What are you know about Crimea?

Hi guys.
What are you know about Crimea? (fcourse without google)
If you know something, what are you think about that?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charge_of_the_Light_Brigade
bbc.com/news/world-europe-26079957
youtube.com/watch?v=S5En31xjLeY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

nothing

Good. thx.

Ukraine shouldn't be a country.

i hate u ukrain u are trying to steal my flag

Just merge with MAMA RUSSIA

>Ukraine shouldn't be a country.
Nice. ty

its either a strategic military location or it has oil because russia tickles their penis to it.

lol)

>strategic military location
thats true
>or it has oil
no

Honestly first thing that comes to mind when I think of Ukraine is that I feel sad for you.

>Crimea
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charge_of_the_Light_Brigade

tnx...

Nice trick man. Without google)

I mean I hope you are ok, living well.

I knew this from school, this was such a blunder they thaught this at history classes.

mummy dont like the holol

>russian clay
>niki Chruschev was drunk and wanted to have a laugh
>added it to the administration of Ukraine
>1990
>1991 - crimea wanted to go back
>ukraine sent military to force them into a no
>russia was too weak to put a foot down
>2014 russia strong again
>put foot down and took what was rightfully hers

Nothing more nothing less.

nobody and nowhere not living well on that planet) Except US))

>holol
fix HOHOL

>What are you know about Crimea?

Russian territory. Temporarily Ukrainian.

Also here its virtually considered Russian again, even politicians refer it to as Russian land with some diplomatic talk (aka 'we acknowledge the current situation is that Crimea is under Russian control and thus we are in diplomatic communications with Russia in regards to Australian interests in Crimea').

whoops

you are stupid tho

Hohols must die.
Glory to NovoRussia!

My girlfriend is from there. Her parents still live there. Her parents are hard core Ukrainian nationalists and refuse to leave. I visited like 5 years ago. Pretty nice. Allot of dust though.

From what I know, it's region that no one would want if it wasn't for geopolitical reasons. It's so poor that you have to pump millions into it just so it doesn't collapse, but people will pay the price.

I assume it's a good buffer zone or has important ports or maybe pipelines could go over it, not informed enough.

Also I think Russians were there first and many of the people actually prefer to be Russian, and Russia was provoked by NATO activities, but it was still illegal and wrong to take it; but no one cares because EU is weak?

Not a huge fan of Ukraine because you'll just be another wasteland living off our money just because the US want another cozy place for rocket shields. I'd rather Russia has to deal with that.

Crimea is russian but not actually russian territory. Like uk and usa
Ukraine wants crimea to be ukrainian not russian or crimean
Apparently some of the remove kebabers live in crimea
They have warm water ports

Thats all i know

Cry me a mummy

Tnx. Very clever political position.

Crimea belongs to the Tatars.

Yes. Situation like in US civil war times, but without real war...

I just know I thought this picture was mildly amusing and saved it.

Nothing, but a lot of whites are dying over it and that's sad.

Tatars is a Crimean Turkish. So, Crimea is a Turkish?

Russia won the territory in a war with Turkey in the 1700s or 1800s. Was all Russian up until Khrushchev re-assigned it to the Ukrainian SSR (of course without the USSR collapsing in mind). Then it was illegally given to Ukraine, Russia illegally took it back and it also had autonomous status for several years already.

It's back to its rightful country now.

ty for your opinion

>whites
You are not white?

Without google? Part of Ukraine pretty much on infinite lease by Russians, inhabited by Russians and largely considered a part of Russia in all but name. Used as a tool in geopolitical warfare by western propaganda industry and to overshadow the illegal hostile takeover of Ukrainian government.

Good wine and shitty soviet service.

Where you got that info? Npapers, TV, web?

Hum.. yes I am? I mean, it makes me sad that slavs are dying for a piece of land.

>Good wine and shitty soviet service.
80% true

A very few it jobs(about three), high prices for everything as in moskov, one university that gives degrees that are not accepted by anyone in the world.

I mostly keep up with politics through alternative news sources like New Eastern Outlook, Global Research, TheSaker and the like. Also following a cfew independent investigative journalists.

Hm.. Hmmm... O!

bbc.com/news/world-europe-26079957

There is a YouTube video recording of this as well. The U.S supported a coup to attempt to get Ukraine away from the Russian sphere of influence.

I predict Russia will end up supporting a coup to reverse this, and perhaps it will end up further fracturing Ukraine in territory.

Кpым нaш.

the fuck are you doing here cockhole with your broke ass english
nobody gives a fuck about your country and why you're killing each other and you KNEW it, so why?

KBT?

TY

Fractured but whole

There are plenty of Ukrainians in my city and while the men can be annoying always looking for deals and being cheap as fuck, they're generally nice people who care about one another, so while I don't know much about your civil war/ Russian invasion, I'd be happy if my country took your people in as refugees. Come live in Buffalo Ny.

What?

Ukraine is rightful Russian Clay.

t. Russian living in Germany

Vladimir Vladimirovich Putin in this ITT thread, ask questions

It is Russian.

moldovan here. I have been in Crimea 3 times in my life. I've visited Simferopol, Sevastopol, Alushta and Sudak. Everyone spoke russian, everyone said they were russians. I hate Russias imperialist policies, formally I'm on your side, since we want Pridnestrovia back, but the truth is that Crimea shouldn't have been yours in the first place.

Send invite, I'm packing

Sven you do not own your flag that kind of thinking is bigoted colonialism. No go back to letting your women get raped and blaming yourself while not bother to punish those responsible.

How much do you like Trump?

Hello, I am Dmitri Anatolyevich Medvedev.

Amost nothing. Sadly.

Doesn't exist and shouldn't ever have existed.

WHY do you live in Germany, traitor?

Crimea is nice, sadly in the 20 years it was ukrainian no money was invested in it so its very destroyed, but things change now. It was paradise in the Soviet era.

Why does everybody say it was illegal? Haven't you heard about self-determination of a nation? If Crimea was still ukrainian and the maidan would go there what do you think would happen? There are 40 000 marines there, it would have been a very bloody mess! 20000 of them were ukrainian and 95% switched to the Russian Navy after the referendum.

tnx.

Trump is our pro-russian candidate and going to be respectful partner

Dima blyad go back to work and only try to sleep again at meeting durak

youtube.com/watch?v=S5En31xjLeY

Video worth watching.

Because my Mother is German, which granted me German Citizenship in the early 90s.

Give back Kiev a bitch..

Sneaky motherfucker

>only try to sleep again at meeting durak
I chuckled.

>invite
Invitation.

Not this shit again.

P-putin-kun, baka!

seconding.
also navi sucks lmao

what?

Yo mama ebat

I watched a webcam of Russian forces busting through the fence of a navy base in 2014.

ok

>Russian forces
You are mistaken, there were no russian forces. It was local self-organized defence militia.

Russian territory since the dawn of times
Spilled blood in the ground you parasite on
Is that what you were fishing for?

They looked a bit to professional and organized for that.

Full of greedy people. Prices there for summer vacations are now on par with france (while service is nowhere close to the french one)

You liked it, do you? DO YOU?! WOULD YOU ALSO LIKE TO SEE HOW RUSSIAN SOLDIERS FACEFUCK UKRAINIAN SOLDIERS ON THE STREETS OF SEVASTOPOL? DRENCHED IN BLOOD WITH BURNING CHILDREN RUNNING ALLOVER THE PLACE? AND THEN EVERYONE DIES IN A NUCLEAR HOLOCAUST

Everyone went to army comrade because of USSR, is why organized.

To fat brah, try harder. Here, have a +5 rubles.

It is +15

Nah, they've bought their gear at the gear shop, and they were so organised because all of them served in a russian or ussr military.

>okay_cock_trap.gif

anally annihilated

But you deserve only 5

Этo типa лaднo, пoтoм пoeбeмcя?

1. It is ours.
2. Crimean war was just another betrayal by dirty anglos. If they hadn't helped roaches, Constantinople would be reality.
3. Been in Kerch in 2004. Watched Mexican soap operas in Ukrainian. It was strange experience.
4. People say that weed is cheap there. Never found confirmation.
5. Tatars are permanently salty out there, but they still make good chebureks.

;_;

>o типa лaднo, пoтoм пoeбeмcя?
этo типa - лaднo, нo cнaчaлa oтcocи)

That it belongs to Russia.

Лaды=3

Franchmen died in Crimea as well, so did Germans and Englishmen.