I need to get some pics from my gf's phone without her knowing. If she figures it out, it would be the end of me...

I need to get some pics from my gf's phone without her knowing. If she figures it out, it would be the end of me. Any suggestions?

what kind of photos?

her roommate's photos.

nudes?

may be.

Get the unlock code, copy the contents to a computer while she sleeps or just borrow her micro SD while she sleep (providing you aren't Apple users)

we use samsung s6, unfortunately.

i know her unlock code by the way.

shameful bump

come on, most of you are sick fucks who can pull these type of shit share your wisdom.

Dude it's easy. Live together? If so use the bump feature while she sleeps. Can't remember what it's called. Send them though nfc or bluetooth. Or plug into your laptop in another room while shes alseep. Have folder of music open. Make some shittt playlist of music she likes. If she wakes up and asks what you're doing tell her you wanted to surprise her with a cute playlist of music for her to listen to while she does some dumb ass activity she likes.

we're not living together. She has 2 homemates so i don't stay over her place too ofter too. i live in a dorm.

She have an sd card in her phone?

Dm them to yourself, screenshot, then delete the images sent(insta has the delete option

put her phone in the microwave for a minute or two while shes sleeping. put it back. she'll wonder why its not workin in the morning. "weird hun idk"

no
will it leave any trace?

Does she have Verizon?

>Verizon
no

Jesus phones are so fucking stupid. You can't even get a file off of them.

Use a private browser tab on the phone to navigate to a webmail page for an email you have and email them to yourself.

Turn on debugging, download the Android SDK on a PC, plug the phone into that PC, type adb pull /sdcard/myshittypicfolder/pic.jpg

Transmit the file over blutooth

Put ES File Explorer on her phone and copy the files to some computer on a network somewhere

Write a simple site that takes file uploads and saves them, and host it on your local network. Navigate to it at 192.168.0.10?/mystupidsite on her phone and upload the pictures

Or better yet, get a better girlfriend that will share sexy pics she has with you so you don't have to be such a worthless sniviling faggot.

If you already know where on her fone the pics are, awesome.

Does she use gmail? "Share" the album and email them to yourself.

No gmail? Post them here then.
Then hit this thread from your fone and download them.

I didn’t for me

the only logical person in this thread

i'm going to open a hidden tab on her browser, and send the pics through an unpopular mail service to myself. will i leave a trace?

You are stupid.

yes i am, but i'm willing to learn for this gold mine.