

sexual harassment usually works. after a while he will give up and fuck your butt

bump

does that really work tho

if it didn't work, no one would do it and you wouldn't see that #metoo or whatever thing all over facebook

checked

i suppose

Been seduced by a gay friend,
Didn't particularly like it at the time, felt used and it felt like forced consent, but now I don't mind having sex with a guy.

He sucked my dick, and rode me, I have yet to this day taken a dick in the ass.

If you'r gonna seduce him, try incentivizing that he's gonna top.

have to be really heavy with it too.

Bi guy here. But at the time I was "straight" and didn't know I was bi, as I had never experimented but thought about it.

Was hanging out with a friend of mine when I used to live in another city who was (openly) gay. One day we were getting drunk n high and we got a little touchy and then I just grabbed his hand and put it on my dick and he jerked me off and blew me. Getting your dick sucked is fun, even if by a dude I had no interest in, so I let him suck me off/I'd bang his face every now and then until I ended up moving away.

Anyways, my advice... I'd say just be straight up (hehe, get it, jk anyways...) and be like "hey, I was wondering if I could give you head? Don't have to do anything in return".

He might have to think about it but I wouldn't beat around the bush, maybe he'll come back the next day and be like "sure, why not, getting your dick sucked is fun" and then you at least got your foot in the door.

Not sure if this will help, but good luck.

Get a life.

noted

I'm the one wrote this:
I think our advice is pretty similar lol

noted thanks for the advice

If they are actually straight, you can't.

I was the "straight" friend seduced by my poofboi friend who is now my partner.

For me I wanted his num nums brrrrrrrrring so either get him drunk or become a 10/10 femboy

ill become a 10/10 femboy

any pics?

yep in a minute

you talked me into it post address ill stop by

well that was easy

yup one track mind

Can relate to this thread.

Want my exdrugdealer friend to fuck the everloving shit out of me, but in an affectionate manner.

I do not think it is going to happen, he seems pretty not into the gay one bit

Let's see dat ass

yes pls

please tell me there is a webm or video of this

OP ded

here

nope im here

they wouldn't be straight if they were seduced, they'd be bi

Mine was a lot less fun, but yeah, same concept

Where dem 10/10 femboy pics at?

here bro

Needs work/10

not 10/10 but there is totally potential, a little makeup, some hair straightening, and you'll be banging your straight friend in no time lol

Not 10/10 but will get there for sure

Halloween coming up. Honestly your best bet is to pick a sexy female costume and go all out to look good. If you are a hot enough trap and there's some liquor involved there's a 90% he fucks you

I may be a faggot, but I'm not gay enough to fuck you. Sorry, gotta work on your trap game

why the cloths whats the point?

hes not me fake op

+1 for "get him drunk and be cute enough to get his wires crossed"

or at least give him the "excuse" he needs to try it out the first time

yep going full trap mode would be the easiest and quickest way honestly. there's no awkwardness of you trying to test the waters as a boy. Say you lost a bet and some girls dressed you up? Idk with a Halloween costume you can pretend and act like a girl as a "joke" and as soon as he says he thinks you look good or compliments you then it's a green light

So if he's straight, what you're talking about is convincing him, through alcohol, to fuck you?

That's rape, faggot.

lost

/thread

can we turn this around on how to get rapped?

be someone cute twink/trap/femboy, wear girly clothes. skirt is preferred, some panties that are easy to push aside. come over here bend over and wiggle that ass at me.

no. learn to respect straight people

you are dealing with fags, what do you expect?