I need to leave cuckistan. Which country do you recommend? I have a masters in STEM

I need to leave cuckistan. Which country do you recommend? I have a masters in STEM.

Pakistani universities pay educated foreigners very well. You can get by with English among educated circles in Islamabad and Lahore.

Run is not the answer. At the end you will not have nowhere to run.

>he fell for the STEM Meme

just stay home and become a NEET

>he fell for the STEM meme

into the trash with you

The graveyard.

Singapore is also pretty dope.

You'll have to prepared to become a tanned Swede though.

How well are we talking? Actually nevermind I dont think Id live there regardless of the pay

USA MOTHERFUCKER

only if youre white though, we have enough shitskins

Stay and fight for your nation, Sven. Don't be like the refugees.

WOW, a fresh Hitler macro, hats off to you Kamerad.

Thailand or the Philippines.

>Hot women on tap
>Amazing food
>300 days of sunshine
>World Class beaches
>Plenty to see and do

I'm considering it myself in a few years. Just be careful to stay away from the backpackers.

Is it in engineering or something useful?

To be honest OP running far might not help just about everywhere been culturally "enriched" at this point.
Political correctness is almost global.

You can live like a king if you are rich in Pakistan. Like you could literally have servants and shit if you want. You still have to deal with the inconveniences of living in a poor country like power outages and shit internet and all that but your money will go a longer way there.

its a kebab and hes just a clock maker

White countries you mean. Barring South Africa, only white countries are PC. Asia is still openly racist and xenophobic.

North Korea is incredibly homogenous uncorrupted by globalism and they've given citizenship to foreigners who are extremely dedicated to their leader.

why do you have a hong kong flag if you're white?

Brazil is pretty PC.

wouldnt one get beheaded for not praying to allah?

I was born here and grew up here, I just happen to be white :P. Stranger things have happened.

i regularly post on the pakpassion cricket forum. they're quite relaxed and pro-west.

No especially not if you are a foreign westerner. They will respect you for coming from a rich well educated country, they are very friendly people.

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

no you arent you are very big silly

How does it feel being white in a yellow majority country? Also, why are you not helping with propagating the white race? :P

Switzerland nigger

It feels ok. All my friends are white, mixed race or westernized Chinese though so I'm not exactly mixing with the general populace. We do our own thing and they do their own thing.

If science/engineering, Houston. If Tech, California or Washington. Any job you want, 300k starting.

How dope are we talking, Canada?

Is it really true that asian women are shorter? And if so, how shorter, would I be able to get by with girls as a guy who's 5'7

iceland

lets switch places.