I'm making a short biography for class about Hitler

I'm making a short biography for class about Hitler

I wanted to know how to shine a good light on Hitler without overstating my views and get unwanted questioning (very liberal school).

What do I include, what are some good sources? Recently rewatched GSNT but I'm open to research more

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IPGPsgDTW6k
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Animal_welfare_in_Nazi_Germany
archive.org/details/TheTriumphOfReason-TheThinkingMansAdolfHitler
youtu.be/K5NF23WeU3U?list=PLRNbzK2W6kSvg92DPNZX71XUM5syrJzI_
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neville_Chamberlain#.22Phoney_War.22
worldfuturefund.org/wffmaster/Reading/History/polandbetrayal.htm
jane-griffiths-my-book.blogspot.com/2013/03/march-1939-british-guarantee-to-poland.html
youtube.com/watch?v=MLloM6ufVgk
youtube.com/watch?v=MejbBsSAP8I
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

bump

If he won there would be no racism. He only wanted to put a stop to discrimination.

The lightning and the sun by Savitri Devi makes a good portrayal about him. You can get it for free on Wikipedia.

Built autobahn, out an end to the crisis, reduced the unemployment rate from 30% to 1%.
Oh and he killed jews

Mention that he wanted to be an artist and was a vegetarian.
Be sure to mention a few bad things though.

>I wanted to know how to shine a good light on Hitler

Say he was a feminist and use citations from this image.

Make sure to mention how he was born with a malformed micropenis, had a chronic flatulence problem, and a piss and shit fetish.

This faggot, in every thread. Disagree with him or hurt his fee-fees and he'll call you a feminist. What really triggers this faggot about NatSoc is that he thinks they want him to get a wife and make babies, and that makes him rage.

Mention his strict gun control and anti smoking policies.

just tell them that the holocaust is a jewish lie and nazism should dominate the planet

but everyone already knows hitler was german

>Hitler
>German
wew lad

Just full on red pill, senpai.

Say that Hitler was a primarily a nationalist who believed in Germany for Germans. This is not a bad thing - you could compare him to Augustus of Rome. This video has some good quotes: youtube.com/watch?v=IPGPsgDTW6k

You could attribute the more unsavory parts of his ideology, including what the liberals would term racism and anti-semitism, to his personal traumas.
He drove ambulances in WWI, which probably meant he saw a lot of death. Also yes, he was born with only one testicle and was kind of a weird dude in the bedroom.

Remember, hating Hitler means you also hate the man who killed Hitler.

I wouldn't do it. Too risky.
There are other ways to work for the cause.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Animal_welfare_in_Nazi_Germany

Created animal rights laws.

> that foto

Fought hard to stop WWII from happening, airdropping "The last appeal to reason" pamphlets onto Britain, but Churchill declared war anyways

>The Triumph of Reason - The Thinking Man's Adolf Hitler by Michael Walsh
archive.org/details/TheTriumphOfReason-TheThinkingMansAdolfHitler

youtu.be/K5NF23WeU3U?list=PLRNbzK2W6kSvg92DPNZX71XUM5syrJzI_

*Chamberlain

don't mind this burger, gentleman

>implying Churchill and Halifax weren't the prime forces behind creating the conditions for war, promising Poland the British would come to Poland's rescue in a war with Germany -- sabotaging the anti-comintern talks between Germany and Poland -- then abandoning Poland once war broke out
Yeah, Chamberlain was a bit of a paper tiger in those events, but technically, you are correct. Churchill created the conditions for the war, and was Lord of the Admiralty as the war began, while Chamberlain was dying of cancer. Norway went well under Churchill's skilled leadership. Thank God he became PM.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neville_Chamberlain#.22Phoney_War.22

>worldfuturefund.org/wffmaster/Reading/History/polandbetrayal.htm

>jane-griffiths-my-book.blogspot.com/2013/03/march-1939-british-guarantee-to-poland.html

youtube.com/watch?v=MLloM6ufVgk
youtube.com/watch?v=MejbBsSAP8I