1 shot at life

>1 shot at life
>Born a swede

Best language, history, nature and culture in the world. I'm truly blessed

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=c379Giun-Co
sprakradet.no/Vi-og-vart/Publikasjoner/Spraaknytt/Arkivet/Spraaknytt_1995/Spraaknytt-1995-4/Ete_og_spise/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>just in the right time to see everything fall

oh please, your country is almost as big a meme as mine these days

swedish, danish and nowegian are the same language

reminder that nonwhites must be removed to ensure a prosperous future for Sweden

I was going to make some flippant remark but a Swede with a sense of national pride is about as common as a wild snipe so I'll hold my peace

>Best language
Swedish sounds like German spoken by a drunk, effeminate French.

Sweden is almost universally accepted as a beautiful language however, unlike norwegian and danish

it's still a half-German bastard child like the others
talaðu íslensku, eina sanna málið fyrir hinn hvíta Norðurlandabúa

This guy gets it.

Swedish language is a meme in America. all Americans make retarded noises to simulate it like in the Sims, idk if that's considered beauty mate

almost all Germanic languages predate German. Germanic does not imply descent from German or being "half-German"

Since when? They're all considered to be silly bork bork sounds as far as I can tell.

>americans make retarded noises
So how do you tell when someone is trying hold a conversation with you and when someone is making fun of Swedish?

>t. clueless American
Low German's influence on the mainland Scandinavian languages is comparable if not quite as dramatic as the French influence on English
hundreds or thousands of words in those languages come straight from German, including common words like "eat" (spise) and "language" (sprog) and there has been a huge influence on syntax and phonology as well

mainland Scandinavian languages do not represent all Germanic languages, Hans.

Swedes are ALWAYS either far left freaks or complete fascists: there is no in between. Truly a nation of extremists

The Icelandic is right, we have a massive amount of German loan words brought in during the middle ages and later.

youtube.com/watch?v=c379Giun-Co

like this

Just stop you clueless spic twat

no, who said it did?
with "the others" I was referring to the other mainland Scandinavian languages, Danish and Norwegian

also Hans is an example of a German name that's common in Scandinavia but rare in Iceland

That's how people speak when they make fun of americans over here.

>sw*dish """""""culture"""""""
isnt that illegal Johan?

no I'm not disputing that. His claim was that all Germanic languages are half-German, which is wrong. English, for example, is several hundred years older than German.

you are German diaspora and you have no idea what you are talking about. the word Germanic does NOT mean any inherent relation to German.

i am greek

swedes are subhumans
sweden is shit

>you will never be this retarded

>Deutschstämmige """""arguments"""""

you live in iceland although you could move out
yo uaare retardded

pretty rude desu

>straight from German, including common words like "eat" (spise)
But, "eat" is "essen" in German
compare to "äta" in Swedish and "éta" in Icelandic
Sounds pretty uniform to me and Danish need not apply of course :^))))

>Best language
Dropped

>His claim was that all Germanic languages are half-German
>you are German diaspora and you have no idea what you are talking about. the word Germanic does NOT mean any inherent relation to German.
Are you literally retarded? The discussion started out about modern Swedish and its German influence. "Germanic" had nothing to with anything until you brought it up.

Also
>English, for example, is several hundred years older than German.
>

spise comes from Low German dialects
standard German is based on High German

Kek

Daily reminder this is a thing

Found some intradasting reading on the topic

sprakradet.no/Vi-og-vart/Publikasjoner/Spraaknytt/Arkivet/Spraaknytt_1995/Spraaknytt-1995-4/Ete_og_spise/

Svälj gröten din jävla reservdansk.

Khm... cuck.

that is interesting

achmed pls