Can someone photoshop my teeth and make them white please?

Can someone photoshop my teeth and make them white please?

something like this?

Please make it realistic

you can just pull the front ones out those are a lost cause. brush with bleach for a litle bit

░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀██████▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀████▄░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░▄███████▀░░░▀███▄░░░░░
░░░░░░░░▄███████▀░░░░░░░▀███▄░░░
░░░░░░▄████████░░░░░░░░░░░███▄░░
░░░░░██████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░███▌░
░░░░░▀█████▀░▀███▄░░░░░░░░░▐███░
░░░░░░░▀█▀░░░░░▀███▄░░░░░░░▐███░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███▄░░░░░███▌░
░░░░▄██▄░░░░░░░░░░░▀███▄░░▐███░░
░░▄██████▄░░░░░░░░░░░▀███▄███░░░
░█████▀▀████▄▄░░░░░░░░▄█████░░░░
░████▀░░░▀▀█████▄▄▄▄█████████▄░░
░░▀▀░░░░░░░░░▀▀██████▀▀░░░▀▀██░░

Maybe cut back on the meth there, buddy

There. I made your smile great again. Check'em.

My teeth used to look like that. So I got them pulled. Now I have perfect white teeth. And I can take them out when eating pussy. Chicks love the longer tongue.

well done

do you hvae complete dentures or just the front ones?

I habe never done meth.

no not at all

Here's a serious attempt. Hope this helps.

you should have put the sparkle on the rotten tooth

I'm being serious.

Kek

Great minds think alike. I tried it but it really diminished the rot and i didnt want to subtract from that glory.

ahahahahahahahahaha well done

what more could you ask for

Here you go man, make sure you let everyone know about my l33t shooping skillz

Go to a dentist dumbass! All those teeth can still be saved.....

If you can afford it.

What is your name homie

What would a dentist do.

How does someone’s teeth get that bad? I’ve been dipping for years and mine still look good. My dentist can’t even tell I dip. All you have to do is brush the fucking things once or twice a day

I forget to brjsh

PHotoshoop Sal

Most people can't afford to go to the dentist,if I could I would pull all my teeth and get dentures, but every cent I have goes to bills. I live in my overdraft, and my teeth have been kicked/smashed with a stick multiple times, not some drug or some shit, can't brush them because the nerves flare as soon as I touch them.

You forgot every day for at least 2 decades?

Probably dental crowns and fillings. I don't know what the rest of your mouth looks like though.

why do broke people also not take care of their teeth knowing full well they wont be able to afford to fix them?

>can afford a dentist
found your problem.
not everyone has a rich mommy n daddy

Your garbage disposal looks broken. Remember not to dump coffe grounds down it or it will jam the disposal

If I could find a dentist that would take payments of 20$/month I'd get them fixed, but everything I make goes to surviving.

20 dollars a month? dude youd be doing a tooth every 5 years. the ones you fixed first would be rotten again by the time you're done

Bling bling

how many tattoos do you have?

your breath must smell like shit, pull them rotten teeth out

Get those severely rotten ones pulled, you can live without them. Then start taking better care of what teeth you have left. Get the rest fixed when you can afford it. Brush with a soft bristle toothbrush if it hurts to brush them.

Dude go to mexico, I knew a lady got full set of vi-nears for like 5 grand and that like a 40 thousand dollar dental operation in the us, so I would guess that it only would cost like 800 maybe a bit more for dentures

dentistard here. if you cant afford basic dental atention then you´r fucked dude. you should know that probably gonna loose ALL your teeth by 50 yo. dentist might be expensive, but brushing your teeth is practicly 4 free, and it's all your fault. by watching yor pictures you got at least 5 teeth in need of root canal (very expensive) so by the time the pain its too much, any fellow coleague its gonna tell you you have to pull the teeth off, and the maybe prosthetics (also expensive). so you'r gonna look like a hobo in the next inmediate future. good luck trying to find a decent job looking like a meth addict

The top is full. The lower has 6 teeth left but I want 2 of them gone so I'll get new ones filling in where the sucky real ones went.

What they don't tell you: those teeth that hurt real bad? They'll still hurt once in a while. No teeth /= no pain.

Nice healthcare system you got there, USA

Kek'd

What’s that orange crust around your lips? You eat your momma’s pussy again, Cletus?

Yeah I'm sure he has five grand laying around

same reason they are broke
0 skills