I got one of those incredibly annoying robo calls claiming to be the IRS...

I got one of those incredibly annoying robo calls claiming to be the IRS. Apparently I have 4 serious accusations against me and if I do not deal with them the local "cops" will be sent to take me in!

Anyone have any thoughts on how to fuck with these creeps?

Phone number is: five six two two nine five eight six two five

Just got one haha some indian guy answered. So now i keep callomg him to waste his time

any time you are called by a solicitors, just keep saying "no call list" until they hang up. dont fuck with someone just because they are fishing for stupid people. the best you can do is give their phone number to the real police and let them do a recorded phone tap so they have physical evidence. probably something u dont want

also checked

dont bother they use burner phones so they dont get caught

I got one guy to stay on the line for a long time, he was calling me a piece of shit and I told him I think he's human garbage, etc..

I also told them I was a federal agent and that got me a few lines in before they hung up on me.

JUST FUCK WITH HIM. ACT SCARED AND SAY YOU WILL PAY RIGHT AWAY. THEN THEY WILL ASK YOU TO SEND A WESTERN UNION. SAY YOU SENT IT. GIVE THEM A FAKE WU# AND WATCH THEM GO APE SHIT TRYING TO PICK IT UP.

But im wasting his time keeping him from making more of these important calls

yeah try again after that fed agent trick he will just switch phones and ignore the one that is ringing

send them monies
they'll never see it coming.
how could they possibly expect such a blatant scam to work?

What's a believable WU # look like? I'll give this a shot.

answer in Pajeet with broken english

I watched a documentary on scams like this. They surprisingly actually work

Dont worry ive got a couple numbers saved

IT'S LIKE 908-0910-9822

IT'S 16 DIGITS I BELIEVE.

OR YOU CAN SEND LIKE $5, SPELL HIS NAME REALLY WRONG BUT THE NUMBER WILL BE VALID, THEY JUST WON'T RELEASE IT TO HIM. MAKES IT EVEN WORSE.

I DROVE ONE GUY FUCKING INSANE FOR 4 WEEKS.

ALMOST GAVE MY DAD A HEART ATTACK. HE WAS IN A PANIC WHEN PANJEET SAID HE'S GOING TO JAIL.

Hahaha, going to give this a shot. If anyone is successful pleas report back.

i hate those call back and troll

yeah dude, it really works. people have a guilty concience when it comes to money they owe. really works on older people, who have a lot of money sitting around and years of like to collect debt and forget about it. even if they get a $10 transfer fee from the time, its worth it, which is why all the jobless niggers in niger do it.

TRUST ME, THESE GUYS GET SO EXCITED WHEN THEY THINK THEY HOOKED SOMEONE. ACT SCARED AND CONFUSED AND DUMB.

ALSO, SAY THE LADY ON YOUR END MADE A MISTAKE AND NOW YOU HAVE THE REAL NUMBER. I DID THIS 10X AND THIS FUCKER NEVER GOT THE HINT.

>They surprisingly actually work
at laundering money?
cause nobody will ever fall for this shit.

UHHH THESE PANJEETS ARE ASKING FOR 2-5k VIA WESTERN UNION. NOT 10 BUCKS.

WHEN YOU GET OLD, YOU GET STUPID. SHIT THAT MY FATHER WOULDN'T HAVE FALLEN FOR 30 YEARS AGO GETS HIM NOW. LIFE BEATS YOU DOWN MY FRIEND.

Wait he wants 2k to 5k
Cant even guve you a number?

Give me more numbers!