BROCKHAMPTON

Quick, share your final thoughts on Saturation II before Fantano shapes everyone's opinion. For me it's a 7/10. Better than the first but still some low points.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/GiStPHGw0lo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

9/10 for me. Possibly aoty. It's just really consistent and the pacing is so relentless it's awesome. Really curious if they'll be able to top it (or even match it) with sat 3 tho

8/10 and better than the first one, which had a lot more weak tracks

Strong 2/10

Ok beats and production. The vocals are bland and the lyrics are cringy. 4/10

Going off of what I'd give Saturation (6/10)
I'd say Saturation 2 is 7/10 - 8/10 area.

It's definitely an improvement over the first, the pacing is really good, and the production/beats are good as always. I liked a lot more on this project than the last.
I feel like Saturation 3 will have to really pull something out of left field to separate itself and doing something new. Saturation 2 is more or less just a tighter version of Saturation.

7/10 honestly it's alot of the same with the first Saturation. I prefer more tracks on Saturation I than I do with Saturation II. It's not bad though.

Saturation I 6/10
Really inconsistent

Saturation II 8/10
Sick beats, catchy as fuck hooks, great album.

s1 8/10
s2 9/10

It appeals to my homosexuality, 9/11

8.5-9, like it better than the first one, athought it's good too

s1 - 6/10, 7/10 at most, Fantano was pushing his influence hard on this one

s2 - solid 8/10, huge improvement, actually consistent and way more focused

The fuck is up with the ratings in this thread?
>9/10
>8/10
>9/10
>8/10
>7/10
>8/10
>9/10
>9/10
>9/10

What's so good about it?

It's rap AND it's gay, it appeals to all the hipsters

Don't get me wrong. I enjoyed All-American Trash a bit and would probably give it a 5/10.
But both Saturation 1 and 2 are uninspired, bland and just cringy.

When I listened to Sat 1 I stops it before I finished. The only reason I listened to Sat 2 was Junky was amazing. Sat 2 is 7.5/10, now i want to revisit Sat 1. I thought it was going to be raoty but then Wiki dropped his album.

8/10
My opinion, Fuck Fagtano
Only listened to it a few times though. Not sure if I like 1 or 2 better, Both are great

9/10. Definitely hip-hop AOTY. then again i would've said the same about S1 and in hindsight that really isn't the case at all. but making your old work seem unlistenable by comparison in the space of three months is one hell of an achievement

also judging by his halfway AOTY rankings it seems like Fantano kneejerked in giving Saturation a 9 but I'm honestly convinced this will get a 10, purely out of both the huge leap in quality and melonhead cornering himself with the last score. Does it deserve that 10? No. But hey.

Hell of a lot better than SATURATION II
Melon's in a pinch here
9/10

I meant S I
fuck

This is what I've been thinking. He's fucked unless he backpedals which he's never done before

Better production, better hooks, worse lyrics and rapping.
He'll probably give this one a 9/10 too.

I give them both 7s.

overrated trash

youtu.be/GiStPHGw0lo

It's so fucking overrated, what the hell?

The first one should have never been near a 9, but tastemaker Baldman needs to throw his teenager clout around

still too high

the fuck melon?

Saturation - 7/10
Saturation II - 7.5~8/10

10/10 not even joking. It's perfect

Both of them are 8/10s for me but i like this one more

8/10 for both projects. The singing is ehhh and Meryln can be obnoxious at times.

A 6/10, I guess. It's a fine album, but it's far from great. Everyone's saying it's some sort of masterpiece, the crowning jewel of hip-hop as a genre, but you couldn't be further off. It's just a collection of bangers, nothing more. Sure, it's fun, but what else is there to it? Nothing. It's ok, nothing groundbreaking. But this is coming from someone who was neutral towards Saturation 1 as well, so what do I know?

It's your opinion man, nothing bad about thinking it's 6/10

7.5-8/10 for me, i like it a bit more than SI
they stick to their guns too much

This one is a 9, the last one gets a 7.

This vastly improves on everything from the first one. Only track I'm a bit iffy on is Gamba

:)

and he backpedaled

I feel like S1 had more stronger tracks, but also more weaker tracks. S2 is overall more consistent but nothing really stands out, still not sure how to feel about it

First one is a 7/10 for me and this one is a 7.5/10

A lot more consistent, way catchier tracks, and generally more interesting lyrically.

Like a 9/10. I like every track, and really love probably half the album. Saturation 1 had like 4 amazing tracks and a couple decent tracks. Gotta shoutout to Ameer van, he's lyrics resonate with me so much Its like I could of wrote them. The other guys are awesome too. Still hyped for saturation 3.

s1 is 7.5
s2 is 9

Both Saturations are around 6.5/10 for me. They're solid, but not as groundbreaking as some people make out. The boyband thing they're going for is sometimes a little too poppy for my taste.

PAMP

post yfw kevin abstract gets killed at a show

;w;

s1 - 6/10
s2 - 7/10

why such a lazy azz cover

I like it better than the s1 cover t.bh

Well I fucking hate gay people and haven't listened to this yet so probably 1-3/10

there is nothing unique or interesting about this group or the music they make

Why did Fantano praise brockhampton because he's gay but then pan arca (who is also gay). I think he should rate arca a lot higher now.

Is there a link?

>stale cookie cutter young hip-hop collective
I SLEEP
>they're gay
REAL SHIT??!?!?!

9 no bad songs for me
i'd rate saturation I as 7.5 or 8

Reddit: The Album

Odd Future: 2017 Edition for whypipo that think Tyler, the Creator's misogyny is too spicy.

All sodomites ITT please kys

how

Sat 1 = 7/10
Sat 2 = 5/10

What's going on in 2017 that has the world mistaken obnoxiousness for passion and intensity?

6.5/10

Too choppy and fragmented

Your opinion was exactly the same was Fantano tho

Is this bait

Pretty much sums it up for me

I think that's intentional. It's the aesthetic they're going for

I'd give it like a 6. I don't watch baldthony. I admit a huge portion of the appeal comes from that fact that they're around my age, energetic, and not wageslaves, so my enjoyment is mostly vicarious. I'd be shocked if anyone above the age of like ~28 likes Brockhampton.

it's reddit tier garbage that wouldn't get any attention if they weren't gay

>making your old work seem unlistenable

goddamn some of yall are dickriding s2 too hard

agree

6/10. It's good, but I feel like it's only being considered "fresh" on the basis of it not being a trap album or a Kendrick album.

Listening to the first track, sounds like OF to me, what's the hype?

Black people didn't gain anything from integration. Y'all don't know about The New Jim Crow and the creation of highways? We're legally integrated, but that doesn't mean anything. Legally cops are supposed to be protecting us.

When integration became legal white people found a way around by creating highways and the suburbs. Black people get the short end of the stick when it comes to everything, y'all know this. In a majority black neighborhood you not gonna find a fucking Whole Foods, the school's not gonna have any funding.

Integration is what led to cultural appropriation. White people having "dreads". Bo Derek being seen as the progenitor of cornrows because of 10. Miley Cyrus declaring herself the queen of/inventor of twerking. Eminem. MGK. White people, Asians, and non-black Latinos thinking they can say nigga.

We (black Americans) cultivated culture out of essentially nothing, our oppression and diluted aspects of African tradition passed down by our ancestors like a game of Telephone. In our poor broke down segregated ghettos we began a renaissance and found or own happiness. With integration we lost that, African-American culture became American culture, gentrification began.

Black Americans (I'm talking pure black Americans not Jamaican niggas or niggas with African parents like Vic Mensa and Jidenna) unlike Asians, Whites, and Latinos don't have our own real homeland. We don't have a language. We had to create everything. If your family were slaves and had been in the country for 100s of years already before 1865 you have no real connection Africa. I am not an African.

the standards in the rap community are at an all time low

Caz shut the FUCK up I fucking hate you so much you retarded piece of shit coon.

Caz shut the FUCK up I fucking hate you so much you retarded piece of shit coon.

what??

wrong thread my bad

Who posted this

can a nigga get a dl link

>worst track: jello

still pissed, it was a great followup to queer and the rhythm switch after matts verse was insane

Gamba easily the worst track

>sounds like OF to me

The only people who say this are people who don't listen to rap, because holy shit they're so retardedly different that even fucking braindead vegetables can discern the difference.