Itt: littles and daddies and mommies can discuss ddlb, ddlg, mdlb, and mdlg etc. without judgement

itt: littles and daddies and mommies can discuss ddlb, ddlg, mdlb, and mdlg etc. without judgement

i’m an 18 year old gay boy little here. you probably recognize me! i like coloring, pusheen, naps, and my daddy^^ i always like to cuddle with him all day and suck his fingers. he’s the best snuggler ever! i always feel warm in his arms.

what’s your little, daddy, mommy story? i’m interested :3

if you think this is weird or you’re new to this, leave your thoughts in the replies :) but don’t be too mean... when my brain is in little mode i get really sensitive :(

Wrong place to post something and not expect hate, faggot

i don’t get that picture haha what’s that rope for? :o

and please don’t use mean names here :(

only bumping because you got dubs

I'll bump for 3 dubs in a row

thank you so much!! are you a daddy? :3

I am none of the above but I'm bored and though this thread might get interesting

me too! too bad no one is commenting :( usually i get a lot of replies! and thank you for being supportive, that makes me happy *cuddles hard* hehe

>>>/trash

No problem, all the good treads aren't being replied to so I'm posting here ( o offense). What got you in to this type of role playing?

Mental illness comes in many forms. KYS

it’s kinda sad lol, basically my mom died two years ago and my dad is always at work so i would have to play the parent role for my siblings for a while and i hated it

before my mom died she was really sick and abusive so i guess i just realllly crave affection from a parent figure, especially a father figure tho since i’m gay lol. being cuddled, told i’m cute, and told i’m a good boy makes me happy^^

don’t bully me i’ll get my dad to defend me >:(

If your at all good looking it can't be hard to find someone to go along with it since you're gay and men will do just about anything for sex

Your father is ashamed.

true lol. and a lot of guys are into this

thanks for being so kind!

n...no.. he loves me!! i’m a good boy...

Np I try my best

can i k..kiss you? pleaseeee :3

aw, i feel so bad for you ~ getting all this hate.

I'm not role playing this faggy shit. If your father is any kind of real man, he is ashamed of you. You're a degenerate. It's okay to be gay, but you are mentally ill.

it makes my heart sad... :( can you hold me?

that actually made me sad... my father probably does hate me honestly

of course, but we can find somewhere better for this if you want

my kik is evilkawaii6 :3

Nope when I fuck a dude I only get my dick sucked and top

You're a good boy, son. You make me proud

i never sucked someone’s privates before... :o

thank you so much! that actually made me smile, i love you :3

I litterally don't believe you

Love you too, sport.

i’m actually a virgin, no one would ever want to fuck me :(

Pic with timestamp

too ugly :(

I figured (You are on Sup Forums) but you made me curious

what said really hurt my feelings, could you please give me an internet kiss?

Nah

*whimpers*

come back daddy :(

>Usually I get a lot of replies
Every single DDLG thread ever created on any website ever has been a festering pool of immense faggotry no actual human could comprehend without burning up or turning into canned tomato paste. All members of the DDLG community are gremlins and imps

Your father's disappointment is immeasurable.
I just feel bad for him... All he wanted was a successful son that will make proud and die happy because he achieved his goal in life

*ddlb, i’m gay lol

honestly you’re right. i’m a faggot and my dad probably does hate me. i feel bad everyday because i know i’m not the son he wanted but... i guess that’s just life

But you can be the son he wanted

go fuck your actual , maybe he's love you then

how? honestly at this point i ruined his life. because of me being a retarded disappointment, my mom started drinking which eventually killed her in 2015. i don’t do anything to make my dad proud. i’m dumb, friendless, talentless, and fucking gay. i’m the worst.

im not really into this role play stuff but I feel really bad your getting all this hate. stay strong

Come close, I’m gonna fart in your face.

Find a job, workout and train (this one will make you make your more manly), study (this one will make you get friends), find a better job,marry the guy you like, profit??

dont saay that, every life has worth, if your dad cant see that, its his loss. Just try to find some guy who sees you for what your worth and perferrably is into your roleplay thing(wont be hard, guys will do anything for sex)

ewww

thank you guys!!!

thank you!! and it’s not that i’m getting a lot of hate it’s just the thought of my actual dad hating me makes me sad

how is it that we are more accepting of some gay adult baby than we are of traps, a trap is less gay than this

i’m also a trap lol

Hewwo OP 'OwO'
(In a mdlb, LSA: 2yr)
>Be In little Space
>Playing with crayons while sipping on apple juice
>Stressful day a little grumpy
>Here door open
>Iwannabealonemommy.jpg
>I wanna be a grumpy wumps
>Puff out cheeks and crawl to covers to hide
>Mommy comes over "Awww did my lil bean sprout have a bad day?"
>I puff even hard and peek my head out "*Puff* Hewwo no i did not hab a ba-abad day"
>"do you wanna just sulk all day we can watch your favorite anime?"
>Tears start to form I retreat with a huff
>Hardmodesulkthistimemommy.wav
>Suddenly I hear something Its my mommy singing
>"Fighting Viruses by daylight,
Puffing diapers & playing by moonlight,
Always huffing up a real fight,
He is the one named Sailor Moon~"
>Grumpiness decreases waddle over slowly
>"He will never turn his back on a friend,
He is always there to pretend,
He is the one on whom wears puffy depends,
He is the one named Sailor...~"
>Look like pic related trying to suppress breaking into song and dance
>"Sailor Milky! Sailor Cotton! Sailor Bop! Sailor Pluto!"
>Forget it go quickly run to get sailor skirt and wand
>"With puffing powers all so new to him, He is the one named Sailor Moon."
>Loving Snuggles by moonlight,
Coloring and plays by daylight,
With his Sailor Stuffs to help fight,
He is the one named Sailor Moon"
>Quickly run in twirling my wand singing the last verse. I am the one, Sailor Moon!

We then proceeded to watch my favorite anime and snuggle all night in a blanket burrito for two!
>Fweels gud boy

awww, do you like feeling like a good little boy?

Yes i like being a gwumpy and good lil boy!

awww, so adorable!! can i pat your head?

Maaaayyyyyybeeee >:3

*pats your head and runs my fingers through your hair* who’s a good little boy? i think it’s you! *pats your bum* did you have a good day?

That feel when I have grown old hairy and fat and my scout uniform no longer fits me ;_;

>A lot of sex was had wearing it

Hey again, OP. You were feeling pretty upset last time you started a thread like this. Are you feeling any better? I hate seeing my little boy unhappy.

op here!

well i’m really happy to see you again!

DDLG is just being a pedophile but not accepting the fact.

I smell heresy.

you there? i need a kissy.

you made a kik?

yes! evilkawaii6

:3

why are so many people asking for my kik and then not kiking me lol