/NFL/ General: beer is icky edition

GB:Packers give Jean-Francois one-year, $3M deal
NYJ:Jets add Quinton Patton to receiver corps
ATL:Julio expected to be 'full strength' for camp
FA:'Increasingly likely' Revis signs with Pats?
FA:Report: Payton, Manziel met at Super Bowl
MIN:New Vikings RB Murray has ankle surgery
FA:Tim Hightower visiting Redskins Wednesday
IND:Aiken, Dorsett to compete for Colts' No. 3 WR
SEA:Seahawks do deal with S Bradley McDougald
FA:Steelers moving on from DeAngelo Williams
NO:Saints keep Sterling Moore with one-year deal
NYJ:Christian Hackenberg to make starts in 2017?

Other urls found in this thread:

profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2017/03/23/dan-snyder-wants-to-be-able-to-opt-out-of-color-rush/
youtube.com/watch?v=Cy7erbPJISQ
youtube.com/watch?v=L6u2L1K7b_A
nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000794847/article/raiders-potential-las-vegas-move-will-dominate-league-meeting
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

CLOWNEY IS ELITE

what was your emotional high point of the season lads?

THIS PLAY, IT WAS WHEN /NFL/ GOT BTFO BY UT ROMO TRASHFER

>playing madden as raiders
>move them to mexico city
>end up trading carr because he refused to sign the contracts i offered
>trade him to jags
>jags go undefeated and win the superbowl
>mfw

Ezekiel Elliott's last run against Pittsburgh.

White running it in.

THE CASE FOR MALIK MCDOWELL

PAY ATTENTION RICK "FAGGOT ASS" SMITH

So covington is "da htown boi" but he's fucking below average. He's a 7th round pick who plays like a 6th

Now in Houston's D, in their typical setup it's Watt around the edge the Wilfork(Whose entire role will be replaced by Reader who was a goddamn steal), then there's a de that plays more like a DT in between Reader and Clowney.

Now if only there was some weird athletic as fuck dt/de hybrid int he draft to fill that spot?? But wait he's really raw, he is in between Clowney Watt and Reader(reader isn't athletic but is pretty good at technical shit).

He's the goddamn perfect fit.

Reader leaves on passing downs you can leave in McDowell and still have a big fucker in there.

It will be amazing to watch.

when it was over

Eagles will draft John Ross!

>RICK "FAGGOT ASS" SMITH
Heh. This is why I love you.

What's your opinion of drafting Malik if he's up though?

I've been a big supporter of OL if it's there, but... I feel like we shouldn't pass here.

Seacucks are done. Their coach is old and frail and has to chew on placenta during games for sustinence.

Russ the Cuck is finally exposing himself as lucky as fuck and not very good.

Some of their best players are getting old and already in decline.

The time of the Seacuck is over. The time is now for the 49ers and Rams.

>Shanny
>Trubisky
>McCaffrey
>Switzery

Watch out NFC west. You are fake and gay seacuck go cry in the rain and then hang yourselves

OL will be pretty bad at 25 unless you want cam robinson
lol

So it's seeming more and more likely that Lynch was just stirring the pot for media attention, but what would he have to gain from that?

Staying relevant and one team possibly deciding to pick him up, what else.

>OL will be pretty bad at 25 unless you want cam robinson

That's my issue

pre draft i was ramczykkk? (sp) but I had a 2-3 grade on robinson, which is now true after the combine.

So now I am where I am. I thought Ramcyzkyk was a steal... which he was... but with no shot at him... It's DL murder sack no first downs time.

Clowney Watt JJ Reader and Cushing can develop McDowell

>week 10
>Patriots coming off their bye week
>Seahawks playing on a short week on the road
>come out as 7.5 point underdogs in Vegas
>every Seahawks fan I know has zero faith they will win in Gillette
>Pats shitposters on here saying the game won't even be close
>Dad (who becomes a fan of whoever is facing the Seahawks) talking shit to me all week about SBXLIX
>keep telling people this is a good match up for the Hawks and that they will win.
>gameday
>Russell throws 3 TDs, one on Butler
>Brady held to 0 TDs, 1 INT
>Earl BTFO the """"unstoppable""" Gronk

Nothing will ever make up for SBXLIX, but that was very sweet. Best moment of the season right here.

>le watt JJ face

I meant Mercilus

>beer is icky edition

>The time is now for the 49ers

You'll see! You'll all see!

What are you? A rams and 9ers fan?

profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2017/03/23/dan-snyder-wants-to-be-able-to-opt-out-of-color-rush/

>launching yourself at a defenseless receiver
>btfo le gronk
Eat a dick cheating scum

breh, we'll be lucky to even sniff 8-8, its full rebuild mode

why does this awful jew hate fun

Because the Redskins' color rush uniform is godawful

mustard

It was a clean hit. Gronk said so himself.

ramczyk will be long gone yeah

garret bolles or forrest lamp could be there, i would take one of those for the texans. but they could also be gone if the giants/colts/broncos all pick o-line.

color rush is a stupid concept pushed by the jews in the first place

name one color rush uniform better than the standard

Chargers
Browns

Uniform? Bengals. Most others look worse then the defaults because forced monotone is usually ugly as all fuck, but it works alright with white.

Jersey? Patriots, Broncos, Bengals again, Chargers (better than navy, not powder), Browns (not saying much though)

I'm so glad the Eagles went with their all black alternate instead of the all green monstrosity

monstrosity?

>Malik McDowell
Hmm. I'd have to watch some film. I'll get back to you on that.

>tfw the iggles and jest will never go back to kelly green

The Eagles uniforms look better once they got rid of the metallic, and they're something of a modern classic. But as long as Ms. Lurie owns half the team, they'll never go back

oh kek.

yeah those suck. i personally do like the normal midnight green uniforms, though i know some people don't. we've had some terrible uniforms over the years tho

do the eagles even wear green anymore?
it feels like every year they go more blue.

It's the same as the McRib era, just without the metallic

I like the current uniforms. I just think the 2010 throwbacks are infinitely better

Objectively the best uni

Second game against the Cowboys.

Not only did we break their winning streak and shut up everyone who said that Week 1 was a fluke ending, but it signaled the rebirth of the Giants as a defensive team. It was like a throwback to the 80s where their defense just beat everyone into submission.

No i hate the Rams but they are on the rise and the seacucks are in decline

2017 Resolution Proposals

>1. By Philadelphia: Amends the NFL’s On-Field Policy to allow clubs to have an alternate helmet in a color to match their third uniform.

2. By Competition Committee: Permits a club to negotiate and reach an agreement with a head coach candidate during the postseason prior to the conclusion of the employer club’s season.

3. By Competition Committee: Permits a contract or non-contract non-football employee to interview with and be hired by another club during the playing season, provided the employer club has consented.

WE'RE COMING BACK

I don't want a guard, they don't need a guard.

I would take Idhafaelio? or whatever from Miami because he can be converted to tackle.
He is later than first for sure though.

i dont get this meme

most of the key seahawk players are still in their 20's other than Bennett and they've still been a good team the last two seasons.

also rams are making an enormous gamble with a 30 year old coach.

It's either going to work out great or be Josh Mcdaniels 2.0 and it sounds like he's tied to the hip to Goff.

Brett the reddit texans shill made a vidya on him that sells him hard.

Im more impressed with combine, but brett the reddit shill toxins fan isnt wrong in his vid.

youtube.com/watch?v=Cy7erbPJISQ

It's fanfiction.

of course they are. they're beautiful

They'll probably just make some meme black helmet.

God the Eagles' black uniforms are so fucking stupid.

The all blacks are fine as far as thirds are.

The only teams that should be allowed to wear black should be the Raiders and Steelers (Panthers and Ravens get a free pass because their black uniforms are schematic. The Saints too because it's reminiscent of the Army Football uniform)

The Eagles, 49ers, Cardinals, Bengals, Lions, and Jaguars need to take their black uniforms and get them the fuck outta here. I know that Falcons fans also have a lot of attachment to the black Deion Sanders-era jerseys, but the Steve Bartkowski-era reds are a way better throwback.

I disagree.

Finished watching that video. Definitely sounds like a good prospect. Has physical potential, but needs to work on his technique and needs good veteran leadership/coaching. I'd be ok with it if the Texans got him. I'd probably also be ok with Cam Robinson.

I don't think McDowell would make it past the Raiders, unless Reddick was also there at 24

I don't like Cam, but I wouldn't be mad with it

If McDowell falls though, the toxins have what he needs to improve technique.

No they wont be sack leaders, because they wont let anyone drive on them.

But it will put him in a fantastic situation. Malik is a bad pick for most teams, but the toxins can develop him. And he fills a need, he fits them really well.

That said is Ramzchsychyk (you know who i mean) is there i want him. But the Toxins could make the goddamn scariest front 7 in NFL history with Malik.... its hard to pass on.

he's mocked really low now, and the raiders don't have what the texans do to develop him.

Not that it's a bad pick for them, it would be great for them. I just question if they go for a wr and a late corner, or an early corner.

The secondary is bad and the WR's (crabtree) are getting old.

I wouldn't be too surprised, I think Malik will be there though.

As of right now at least.

i hate niggers

The Raiders definitely won't be looking WR in the 1st. Yes Crabs is getting older but he's never been the type of receiver to win with athleticism especially after his Achilles injury. He wins with great routes and great hands so his decline with age should be more gradual. Plus the Raiders have a ton of developmental WR talent on the roster who will all be fighting for WR 3/4 spots this year.

As for CB, they draft is so stacked I don't see reggie going CB here, unless someone really good falls like Lattimore or Humphrey. S yes, CB no.

In the first round the 3 prospects that I think are most likely are Reddick, McDowell, and Melinfonwu.

McDowell fits the mold of players that Reggie likes to draft and would fit well into our system. The only way I could see him falling past the Raiders is if Reddick is there, they really like Melinfonwu (possible and has been reported), or they find some character flaw/don't like his motor

Yeah i don't see it the same

I see a WR slippin because alot of teams have a #1 wr but most wont look for a #2... but Carr is a stud.

Safety is very possible though. Good DBS and as a consequence of that good WRs will fall late.

In their situation I wouldn't do it,but they might. I son't think its the best call. But it is a very good call, you may be right, I think Malik slips in that spot right now though.

I just cant be sure, I get where you're coming from though. They might do it. I just personally dont think they will, but they are the most likely team to take him so it is risky.

I mean all this is bullshitting anyway since mocks are usually terrible. But I can do all but assure you that they won't go WR in the 1st. 2nd maybe but not 1st. They aren't looking for a WR2, WR3? definitely but not WR2. I could see them going TE before going WR.

but like I said what the fuck do I know. Personally I'm hoping for Melifonwu, I think he and Joseph could be the next great S duo

What do you think of Brett the Texans shill saying that Tre'davious White would be a good fit for the Texans in the 1st?

youtube.com/watch?v=L6u2L1K7b_A

I dont think WR is very likely, but if like 5 corners go. There will be some good WR's left up.

And we really have no idea what they're thinking. So who knows, but safety is really likely. The safety class is good

That guy does great breakdowns.

Where did Kizer play in High School?

the back half of SB51
Goodell getting booed out of the building

This was my CB rankings pre-combine

Cornerback Power Rankings sponsored by The SEC(tm)

Teez Tabor - Florida
2. Tre'Davious White - LSU
3. Desmond King - Iowa (Should be a safety, should have been years ago desu)
4. Tankersly - Clempson
5. Jourdan Lewis - Michshitgan
6. Sidney Jones - Washington
7. Adoree Jackson - USC

This shit is stacked from here, seriously just take any CB and you'll do well with him.
If you dont draft a CB this year your mother will die from anthrax in 24 hours.

Not Mentioned

Marlon "Cant tackle or breakup passes" Humphrey and anyone from an Ohio State University.

I think Tre'Davious is first round talent and have no problem with him. I have him #1 post combine as well, Tez is second, they're close but I've had a hard-on for TreDavious since last year when I thought he'd declare.

W-we won a game
But honestly the first quarter against the Ravens in that first game. It looked like it was going to be a blowout and then McCown got hurt and then the refs ruined the last drive

>Jet
>Eagle
>Bronco
>Cowboy
>Bear

Sanchez has bounced around a lot

Also didnt watch video prior to posting this i am now though.

Didn't know shill brett had a new vid.

Yeah I like his stuff. Found him after trolling the SBnation Texans board

I think white is better than brett the cuck thinks.

But I would start him as a nickel db because he's a rookie, same shit that happened to kjo

4 divisions
Has anyone ever been in more?

>arians on the edge of heart failure
>palmer will retire after this season
>fitz will retire when palmer does
>defense got poached in free agency

yes, this is why I didn't mention them. The division belongs to the 49ers and Rams. Not likely for next year, obviously, but we are trending in that direction

I'm not talking next year. And I don't think we will go 8-8, but 8-8 could win the division next year

Firing your coaches doesn't mean your trending in the right direction, it just means you're trying something new.

For all anybody knows their new management will be just as dysfunctional.

That was a really fucking good play

I thought tate's play was better

they have cut the necessary dead weight and haven't brought Kap back so I approve so far. We'll have to see how the draft goes. But I tend to trust these men and their decision making. Also Kyle has proven his offense is effective. I also like the defensive scheme change getting back to our roots.

This play literally had me shaking though

i read this as
>die chicken eating scum
and thought Sup Forums had a new work for our darker brothers
and i laughed
but i misread
i was wrong
sorry for being racist african gentlemen of Sup Forums

>tfw Kaepernick sues NFL to force a team to give him a starting QB position again eventhough he sucks now
>tfw SJW Goodell caves
>tfw team that stupidly takes the Kaepernick cancer loses hard
>tfw every player on that team(not a dumb idiot) hates Kaepernick for his BS
>tfw all the fans in that city now hate their team, and hate Kaepernick even more
>tfw the Patriots keep winning and the GOAT makes it to another OWL at same time Kaepernicks and his team become a bigger joke than the Bears or Browns

mmm probably btfo the spuncos on Christmas. it was the perfect gift and Poe's td pass was the bow around it

you've spun quite a yarn there canuk

Didn't the niners just go 2-14?

Only because of racism.

Bears signing Glennon and Sanchez is a smokescreen
What QB are they taking at 3?

nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000794847/article/raiders-potential-las-vegas-move-will-dominate-league-meeting

Garopolo

>Revis pretends to be shit all last season
>gets in trouble with the law so the jests cut him
>patriots pick him up
>he turns back into a probowl CB
>patriots have 3 #1 CBs and the best secondary of all time

This is destiny and you know it to be true.

did Butler leave for the Saints yet? :'(

>imblying he's leaving