Impeachment is coming soon! The cards are all falling into place...

Impeachment is coming soon! The cards are all falling into place. Trump is going to be impeached and then spend some long years in prison! What a great country America is!

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Impeachment_of_Bill_Clinton
thehill.com/policy/national-security/355749-fbi-uncovered-russian-bribery-plot-before-obama-administration
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>DRRRUUUUUUMMMMMPPPPPPFFFFFFFF

"Dark web hackers"

>Trump is impeached
>Mike ‘LGBTBBQ’ Pence becomes president

Lol

it's not bongo

even if collusion did happen. it's not illegal.

I hope Trump escalates a war with NK before its gonna happen

haha drumpf get imPEACH hahahahh donal brumff go JAIL AHhAHhaHAH

Tump will be impeached any day now says increasingly nervous man for the 99999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999th time this year

Trying to get out in front of something? Good luck.

youre a fucking idiot it is illegal. Its high treason and a domestic political party can't take contributions from a foreign government.

Bill Clinton was Impeached. He remained president of the United States.

Go do something interesting with your life.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Impeachment_of_Bill_Clinton

confusing impeachment with impeachment dimwit

Wut?

>>confusing impeachment with impeachment.

Signed,
dimwit

i dont know if he'll be impeached, i dont think i believe in the united states enough to think that will happen, he was elected, after all

>stolen emails
You still have to explain why you're running a fale primary and a criminal racket, baitposter.

*fake

>high treason
Prove it. That your criminal racket got revealed as running a scam is only treason against the people on your account.

>deluded libtards still think theres chance for impeachment
Youre fucking stupid if you think itll happen

There could still be a chance of introducing articles, as Tom Steyer, major democrat donor, has specifically asked for.

>impeached and then
>and then

Bill Clinton was impeached over a blow job, not treason, Sparky.

He's been impeach-able since day one.
>emoluments clause
This ain't new.
It also ain't happening.
Rather have him than Pence anyway.

No, it really isn't. High treason means conspiring with another nation your nation is AT WAR with. Why do you retards try to look smart by throwing around terms you don't understand, when it only PROVES that you are low IQ trash who need to be purged?

You still need to answer for the content of the emails that show your party is just a strategic hate management agency.
The Democrats think they literally are the government. That's how they can get from "revealing internal emails showing malfeasance and fraud" to "MUH TREEZIN". That's "bourgeois values" for you.

the great thing about Trump is that he is fucking clueless about how to get anything done. He couldn't pass gas in Congress even if he had a Trump Tower Cafe taco bowl for lunch. Trump is a lame duck already.

Pence, on the other hand, knows how to get shit done, and he has an evil agenda.

Prugery
Which means he's lied.
Imaging my shock

>strategic hate management agency.

oh no, a political party played politics

>moran

>he's lied.

>s he's lied.

no one can touch the Liar in Chief

he lies all day long every day. pathological. weak. sad.

His impeachment is just like everything else.

Won't win election
Colluded with Russia
Is a racist.

ALL IMAGINARY.

Parties that play politics against their own voters need to be destroyed.
go back to

>matt taint

that's what presidents do. surely you didn't think that their job was to serve the people?

Oh no.
He's the first position to lie.
Are you fucking serious

Actually it was Obama who colluded.

thehill.com/policy/national-security/355749-fbi-uncovered-russian-bribery-plot-before-obama-administration

THIS IS IT TORMFPH IS OVER

Yes, I knew this.

>((((fact checker))))

It will cause a civil war. I will personally enjoy it.

>omg the russians are so stronk
>they collude with both parties
>israel doesn't lobby at all

Sure, just like hit gems like,
"He'll never win" and my favorite "he's a Racist"

Don't stop believing!

you dropped this on the way in, here you go user.

It will be glorious. All of the battlefields full of amerifats on their fat scooters pewpewpewing while the world carries on.

What is sarcasm user

>while the world carries on

i don't know if you've been watching but the world hasn't carried on at all; at least not the civilized world. it's been obsessing with trump and fears of the rise of nationalism.

Exactly. He should get news from jihadwatch, brightbutt, gateway pundit, and all those sites that really get the jimmies rustled. Both groups of sources are long on emotion, weak on facts

I was joking. American here. People keep saying “civil war”, but I believe that most Americans are too coddled for that. Plus it’s a larger country than it was in the 1860s, plus there really aren’t two galvanized sides in conflict. Authoritarian vs authoritarian is just to broad of a platform.

He was chosen by God, and is beyond the reach of the law of men.

Authoritarian vs anti-authoritarian*

God must be retarded

>civilized
>implying that there is something superior about people who live in an artificial environment of no greater significance

>authoritarian vs. authoritarian
you were right the first time. If you really believe that either of the parties is anti-authoritarian, you lack self-awareness.

I feel bad for Americans, these immigrants are really acting crazy.

Spotted the muslim commie.
No, you mongo. God is super non retarded.

This,
Can't wait to waste niggers and Libtards.

The great cleansing.

(Posted from Moscow)

Wrong. But we will confirm that Crooked Hillary colluded and she'll be facing serious time.

Hey, I'm the same way around niggers

Are we seriously still doing this thread? Y'all have been saying this shit all year.

spotted the jewish jew

Never been out of the US fag.

(Posted from Israel)

Ha, so many delusion regressives itt. Trump isn't going anywhere faggots, but Shillary sure is!

There was no collusion

And he actually committed a crime

Mass he was impeached over perjury not a liberal conspiracy theory

Not a shred of evidence either

I've heard this for 10 months straight.

MFW: IT'S NOT HAPPENING!

>emoluments clause
If you knew what that actually was you would know he's not in violation of it.

Good for Trump he did neither.

That's how deep a sleeper agent you are. From your cold dead hands, right buddy?

Yes, and I would have pointed that out, but the libtard I was arguing with was never going to grasp the concept anyway.

Much more accurate than any liberal nonsense

Well then! Now that the KGB is no longer around except as a splinter group within the CIA, we can start the revolution already.

Lol do local un ironically believe today debunked company l conspiracy? I mean the only paid shills were proven to be leftists.

except not. All pundits need to be shot.

(((moderate))) democrats aren't leftists

Yes, my first amendment rights are protected by my second ammendment rights.
That's why they are in that particular order.

Perfect, there is much money to be made ensuring the American police can deal with domestic terrorists in the near future.

Who let those radicals in?

ancient history. the more relevant thing is that 100% of klan members vote republican now.

another difference: Democrats own up to the racist past and have moved beyond it decades ago.

the process of impeaching a president is impeachment when a president is impeached it is also called impeachment. Why don't you stop getting homeschooled by mommy and go to a real fucking school.

wtf are you talking about?

> (You)
>Not a shred of evidence either

don't be ridiculous.

you have zero idea of what Mueller has numbnuts

[citation needed]

don't be a faggot. this isn't Meet the Press Sup Forumsitch

Ugh, just hit 'quote' next time
The amount of new tonight is just hurting at this point

You Hillary crotch dusters will never stop. Go stick your head up Obama’s cunt. Maybe the proof is there. It does look like the FBI, under Obama, hid proof that Hillary was accepting Russian bribe money in exchange for American uranium. Morons.

>a bachelors degree means I'm enlightened!

100% of your narrative is selective pathos
try way harder
to graduate HS

>liberals went through college to get brainwashed by propaganda