le neo Nazis synthpop man
soooo medieval xD

About fucking time.
what

youtube.com/watch?v=_kF2-Cr6yX4 here's the new song

fuck john maus and fuck mde and fuck wypipol

narly

he didn't denounce mde which by basic logic makes him a neo-nazi

wouldn't that make adult-swims neo-nazi's since they hosted the show?

Only guy who didn't chicken out and denounce MDE after they got dropped by as.

i think MDE is one of the best shows in the past few years and i am not even remotely alt right.

AOTY INCOMING

they didn't get dropped. just not renewed which happens to lots of shows.

No, as even pulled their videos for a week or so before deciding against it

it's a shame too, WP was top notch. MDE is inconsistent as fuck but they brought their A-game for adult swim

If you really think "lol shock humor" is anything but bad and actually consider it among the best shows, you might have brain parasytes

oh that sucks.
sam was a dumbass tho. uploaded that video of shitting on their jewish buzzfeed buddy.

lol have you even watched it? where the fuck is the 'shock humour'?

It's just me and you tonight

WP had no shock humor bud

Too excited, he did Pets when I saw him live, this is gonna be a great album

this stinks of 'i didn't watch it'. WP was the best thing AS has commissioned since XRA

im a huge mde fan and i thought WP was kinda meh.

never said it was the best thing MDE has made. It's definitely the best AS funded show imo tho

you guys suck, talk about the track, your love of Maus, hopes for the new album, etc.

I was trying to but some fucking numale started calling him alt right

fair enough
youtube.com/watch?v=tEBEt08v_2s this inspired me to get a job

The Combine is fuckin cool

lol U SUCK TOO. I mean the idea of him not condemning MDE despite his Marxism prob has a lot to do with him resisting the dumbing down of our discourse through these puritanical disavowals the Man demands. who fucking cares either way jfc

nazi new-wave revival loser fucks fuck off

If you listen to a single minute of any interview with him, you'll see he's a radical leftist when it comes to social and economic issues. He believes the most valuable things are those which tear down the status quo and destroy what currently stands. I think he saw that in World Peace and identified with it.

see
and

how you can take his interviews where he goes full aspie as if it's any indication of fitting in any spectrum other than autism is sad.

FUCKING THIS. World peace was punk rock.

He's shooting for a higher discourse on pop music and it's touching. Yeah he isn't the most well-spoken but his heart's in the right place and he's said some things that have really made me rethink the way i look at the value of pop music and culture in general

>higher discourse on pop music
lol
>he's said some things that have really made me rethink the way i look at the value of pop music and culture in general
LOL

stop replying to that autist. he just wants to argue over anything.

Thanks for considering my points and responding to them in a critical and meaningful way. What's wrong with trying to think in high concepts about what is essentially THE mode of personal musical expression in this millennium? What do YOU get out of the music you listen to?

>seperate the artist from the art except when I don't like it
Good shit senpai.

i know :c i cant help it

he's so cute

I met him after his recent show in Brooklyn and he's a really down to earth guy who's genuinely interested in what his fans think. As far as not being well-spoken goes he was totally fine.

from the thumbnail i thought he was coconut records

i get enjoyment out of listening to music.
john maus is basic new-wave revival and nothing more.
desu if what an artist says about his music influences your opinion you're a loser who should cut his ears off because you're obviously not using them. music aside, the thought that anyone could take his melodramatic BS seriously is quite chuckleworthy.

>tfw can't talk about John Maus without someone getting butthurt about world peace

>if what an artist says about his music influences your opinion you're a loser who should cut his ears off because you're obviously not using them
>posts in a thread about an artist he doesn't like to try to convince others not to listen to their music

I enjoy his music with my ears because it's well written and it doesn't deal in "experimental" BS, and the synths he uses are fucking sick. What I'm saying is that I've rethought some of the old music I used to listen to and it made me less of an edgy faggot re: "uncool" music. I enjoy things more now after his ideas made me think a lil bit and I really can't see how you can argue that that's not a good thing.

you can. idk why you guys just don't reply to these autists.

i'm not trying to convince you i'm only laughing at you, you just think that because you're a sad fuck who lets words influence your opinion of what you use your ears to listen to.

Time and time again
I see her in my dreams
Time and time again

not who you were originally replying to btw

>it doesn't deal in "experimental" BS
>it made me less of an edgy faggot
>I enjoy things more now after his ideas made me think a lil bit
>after his ideas made me think a lil bit
you're a pathetic fuck.

interesting how MDE fans are functional mutes when any criticism is in their face and can only converse when everybody agrees with them.

still relevant.

something about John's music got me so fixated on it like no other when I first discovered it. I don't know if I truly "get" it or whatever but there's something indescribable about his music that I haven't been able to find anywhere else.

Art doesn't exist in a vacuum.

yeah same. at first i was a huge ariel fan. but one day i put on rarities and got hooked on it.

exactly. even without the discourse it's fucking amazing music man.
i'm done replying to you after this but also i'm an MDE fan and i'm conversing with someone who disagrees with me :D

sure if you want to praise generic new-wave revival as mindblowing in the context of youtube interviews and a D-grade comedy show then you're more than welcome to it's just pathetic.
what i find more funny than anything is that john maus is tumblr-core defined.
it's as if you guys can only function as some collective hive-mind it's funny but also sad.

Post your top 5
>this is the beat
>i don't eat human beings
>quantum leap
>tenebrae
>maniac

the I WANT TO LIVE bootleg is good as fuck

everyone please boost this guy's ego because he doesn't enjoy someone's music. he really needs the attention and praise for his superior intellect and objectively good music taste

>it's as if you guys can only function as some collective hive-mind it's funny but also sad
almost as sad as you wasting your time shitting on people for discussing music they enjoy on a forum

being superior to the people ITT is like being physically superior to a guy who broke both his legs.
have you heard of reddit

congratulations you are officially the most pathetic person on Sup Forums, thats right, even worse than people on /mlp/. fucking neck yourself

THESE HOMOSEXUALS

I DON'T HAVE HEALTH INSURANCE TIM!!!

more like one dollar extreme lfmao

I mean Combine has a pretty distinct white nationalist message no?

SEX WITH CAR
SEX ON TOP OF CAR

Not saying Maus himself is a white nationalist, of course. One can write a song from a perspective other than their own, nick cave doesn't actually love murdering women.

>pathetic
lmao i bet you're the guy who said he would stop replying
LOL best post

New song combine is definitely about white genocide paranoia tho

Any good concept albums about a man with great promise who squanders it all by first flirting, then having filthy sex, with a retarded, aimed-at-the-same-people-who-would-fall-for-the-nigerian-prince-scam ideology all the while trying to be coy about it?

alright

>literally a communist who is friends with white nationalists
Is there a single more "im so le edgy and intellectual" musician out there? What an absolute faggot

>caring this much about the personal beliefs of a musician you don't like

Being a nazi-friendly commie is going to be the next big thing you heard it here first

Simpsons predicted it

Hey John Maus watcha doin?
N A Z B O L

>"caring this much"
Oh wow, I made a single post on Sup Forums, so clearly Im very invested in this topic

"the next big thing" will be being a dead neonazi you heard it here first

season/episode?

You cared enough to read about him faggot. I like his music and couldn't give a fuck about his personal beliefs

the one with the McBane opening where he's killing devilish nazi-commies

He's a strasserist.

>garbage show on as
>''tearing down the status quo''

lol keep dreaming faggot

Y'all sure can extrapolate a lot from a lyric that literally amounts to one vague sentence

source?

status quo in terms of nothing is allowed to be edgy anymore unless it's dude weed edgy

got any dip, comrade?

>Caring this much about how much a total stranger cares about a literal nobody musician

Reading about a musician isnt an ultra intimidating and time consuming task for everyone like it is for you, brainlet

>doing le gay voice
>edgy
>hehe david duke
>edgy

I'll give you that flirting with fascism and all the jew stuff is 'edgy' but there's no point or punchline to it. It's Jeff Dunham tier shit.

>y-y-you didn't hang up on me?
>HOW COULD YOU SAY THAT, SAM?!
>haha, I'm s-sorry, Tim

Tim alpha male'd him so hard

whats other nazi synthpop bands?
pls dont say chvrches -_-'

wtf

Sam is such a degenerate assclown. dude needs help

Whats the hype? Just listened to the guy's music and I don't get it.