Getting tattoo in a few weeks and I'm still undecided on what to get

Getting tattoo in a few weeks and I'm still undecided on what to get

Don't. Tattoos are for trashy retards and edgefags

Do it with something that has meaning with you for most of your life.

Guaranteed to not be a faded memory.

What are some of your options?

>getting tattoo in a few weeks
>still undecided

grats on your perma regret

>wants to have a tattoo
>doesn't know what
>asks Sup Forums to decide what you should waste hundreds of bucks like a fucking retard on
that's why i instantly hate on people having tattoos, 90% of the time it's just for seeking attention and trying to look ''badass''
fuck outta here with your gay bullshit, faggot

also
go slap your balls, nigger

If you don't know what you want, don't get tattooed.

I love abstract and water color tattoos

Find an artist that does work you love. Go talk to them...tell them what your interests are...what you are passionate about. Bounce ideas around and have them draw something up.

Dont be one of these retards that goes into a shop and picks some flash art of the wall and gets a idiotic "everyone and their mom has it" tattoo.

>ask for Sup Forums logo with 4 green shits an Sup Forums near it
>post pic on Sup Forums
>?
>profit

This is sound advice.

Water color tattoos aren't going to age very well...

This. Also except to pay $150 dollars or more an hour. A tattoo about the size of your palm will take about 2 hours maybe more depending on what you get. Make sure they guy doing it has a good reputation and is good at what he does.

ONLY AMERICAN TRADITIONAL FAGGOT

All depends on where you live and the speed of the artist. Good artist around me are 100ish. Ive had guys who were slow as shit and guys who were wicked fast....both types can do good work. Around where i live i can usually get people to quote a price for the piece so i dont get gyped by the hour.

Wrong

Then don't get one. You get a tattoo because it means something to you, not just because you can get a tattoo.

Thats honestly why i haven't gotten one yet. But fuck they look so good when they're fresh

I'm not a huge fan of the style.

Why are you getting a tattoo if you don't know what to get?

Why? You should hate on those that get them for some arbitrary "meaning". That's more attentionwhoring by far. Tattoos should look cool and have a theme, otherwise they're fucking stupid, or for gangbangers which is also fucking stupid.

But that's wrong. All tattoos "mean something", which is fucking stupid. If you want to look like a trashy person with a random, mismatched hodgepodge of "memories" or whatever, get fucked by the sharpest knife you own. If you want to have decent taste, get a cool looking theme and keep it going. Most of those "meaningful" tattoos look like ass, and people just don't want to admit they think they're cool and that's why they got them.

This.