I'M LOST, EXPOSED
STRANGER THINGS WILL COME YOUR WAY
IT'S JUST I'M SCARED
GOT HURT ALONG TIME AGO
I CAN'T MAKE MYSELF HEARD
NO MATTER HOW HARD I SCREAM

Ba (45'+3)

A BETTER PLACE TO PLAY

HA HA HA SO FUNNY AND ORIGINAL. Please get some newer memes we are in 2017 now la

You
Will
Never
Win
Again

la......???

this never gets old

> get

what's the context/story to this? so gerrard plays for liverpool and slips, then what? what game was this?

can i get a quick rundown?

Liverpool were going to win their first league title in 25 years. Gerrard was the local hero, the team captain. He as 33 years old, he had been part of Liverpool since he was 12. They won a game a few weeks earlier, against their main rivals for the title, and he got the team in a huddle and said "this does not slip now!".

Then, just two weeks later, he slipped and cost them the title. It's difficult to put into words how big of a choke this was.

kek i see. thanks lad

>slippy g
>first city on Mars will be slipdengrad
>own numerous child grooming centers across the globe
>in contact with the ground

Underrated

AND SOOOO STEVIE CAN'T WAIT
HE WEARS NUMBER 8
AND BA'S WALKING ON BY

THE GOAL SLIPS AWAY
BUT DON'T LOOK BACK AT DEMBA
I HEARD YOU SAY

Top fucking kek

Does anyone has screenshots of the threads in that day?

DON'T LOOK BACK AT DEMBA

I CAN SLIP CLEARLY NOW THE RAIN HAS GONE
I CAN NOT BE AN OBSTACLE IN BA'S WAY

IT'S GONNA BE A BRIGHT
BRIGHT
BRIGHT
LOST SLIPPY GAME

AHH

AHH

AHH

AHH

SLIP ALL THE TIME
SLIP ALL THE TIME

AHH
AHH
AHH

SLIP ALL THE TIIIIIMMMMMEEEEEEEAYYEYYAAAA

What was the deleted post?

>And so it came to pass that the prophet Brendan was to lead the Koppites. For the far-off FSG had seen the woeful travails of King Kenny, with his 35 million purchase of Andy Carroll, and had decided that he was no longer the man for the job. So the Northern Irishman was decreed to lead the Reds once more unto the promised land that they had attained so long ago under Raphael. And at first there was much rage and anger, for Brenny's results were extremely average, and his signings of Aspas and Sakho did nothing to dim the laughter from the Southern Lands and the Houses on the other side of the Mersey. And the Koppites wailed and cursed for they were still 7th.

>But lo, the powers that be granted the Kopiites not one but two gifts from the heavens. For from across the sea, from the fabled lands of nether, a new power had risen. Like Bergkamp, Van Persie and Jozy Altidore, this new power travelled from the land of nether to the land of eng for 18 million. And with him he brought speed, goal-scoring passion, and above all, a desire to chomp away at any opponent in his way. And his name was Luis Suarez. And from the southern lands of chels, Brenny brought up a rejected striker to form a partnership with him. And his name was Daniel Sturridge.

>And soon Suarez and Sturridge began to strike fear throughout the land, for their partnership was indomitable. They vanquished the houses of Arsene, Moyes and Norwich with such breathtaking ease that word crept through the land that the Koppites could win their first league title for many barren years years. And lol! On the banks of the Mersey, the Koppites vanquished the servants of the sky-blue sheikhs and there was joy throughout the city. For the Koppites could see the fabled League Title on the horizon. And so, the aged captain Stevie G called them forth to tell his men that "This does not slip". And the Koppites rejoiced, because this year was their year, la.

>But one test remained, for the Koppites still had to face the House of Chav. And the House of Chav with their prophet Mou decided that they would not let the Koppites win their league so easily, so played boring defensive football which made Suarez gnash his teeth in rage.

>And in the heat of the moment the aged captain Stevie G, a veteran of so many battles, slipped with the ball. And lo, he could only watch and curse as the Northern poacher Ba ran forth to gift the House of Chav victory over the Kop. And there was much anger, and the Koppites cursed the heavens and Mou for parking the bus.

>But the Koppites still had one last chance to lift that fabled Barclays Premier League trophy. They found themselves at the palace of Crystal, needing a victory to keep their slim hopes alive. And behold! Suarez, Sterling and Lucas rushed forth to give the Koppites a three goal lead! And the Koppites gleefully laughed and rejoiced and praised Brenny as the second-coming of Shankley because they were still in it la.

>But alas, they were deceived. For Brenny, in his love of the continental prophets of Borussia and Barca, had forgotten that you need to defend sometimes to win football matches. So the Koppites watched in disbelief as the men of Pulis rushed forth to score 3 and tie the game in the 89th minute. And the final whistle blew and Suarez fell to his knees, weeping pure rage at the innability of his teammates to defend a three-goal lead.

>And so, it came to pass that the Koppites could only manage second, and they watched with seething anger as the Sky-Blue belgian lifted the Premier League. Worse yet was the fact that Suarez felt deceived by Brenny, so he accepted the shekels of the House of Qatar Airways, because he felt he'd be better off playing with Messi and Neymar instead of Moses and Aspas.

>But the Koppites feared not, for they had faith in their prophet Brenny and Brenny declared that they would spend like the Hotspurs did and secure consistent Champions League Football. So, lo, Brenny sent his men forth far and wide, and they brought him back Mario, Berlusconi's bastard, an aged beetroot farmer named Lambert and recalled Fabio Borini from Sunderland. And the Koppites gleefully shouted "We're proper fucken sorted now la, we're going to win the league"

>And there was laughter throughout the land.

TIME KEEPS ON SLIPPIN', SLIPPIN', SLIPPIN

This for Demba Ba is what the goal in the 2014 World Cup finals is for Goetze. Something to be remembered by. The moment he was mant to be in ever since he picked up a ball as a little boy.

Worst band ever

t. Po Tate O'Famine

kek

kek

never seen this before 10/10

top kek

>This for Demba Ba is what the goal in the 2014 World Cup finals is for Goetze. Something to be remembered by.
For Gerrard too.

>tfw we're nearing the 3 year anniversary

it's been a pleasure lads

>3 years
>still just as funny, arguably even funnier

>in contact with the ground

Oh look this thread again...

Stop bullying Gerrard PLS!

www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/premier-league/steve-gerrard-couldnt-stop-crying-after-his-slip-against-chelsea-cost-liverpool-the-title-10497771.html

checked

Holy shit Italy.

>

>Gerrard couldn't stop crying after his slip
Me too. That shit was hilarious

slipped that 96 in there you cheeky devil

Where is Romania? Did he die ?

SLIP SLIDIN' AWAY
SLIP SLIDIN' AWAYYAY
YOU KNOW THE NEARER YOUR DESTINATION
THE MORE YOU'RE SLIP SLIDIN' AWAY

>tfw romania and his wandering gypsy family moved to a campsite without internets

He's ascended

SLIP AWAY
AND GIVE IT ALL YOU'VE GOT
YOUR TODAY
FELL IN FROM THE TOP

lel

*audible keks*

I DREAMED THE LEAGUE AND ALL THE GAMES WERE WON

IT'S GONE TO DEMBA BA NOW

OC

Fucking hell, m8 8/8

top lel

Good post

I NEVER THOUGHT,
I'D LOSE THE LEAGUE,
I POSSESSED THE LONGEST, WHO'D 'VE KNOWN?