So I’m living with who I consider my girlfriend

So I’m living with who I consider my girlfriend.

Thing is she says we are just “seeing” each other. Wtf does she mean? How do I put her in her place?

The fuck? We LiVE TOGETHER. Next thing u know we r married and she’s telling me we r just seeing each other.

it means she's making it plainly known to you that she considers herself to not be in an exclusive sexual relationship. she will fuck other men if she wants to. she probably already is doing this

sounds like shes not as serious about the relationship as you are and thats not up to you

She told me she is exclusive when it comes to sex.

We made it clear that we will have no other sexual partners

then what r u worried about

Shes keeping her options open
Do you know why that might be?

I guarantee she means she wants a ring on her finger. Don't do it though.

Lol what? How?

Cuz she told me that her friends know about me but I haven’t met any of them

Because mine used to do this exact same shit all the time. "We're not married so we're just 'seeing each other'. Just because we're living together blah blah." She's testing your commitment.

>So I’m living with who I consider my girlfriend.

Never move in together.
Never get married.

What’d u do?

Failed the test and decided to run a million miles in the opposite direction.

>when it comes to sex.
she is seeing other people and you are just the current "good enough". kick her ass out

How can u b sure

How should she act?

Why?

If shes already causing you this much frustration over something as straight forward as exclusivity, take that as a sign. Kick her ass out, dump her, move out, do whatever the fuck you have to do. Just get her out of your life.

Seeing each other isn't a euphemism or code. If a couple aren't married they're seeing each other. That's just how it is. You're overthinking it OP.

idk man that just sounds like a shit comment or a really stupid version of a shit test. ask her to clarify, "what do you mean in terms of sex, do you mean (((only)))?" . she should act reassuring to you if she is at all hesitant or in anyway nitpicky about the way you phrase things then she is doing something that she wants to do but knows that you would be hurt by or find unacceptable

also if you feel in anyway that she is acting like "take it or leave it" then throw her out she is trying to trade up and over being a work-wife, social media whore to some orbiters/willingingly engaging in attention grabbing in a way that she knows you wouldnt accept

Red flags flying m8. Marriage is a crap idea, full stop. I don't really like having my commitment tested either.

where are you now ?

Are you married?
Are you paying the full rent?
Do you have children?
Then why the fuck do you care?

Throw her out, tell her you'll be seeing her around

>Throw her out, tell her you'll be seeing her around
best choice right here
fag

Hire a detective like Colombo to spy on her ass. She’s probably getting da Dick from numerous other slobs. Get da proof, then BAM chuck it in front of her face as you blow a load in her ass!

She's fucking other guys you retard.

Yes I’m payig full rent