Im a newfag, who is this?

Im a newfag, who is this?

I was literally about to make the same thread

jan zizka

too soon

Too soon fam. Too soonn...

such a shame

daisy

she was kidnapped and sedated and brutally ass raped to death after being moved into funky poses

Too soon OP

Too soon

Waaaaaaaaay to soooon newfag..
Come back tomorrow

Hey .. OP ... Is this a real history... I am a cop... but... she do not seen to be from my jurisdiction at all. She is not brazilian

A little soon to be that casual of the description dude. Give it time to let the wounds heal

Shut your dumb fucking mouth ...

Jesus man, show some respect. Too soon.

Mary-Ann Rialeb

Too soon is who the fuck that is faggot

+1 would ass rape to point of death

its a running joke where everyone posts too soon so newfag feel excluded there you have it
fuck you oldfags fucks

Wtf? Again? Too soon user, too soon
Show some fucking respect

Her name was Too Soon. Taiwanese or something.

it is a 2012 history ... google told me
Can be a fake history ... sure is not something I can do any about .... But this I allready knew

I AM CHINESES AND I SUCK COCK

YOU ARE FAGGOT

It's hard on all of us user, but you have to accept the reality of the situation

Okay, here's the story of the girl, she's was in Canada, and she died from drinking antifreeze.
Her name was Mary-Ann Rialeb, and she was at a party. It was at a college senior's apartment in Vancouver. His little brother had apparently spiked some drinks with antifreeze to try to get all the girls drunk really fast, but didn't realize it was poison and could kill them.The only one who actually drank any was Mary-Ann, and she had already had some drinks before then. She got really weird drunk and started complaining about not being able to see anything. She the guy (the senior's little bro, not the senior) convinced her to strip down and pose for some pictures. He left to get his camera and then when he came back he asked if it would be alright to snap some pictures. She didn't say anything so he assumed it was okay, and he took one or two pics. He then asked if she would change her position and pose but she still didn't say anything, so he moved her around. As he took the pictures, he was uploading them on the computer. It wasn't until he had snapped 4 pictures that he realized she wasn't breathing. The fourth picture, he had pulled her bra off. That one is very rare. But anyway, after that, he found she was dead and panicked and called an ambulance (after doing what he does best,) but the pictures were already up on the internet. When her mom found out, she got scared and was quoted as saying "I'm your dream, mind astray, I'm your eyes while youre away, I'm your pain while you repay.

wow

Which is that she's far from dead and all the happier time pix are attempts to prove it, but no one ever will. Some people are put off by fapping to a corpse but as many like the idea.

she fine though, she came out recently and said it was acting or some shit

Sad but true...

Anons complaining about too soon but offering advice on suicide to other anons. Classic Sup Forums

ASS RAPED UNTIL HOLE TORN APART