Be me

>Be me.
>Know girl. Call her X.
>X was a friend of mine. We met in college.
>At first I liked X but X never really cared for me like that.
>One day a new guy comes to the school.
>Me and him hit it off very well. Almost like we knew each other for years after first meeting.
>Hang out.
>X breaks up with her BF but tells nobody.
>Guy I knew made a move on X because her BF was long distance despite not knowing they just broke up.
>X liked him too (though why she did was really stupid. She only liked him because he had tats).
>They date.
>They break up one day. The guy handled things poorly in how he ended it and totally destroyed X.
>She goes on Tinder. Of course.
>One day I'm passing by her area and she asks me for a lift.
>Truthfully, I'll give anyone a lift if they are nearby guy or girl. Just as long as I'm not going out of my way which I wasn't here so why not.
>I drive her and X makes up some place she needed to go to.
>As I near it I think for 5 seconds about what's in the area since I know it pretty well.
>Nothing is here but.. houses.
>It dawns on me as we are driving.
>I ask X if it was a lift to go to a Tinder hookup's place.
>X goes silent.
>I'm not really into her anymore at this stage but I'm pretty pissed that she wasn't upfront with me and saw me as such a "beta male friend" that she would use one guy as wheels to another guy she plans on fucking.
>I stop talking to her for a while because that's pretty fucking insulting no matter how you cut it especially knowing I liked you before.
>A while passes and she meets a new guy.

continued.

moar OP

moar

>I'm friends with the old BF though because he's still a chill dude at the end of the day.
>Anyway, new guy is a meathead dumbass. Not big but huge into fighting.
>She dates him anyway because she clearly likes tattoos and fighters. Clear she goes for the traditional "alpha male" roles not just by attitude but by looks too.
>He dumps her.
>She's destroyed... again.
>All the while I've been working on myself in the background but staying clear of this because she's just dating morons largely speaking.
>My friend/her Ex was cool but he was definitely not a good choice since his life situation is the same as her first long distance ex she broke up with.
>She clearly broke up with the old BF and got with him because she wanted more edge based on this.
>She meets another guy who did some real lowlife shit to her friend and chose to date him anyway.
>Wut.jpg
>I think she must be stupid. I know the other guy's life situation and get why he was like that at the time but that should be a burnt bridge.
>Nope, she goes with it. This dude is covered in tats, not particularly bright and works dead end jobs. The exact opposite of what she was after.
>I just say "fuck it" and do my own thing. Ignoring her dramatic ass because she wanted my input before she made a decision to date him or not.
>They are 8 months strong now and despite numerous red flags she's still with him.
>Now here's where it gets good. I meet X's friend.
>I fuck her.
>X finds out I fucked her.
>X apparently found the idea of me being sexual "funny" she tried to sugar coat why it was funny to her when she greeted me but I know why that was the case.

So now I'm a little salty. She has no obligation to date me but she picks the biggest dirtbags ever. I'm working to make a fat salary and an easy life. I've secured it, I workout 5x a week and am successful and good looking but not edge enough for her so she finds the idea of me being sexual funny somehow like a joke. Now here is where I need you Sup Forums....

X has other friends that like me as well that she knows. Again, I'm pretty good looking. I did all the fighting and bad boy shit she likes but look nothing like the bad boys she wants. I have 0 ink, I am thoughtful and rarely angered or emotional. Her key reason in finding it funny which as far as I'm concerned is a last insult to me is that I'm not a "bad boy" that she would go for despite denying that's what she likes to the grave.

Do I fuck her friends one by one? I know 3 or 4 other ones that would take me in a heartbeat. This other guy she's dating now fucked 2 other friends of hers so I won't touch those ones (I don't want to play second fiddle to her BF) but there are others I can do. Do I fuck them Sup Forums or do I be the bigger man and walk away from her and that toxic bullshit or do both. That is the question.

fuck her boyfriend to get revenge

you seem like the type

fuck all her friends for the pussy, get over that bitch, she sounds like a total thot anyway

Brutal. Nah. I mean, the boyfriend never did anything bad to me so I don't outright dislike him. I don't like things about him but he was nice to me at the end of the day when we met. I just think X was kind of bitch to me there and only caught herself when she realized I was smart enough to see past it and saw the look on my face.

I'm thinking about it. I know there are 2 I can go after right now and work my way into their pants. It would be easy. She knows other people too who like me but aren't her friends. if I work quick it should be pretty easy. I want to fuck them all because it's kind of the ultimate "fuck you." It's the "you turned me down and did X Y and Z and now here I am making 6 figures, fucking all your friends.

Got any more ideas to be as savage as possible? I'm taking all of them.

stop being so bitter, you sound like a hs kid. she doesn't like you, not everyone will. move on and don't waste time on girls who will never care. the thought of you having sex actually made her laugh.

nigger

If you want to fuck her friends, fuck them.
If you don't think your friendship with X is worth your time than cut it. Don't need to burn the bridge but you are clearly affected by the opinion of some one whose opinion you shouldn't care for.
To be short, fuck the friends if you want but stop caring so much about X's opinion.

I'm not saying she has to. I'm saying if you ask me to drive you to a Tinder hookup and find the idea of me having sex amusing because that never happens as far as you're concerned or you think I'm that undesirable I'm going to go there with you.
I'm definitely cutting because that told me a lot about her as a person. I'm still going to fuck the friends though.

>I'm definitely cutting because that told me a lot about her as a person. I'm still going to fuck the friends though.
Good for you!
Worst thing you can do to her while remaining you dignity is just completly ignoring her.
Don't know the chances of meeting each other randomly in the streets but ignoring girls seems to really do the trick.

good advice here

Dude, stop lying. You're an unemployed faggot and everyone here knows it.

Fucking cuck. You've never made a paycheck in your life.

to be honest, OP, this.

but this is Sup Forums, and Sup Forums likes setting fire to shit.

fuck them. all of them.

as you're fucking the last one go doggy-style. pick up your phone and video-call X on mute. show her you're fucking her friend. send her a little kiss by switching the camera. hang up.

separate yourselves from all of them. inevitably she will hear that you fucked all of them except for her. she will feel left out, because all fickle bitches compare themselves to their friends.

do this, for the perma-virgin elders of Sup Forums.

Jesus fucking christ get a grip, you virgin. She doesn't like you. She laughs at the though of you being a sexual being.
How much of a cuck can you be?

As the other user said, fuck her friends if you want to fuck her friends or if they're hot. If not, don't do it. Why do you care about what she thinks?

You were such a beta cuck to her that she never even saw you like a sexual person. She just saw you as a little fucking kid. Learn from your mistakes.

If I'm being rough it's because you came to Sup Forums for advice. You actually crave this. The humiliation.

I'm far from an unemployed faggot. I was able to climb the academic ladder to a point where I secured a very high paying profession. Like, just being in the field means I'm going to make a lot of money no matter where I work.

I'm not going to do that. That's a bit much.

I was up on the air on fucking the friends but now I might do it as a middle finger to her and also because it's easy.

op you're the "nice guy" that women hate dealing with. because you're not actually a nice guy, you're a boring judgmental asshole who tells everyone they're a nice guy but you think being nice to a female will somehow add up to pussy in the end.
they're not a machine, who when given a certain amount of nice guy tokens will put out certain sexual favors. that's a prostitute user.

if you didn't like just being a friend just stop talking to them. if all you wanted was pussy you should have made it apparent from the get go. if she's not for you there is nothing you can do outside of rape to change that. she's not into guys like you, even if they're bad for her in your opinion that's her life.

let her end up with a shit boyfriend why are you obsessed with it? that makes you just a different type of predator, you're a vulture instead of a lion.

>I was able to climb the academic ladder to a point where I secured a very high paying profession

so you are unemployed, you're a college student who is unemployed.
and you have delusions of grandeur. you think you're going to graduate and there's going to be a ceo position just waiting with your name on it?

I was cool just being friends. I actually didn't really give a shit for a while until we hit that tinder deal and the laughing at the idea that I even have sex. That's just a straight up insult no matter how you crack it.

>only a fool to would take anything posted here as fact
the only thing I'd that you can't get over this chick. your thinking so much about her and her opinion makes that apparent. realize that some people don't like you and that really it doesn't matter. be you, not what you think she/he/whoever wants you to be.

I'm also a medical student. I will make a lot of money in my field. I have offices ready to hire me out of the gate too. You sure?

I'm also scoring highly on step tests and whatnot so I know I'll pass. I'm getting by without much difficulty.

why if you're just friends and she's made it clear to you that she doesn't want to fuck you or date you, then how is asking for a ride bad?

pretend it's a guy friend asking for a ride, you wouldn't be insulted you'd just say oh fine. and if it bothers you to give your buddies a lift then maybe you just don't like them as friends very much and you can stop talking to them.

so it goes back to you not being over her no mater how much you say it's not a big deal. it also goes back to your ego being fragile.

you couldn't stand her not liking you back, you couldn't just be friends without checking who she dates and how their relationship goes. you couldn't stand not being up next in line, even though she said no before. and it bothered you that she wasn't jealous and enraged when you fucked her friend and you think doing it again might get a reaction out of her that makes you feel less pathetic.

it's in your head, just let it go.

Typical beta, "nice" guy. The reason girls keep guys like you in the friendzone is because they feel bad for you, since you're super pathetic. It's really funny reading your story and seeing how angsty and NOT over her you really are. Pathetic. 0/10 I'd friendzone you too if I was her.

yeah dude delusional, i know doctors do well financially. maybe you have some connections to a good job. but you're not a millionaire out the gate and you're still going to spend years getting a practice in order. not to mention paying back the student loans which will take forever unless you're a richdaddyfag. then i completely understand why you're all conceited and naive.

good luck with the rest of school user.

Asking for a ride to a tinder hookup would be a bad thing because of this...

If you liked someone and they know you did... and you are the same age as them... and they ask you for a ride to a Tinder hookup's place they clearly know it's likely to cause an issue for you on some level because it's like "I won't fuck you but I'll fuck so and so but so ans so doesn't have a car or way to get me so can you drive me to them!" She knew that wasn't okay so she didn't come out and just say what it was for. She kept quiet until I took a guess given the situation.

You don't ask someone who likes or liked you to drive you to go fuck someone else.Think that's common etiquette.

How bout that comfy thread earlier?

I do but I helped run a family business for a while. I put my own money into it some years ago too when it started up and got a good percentage.

That's how I pay for my schooling. Free of charge as far as I'm concerned. When I get out I'm doing a lump sum of cash right on my debt since I went 50/50 on running it and starting it up. It's closing soon so I'm helping my parents start up another business I'll try to help fund and expand when I start working.

Fuck X and never call her again
Or make yourself super attractive to her then cold shoulder her
I would try to get her interested, then look her dead in the eyes and say "I only date 8s and above"
Never speak to her again
>crushed

Honestly makes me giddy to think about. Im into breaking people psychologically

Gotcha. I go to the gym regularly and have a fit body like those Hollister models. I also am good looking. Look a little young for my age but otherwise I'm actually a pretty solid 8. If I go to bars or I go out in public I get a lot of attention. As odd as it might seem. The only thing I need is to finish my education and start working full time to be really good to go.

If she can't see you as sexual then make her. Bring it up, dont shy away fron grossing her out a little and just be like "fuckin prude" if she cringes up at it. The more smug the better, itll probably turn her on

Dont take actual sex advice from me tho, im a virgin because i always get off to breaking her heart more than actually fucking. Kind of a kink thing. So i dont actually know how to engage her physically to make her crippled inside but i know how to live rent free in someones head

that's really ignoring that there has been lots of time between the initial i like you and nothing has come of it.

she made it clear to him there was no relationship. seeing as he keeps in contact with her and her friends he's stopped posing as a potential suitor and has been acting as a friend of the group, not just her as he knows others enough to hook up with them too. so if everyone thinks they're all just friends and she has made it clear she's with several other men/boys why is it rude in any way to get a ride from a friend.

so the only one who is upset really is user, so much so he's going to try to fuck someone out of spite.

so he doesn't really like any of those group of friends as real friends. he never did because he's willing to sexually manipulate them to get his anger out. so there was never a pure intention with this bitch. he's not the nice guy he wants to paint himself as. the girls are leading stupid college girl lives and creepyanon is planing to revenge fuck and stalk their reactions.

Gotcha. I'll pass. No need to bring it up.

Even if it has been a while you still don't do that. Still bad etiquette. If you had that history have a different friend drive you or a friend of the same sex.

Also, I like many of the friends in the group. The ones I'm going to bone are ones that I don't have out with like ever. The ones I don't like were cut a long time ago and the few I still like I keep in contact with so I'm not hurting group dynamics at all.