I am in love with this trap

i am in love with this trap

me too

Need more trap threads

>i am gay

ftfy

>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
>Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

i love this one

First: this is not a trap, just a CD
Second: you're a faggot

why should i care? your on Sup Forums and you have a problem with traps and CDS LOL okey then

actually she's a trans girl, not a cd

Sorry boy but i don't. On the other side you, being in love with someone that could be your cousin, probably have.
And that's the reason why I call you faggot.
Can't see any lie in my statement. Do you?

Well, different strokes. As long as you're happy, user.

Also, I've traced your IP and will tell your family that you're gay. You can thank me later.

>i am in love with a trap
Then you should be hung from an old tree with a new rope. Like all you degenerate prevert basterds.

This.

she's so beautiful :(

I love this one but she got chased away by hate, she's so fucking cute and had a nice chubby ass

god i hope kitten doesnt get chased away, if she looks this good now i cant wait to see her on hrt

I know right? I'd love to just eat her ass and stroke her cock at the same time

Honestly I'd rather just sit her on my lap, watch TV, and have her be my cute little trap wife

I thought we were talking sexual, I agree she would be so adorable to have around the house alongside

Oh, on a sexual note I would love to take her virginity, and her innocence along with it, and afterwards give her face a nice thick coating of warm cum. Or I suppose we could mix cute things with sex, I'd have her sat on my lap again, with her cute little butthole stuffed this time, doing something fun together, and getting off at the same time. Although I would really like to see her in a chastity, I bet she'd look even more adorable

wait, anne hathaway is a dude?

lmao
>wannabeknowledgeablefag

she's trans

do you think if you met her in real life she’d be able to hide her forehead and angle her face like that

Where do I find beautiful traps

>jealous fag detected

i don't know what's more gay
being a trap, loving traps, or obsessively lurking in trap threads to try cause drama.

majority seem to believe traps are bi, and we know for definite it's gay to like a trap. So where does that leave you user

seen multiple angles, you're wrong

that's what i thought about your mom. A quick bj proved otherwise however,

heuheu kmn

Seconded, nearly every pic at least part of her face is showing, if not all of it, and she always looks cute.

i want to insert shekkels into her pooper and pour milk into her shoes.
Then i'd tie her to a bed and praise allah while i fap to your nan

She's a nice girl but only likes to talk about herself though, pretty self invovled imo.

are there any discord channels with cute traps? I joined one and it was filled with ugly cross dressers and tranny’s that thought they were attractive. There was like 1 actually attractive trans chick

Now I wanna see a sharpie in her lil pooper, god dammit

No you are not, you don't even fucking know what love is.

I'm sorry but this post is all kinds of stupid. She posts pictures of herself, people send her dozens of questions, messages, etc, all relating to herself, she answers them, how is that being self involved? She's just sating people's curiosities

this ones been good so far

https discord gg /KYSfknFgt

>Retarded

who, name and fame

ive spoken to her a few times on kik and she didn't seemed self involved to me. if anything she was sort of reserved and we mostly spoke about neutral things

lots of samefagging and whiteknighting in this one

Im sorry I didn't realise you had access to my kik

we're all the same person newfag

WE ARE ONE
ONE IS ALL
BEND OVER
ILL KICK YOUR BALLS

OY VEY

You probably asked her for nudes or some shit, and she rejected you kek

gay

Ye....thats exactly what happened

You are in love with that man? If that's what makes you happy OP.

Probably the least manly looking thing I've ever seen

>you're

I suppose you have to take into account her situation, afaik she's been with no in-real-life contact, and very little online contact for a few years, she probably has a lot of things bottled up, I wouldn't take it personally Sup Forumsro, she's a nice gal and I'm sure if you give her time you could develop a decent relationship with her, seems like her and I are becoming good friends at least anyway.

okey then

Well damn, now you made me feel bad. I didnt mean shes a terrible person or anything close to it. Just what i noticed. I really hope she gets her shit sorted out.

Just don't judge a book by its cover I guess, she is dealing with some kind of heavy stuff in her life -- I'm surprised she still takes pictures and interacts with us all.

Im in love with this trap

What's her tumblr?

lotus-void DOT tumblr DOT com

lol is chris-chan still a thing? LMAOism

if that fat fuck autist would get a good manager he would make millions out of the hate internet has for him, LOLLOLOL

Well said. I've been chatting with her for a couple of weeks now and she is such a sweet little thing and will always try to reply in a positive way despite all the crap she has going on, which is equally amazing and endearing. Despite the age diff between us i still feel we could be good friends.

How about turning this thread into a Kitten dump thread?

>pweeeaasss gove me money pweaaaaas
Cosmo is such a faggot. He should just stop wearing girlsclothes in front of the mirror all day and get back to speedrunning. Guy had a real talent.

She is definitely one of, if not the sweetest girl I've seen posting on these threads, I'm glad to have met her. I agree with what you're saying too, she is dealing with an immense amount of negative stuff in her life, but she still has the courtesy to respond to the (presumably) many people messaging her, and come off as positive too; can't help but feel a bit sorry for her though.

Fuck yeah

Still can't get over how cute she is

where do i find more?

Lurk moar.

Or visit her tumblr:

I know man she literally melts my heart

he
traps are gay dude

thx i missed that

>she

So you’re gay bfd. More bitches for me.

Does that look like a dude to you? She passes perfectly as far as I'm concerned -- no Adam's apple (or it's at least tiny, and unnoticeable), long thick hair, cute rounded face shape, pink pouty lips that look perfect for kissing, a button nose, absolute beautiful sparkly brown eyes, and pretty curves on her body. Face it, she's literally a girl

Trans, trap or fag, all the same, biologically male with XY and dick.

post dick pic already

Doesn't change the fact they're male. Nobody gives a fuck if you're gay

Claiming my trap waifu

it does not work

Posted a few gotta go now enjoy the rest

Show cock and ass now

i would give my right arm to meet kitten and have a full on makeout session with her shes so qt

When did she post that? Fucking beautiful!

Thank you to the person dumping Kitten pics, there was some I hadn't seen yet. You the real MVP.

i am in love with kalindra tbh

Ayyy, no problem Sup Forumsro, Kitten is literal eye candy, even her reposts are a welcome sight. :)