/Namibia/ VOLKSTAAT PROJECT GENERAL:

This project aims to establish a viable European oriented state in Namibia as a failsafe in case of the fall of Western Civilization during the next 50 years.

The project had been ongoing for sometime, gathering hundreds of supporters and members aswell as thousands of dollars in donations from wealthy backers, however it has gone underground for now due to overexposure from the media.

Currently we are relaunching the project to the public.

This includes certain requirements to become citizens of this state. Namely:

>IQ average must be 100+

>If your IQ is ~just~ under 100 you can still qualify if you are ~exceptionally~ strong/athletic.

>No major heredity diseases, no birth deformities

>All faiths allowed except Judaism, Islam and "New Age"

>May not be obese or anorexic.

>First language must be Indo-European, Uralic/other European

>No transgenderism, paedophilia, furries or feminism.

"Is it whites only?"

Generally, white is a spectrum, not a thing. Obviously the more white, the better. So if you adhere to all of these points you should qualify regardless of how white your skin in. But no outright Blacks or Arabs.

If you are interested, feel free to ask questions. The community has no fixed hierarchy as of yet, but movements always start out as ideas.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Orania,_Northern_Cape
namibiansun.com/local-news/racists-hatch-boer-nation-plan-for-namibia.61832
vice.com/read/white-colony-in-namibia-773
youtu.be/W-Cib0Z77sI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What about the Namibian governement?

Bamp for OP is a faggott

it is stated under the namibian constitution under article 16 that foreigners can own land if they get approval from parliament and are seen as a positive impact on the country

We'd deal with them peacefully and diplomatically at first

+ what said

The Namibian government knows about this and they have taken steps to prevent this from happening.

And then you're gonna get mass-raped and mutilated by hordes of angry chimps whenever they get bored of seeing whiteys on their land

Can you clarify?
How do you know this?

in all seriousness the """"""""educated"""""""" native aren't full on chimps like Sup Forums talks about, namibia is fairly stable in comparison to other african nations. We are hoping to achieve something like Orania
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Orania,_Northern_Cape
if the natives do get violent with us we would have to tread lightly with how we proceed things as I am sure the namibian government wouldn't be too fond of us killing their citizens. When we message parliament and try to acquire land we can bring that issue up and see what are our rights in terms of self defense

So we're making a Sup Forumsony in Nambia?

wew lad

namibiansun.com/local-news/racists-hatch-boer-nation-plan-for-namibia.61832
vice.com/read/white-colony-in-namibia-773

There's more, but I couldn't find it. I think they will increase security and make it more difficult for foreigners to get land. Basically, people are on the lookout. Be very careful.

fucking autists, just wait 10 years and euronesia will be a thing

>a literal Sup Forums country with legitimate military strength

just be patient you cunts, i'm working on it

>euronesia
>calling us autists
kek
the fuck is euronesia it sounds like a disease

I've never heard of this, you must be lying

Wait, Sup Forums autism got picked up by the media?

southern line islands
>what is operation fishbowl
how new are you?

nah bru we got a facebook page and everything, I recomend joining and observing if you are interested. You can leave at any point if you want to
>kikebook
it is temporary

sauce?

Oh fuck, there's a criteria that I don't fit

sorry Sup Forums..

>wants to make new country just to be around white people

>moves to Africa

wat

Namibia is quite white and german. also, it's mostly desert.

is there even any good land to grow shit there?

which?

allahu akbar

not really, it's a fucking relaxed place though. they're quite reliant of the ZAR though, which might be a problem in the coming years. our currecy has gone to shit.

Bump

Well, it's really, really fucking tiny and insignificant, but it's a birth deformity.

Two of the toes on my right foot are fucked up (they're flabby as fuck, almost like there's no bone in them)

weird as fuck

Can you guys be more specific as to what development stage of this plan you are in?
Not to sound rude or anything but it really does sound like regular Sup Forums autism that never actually gets done.

What's the plan, how far have you gotten ?

>Leaves European country because it is 90% white 10% non-white

>moves to African country that is 6% white and decides to live in underdeveloped desert villages

still not seeing the logic here

will never work
collectivists with a narrow mindset never managed to establish a new colony.

All colonies attracted people with freedom and opportunity.

right wing collectivists are only useful to protect the homeland.

>no furry
Dropped.

I'm afraid it would only work if financed by outside.
If not, they'll just be labeled terrorists and shut down

Such is this world of freedom we live in

We had over 1000 people active before until the kikes reported us on vice and we dispersed.

We could trigger colonialism, especially with the right-wing rising all over the west right now.

We're not "narrow minded collectivists"
I myself am a libertarian and we're making people take a political and personality test to gather up statistics

>tfw fat

if you actually are a libertarian, then why do you care about IQ, religion, etc. ?

without a state or almost no state their beliefs or disadvantages will not effect you in any way

But, I wonder - Why Africa?
I mean wouldn't it be easier to just move to a south american country like the Argentinian south?

Or what is the exact purpose?
You still have to pay taxes wherever you are. So i'm thinking you have something else in mind...

What is the purpose of such a settlement? Be surrounded by white people with the same or similar political views, starting anew? ..

I've been thinking of starting anew somewhere I would really enjoy living for a long long time now, but the closest to making this dream of mine reality, is either move to south America, or far east russia to start a tourism business under the new regulations passed by the duma

>We could trigger colonialism, especially with the right-wing rising all over the west right now.

Because that worked out so well in the past /s

It's one British faggot who's been doing it for all of about a month, it's nothing to worry about, he'll drown on his way there.

THIS IS RETARDED. You can do the exact same thing in a white country.

But then you can't mow down and army of spearchuckers with your FAL

>fed up with niggers in Europe and America
>moves to Africa

because fuck logic.

>thinking the CIA will allow this
>thinking the Pentagon jews will allow this
If you succeed, America will give you some freedom that you needed.

Isn't it easier if you really want to get something done to just pick a very small strategic village(Commercially strategic location for future prospects) somewhere where the current govt regulations suit the general needs and just start a beautiful and lasting community there?
Maybe they'll eventually grow into something larger, but it seems a lot more logical than moving to sandville to build shelters and repel the midnight niggers trying to steal your oranges and scaring your chickens in the process

>too many niggers in Europe
>moves to Africa of all places
wew lad

come to slovenia white man :^)
our army is probably worse then Namibia's

yeah but where's the fun in that

This is a roleplay thread faggots. If you want real shit then just look into Orania

Orania is boer exclusive. If you aren't one of them, you aren't allowed in.

It's feasible and that should be enough.
I honestly would move to such a community if the people involved were actually serious.

Heck, I'd do it in Romania if the govt didn't put so many taxes which would restrict me from manifesting destiny lol.

As how I see it you just need a willing 1000 people to actually move to a small, well placed village and turn it into heaven both for them and generations to come.

Plus, nobody would care if it wasn't presented like white utopia 2.0 no jews allowed, as you do.
Shitposting on Sup Forums is really disappointing me. I'd love to help myself AND you fuckers manifest destiny and have a wonderful for ourselves and our children.
Too bad this will only be a dream

Your shitposting actually made me think for a third and hopefully last time about actually doing this.
Mark my words, I will come up with a plan that will allow myself and others like me (inb4 gypsy) to make the dream of a beautiful society a reality. a feasible one ! one that works !

Wait and see, not everybody is words only

I wish you the best of luck, but I think you might have some trouble.

>loose weight
if not for this at least for your self

>loose weight
>loose

Move to Montana in the US and set up communities there. That's also been discussed on Sup Forums

That would be great if they would actually follow through with any of those, it's just the usual Sup Forums gibberish. Maybe another couple of people who are actually serious.

That's so unfair and sad, because it's not hard to realize this dream, even if you start small

How do I qualify myself and where should I sent my demand?

Just move to Chile or Argentina, dude.

I wonder how many of you would actually be serious about a project like this.

malden and starbuck too fgt

I've thought about projects like this and sincerely have the intention of, at the very least, working towards creating city states.

Be a lot of hard work but could actually very easily be done.

>some would call it austim
>I call it destiny
>fuck that's austistic

it's just kids playing pretend

I've thought about this too. Instead of doing it, I play grand strategy games. That's true autism.

I'm concerned about health. There's a shit ton of diseases in Africa and it get transmitted easily. Nothing stops the future enemy from launching bio weps into the local nigger populace from which we could contract diseases.

Woudn't it make sense to create a white only community in some remote place in Europe?

I'd love to get some skype id's or any form of contact from people who would actually be interested in such a project.
Again i'm not talking about FORT/pol/ nojewsallowed.jpg - I mean actually going to an area of the world that is in the common interest of all those involved and start a community based on principles and education.

The world can burn for all I care, but by all means - if I could, i'd like to live the rest of my days somewhere I actually enjoy being

none of you are going to do anything. you're just LARPing

the problem is the way it's presented and perceived.This can be done if people would actually be willing

I've always liked strategy games so I guess I see it as playing one but on a much grand scale.

The thing that tickles me, though, is just how quickly liberal whites would move to a seperatist state. Obviously I'm talking about one that is designed purposely to lure them, a state where they would work for 'us' as opposed to globalists/neoliberals.

Like I said, very easily done, and if I had the money I'd have started yesterday.

>if kek wills it I shall win lotto
>then we'll see some true change

Why the fuck would you go to nigger namibia lmao

Fuck Africa man, leave it to the chinks.

I'm thinking Chile or Argentina

>we could trigger colonialism
>libetarian
pick one

Entire Europe should just give up the continent to shitskins and just move to Africa.

Within 10-20 years Africa would enter a golden age and Europe would be destroyed cause shitskins cant into civilization.
We should just do it. Africa has more of everything.

See this is the problem. How about we just try and build a community in Russia instead? They have plenty of underdeveloped land just waiting for us. But yeah we can never trust black people, like ever. They look at us like the Jews, like we're there to always steal from them.

I can't find a link to the story but some wealthy retards did this exact thing in Chile I think, they were going to run some ideal Ayn Rand Going Galt libertarian paradise

instead they got half-finished homes and all of their money stolen, good times, libertarian paradise indeed.

What I'm saying is if OP starts asking you for money you should run not walk because these "plans" are always half-cocked and a bad idea

If you can solve captcha your IQ is already 100+.
I'm a fucking moron and my IQ was tested at 144. I get that it's just a means to sort out the retards, but there should be a second set for intelligence testing rather than just relying on the results of a glorified pattern recognition test.

Also what is classified as a birth deformity?
If you were born with migraines or cluster headaches would it still qualify since they're generally non-hereditary? What about color blindness or just bad eyesight?

How are you going to tell if someone is mentally ill with trans/pedo/furry/feminism or not when screening? They could just lie and so long as you have no record of it there wouldn't be a single thing you could do to find out until it was too late, or am I misreading that and you mean that such mental illnesses won't be tolerated in society and people who think like that need to either behave in a way that conforms or leave? That won't work, after several generations so long as they're there the seeds of degeneracy will grow and it will be the downfall of that civilization as well.

It'd be easier to just fix western society than start a new one.

How will the gun laws work?

Ha, we literally trade the entire continent of Europe for the entire continent of Africa. Which means more land and more resources. I have a feeling it could work too, as niggers love welfare more than they do everything else.

Only if we can call it Bigger Rhodesia

>do this
>whites slowly become black
>blacks slowly become white

People's State?

how about we move into serbia and start a colony? :^)

I'm sure NATO wouldn't mind :^^^^^)))))

You'd still have to comply with their rules though it's not a new civilisation at all

Yo South Africa
Master of linguistics, sports and politics here
Already wrote my info yday, 127iq, 201cm etc

Just being updated

ITT youtu.be/W-Cib0Z77sI

I'm strong and athletic but dumb as a brick, useless and lazy as fuck.

Also 5'6

>LISTEN UP PROJECT MEMBER HERE.

>Why Namibia?
Small population that is concentrated in the Northern border. Scarcely populated. Lots of cheap desert land. A hell of a lot of undeveloped resources. Shitty military using a handful of wwii tanks and 1950s aircraft. Legally foreigners can own land if it "benefits" the economy.

>Why not X white country?

Governments are cucked or in Jewish/NWO pockets. Too much population, too obvious targets. Land is too expensive plus sjws will catch on too fast.

>What's the plan?

Start fake humanitarian websites, attract right-wing STEM field western workers and develop the undeveloped land. Profit, use it to buy more land/houses. Rinse and repeat.
Provide safe haven for 4.5 million SA whites that are awaiting their expulsion from South Africa within the next two decades as the economy fucks up.
Eventually, claim back a bunch of desert with artificial irrigation, have a small lower class finance/libertarian based economy and trade the raw materials.
We declare independence and fight off the weak military.
UN doesn't care about African back-water.

Result? Conservative white state in resource rich Africa within 2-3 decades.

>How can I join?

Pic related.

What then?
What if then Americans come and enslave us?
History repeats itself

What sort of STEM degrees do you need? What's ideal?

>sum ting wong

Can't load it

What do you have to offer?

>>IQ average must be 100+
>>If your IQ is ~just~ under 100 you can still qualify if you are ~exceptionally~ strong/athletic.

>no stupid faggot
>except if you're a white nigger

you never answered to any of my replies.
i really doubt you guys are serious

Keep trying. check that you typed it correctly.

Tye aight it works
>Burke Fragich
Its a fake facebook as I don't use any social media.

Read

B.Sc of Mathematics

>you're in.