Explain why vaping is gay

Explain why vaping is gay

because you suck

you suck too you fucking little fucking cunt ill fucking cut but i wont cuz its illegal but ill still fucking autism

that mod pretty much explains it all, faggot.

WHY DOES EVERYONE FUCKING THINK VAPING IS GAY WHAT THE FUCK?????? ITS BETTER THAN SMOKING, YOU ARE ALL FUCKING Sup Forums CHANG CHANG GANG FUCKED NIGGERS

Chek'd
Because you are sacking a big metal robot cock

>spends 200 on vape and 50 a week on juice
>never seen without vape in mouth
>juice stains teeth with fruity ass flavors
>addicted to nicotine and denies it
Its not gay, just a douchebag thing to do and talk about

Vaping isn't inherently gay, vaping became gay when it became smoking for the cool kids who don't want health issues.

Vaping is a totally acceptable way to achieve smoking cessation or to take VG soluble drugs, other than that it is gay.

t. Vapist who vapes to cut down on Marlboro reds

Kekd

vaping to get off smoking is fine

spending all your money on dumb shit to blow bigger clouds just to do it is gay. it's the equivalent of jacked up diesels with stacks that roll coal because fucking prius merka small dick shit

Uhmm … maybe because the tobacco industry is behind it?

Faggot tbh

One time I was driving to my friends house to drop him off, all windows rolled down in the car and all of a sudden some faggot all the way at the end of the street blows a huge vape cloud into the road from the sidewalk where he was walking and by the time I got down the street the smell of cheap vanilla and other artificial flavoring could still be tasted through the air. Fuckin realized how gay those things were in that moment. Nobody respects a vapor. They are just as autistic as fidget spinners except you get some air pockets in your lungs instead of gorilla fingers.

because three threes is queer

>falling fag sales
>lobbying for increased regulation
totally behind vaping, boyo

>voopoo

I think you answered your own question, cum slurper

Because only faggots vape.

f̧͇͓̯̤̠̟̻͎̏̂̑̈͌͂͌̚͢͡u̷̡̻̮̪̤͇͕͛͌̒̒̈́͘͜͝ĉ̷̨͉̩͉̻̇̀̀̈͑̋̓k̸̢̢̯̻̙̭͙̼̈́͌̈́̽̽̇͋
̶̡̡̝͙̥̖̱̟̼̯̆͂̃͠y̶̛̼̩̠̑̑̏͌͊̀͘͢ͅơ̧̨̧̟̬̱̼͇̤͉̑̀̂̀̆̌͋̀͞ụ̷͚̳̫͕̦̯̗̺͊́͂̔̉͠
̴̭̟̻̺͇̭͑̓̑̋̐͟͟͝n̢̥̳̜̭͚͒̋̾͐͊͋͋ȩ̴̗͎͔̝͔̻͉̬̿̔͋̉͛̇̚͢͞͞w̶̢̭͇͇̟͉͍̳͗̊̓́̃͢͝ͅ
̶̨͈͙͕͕͓͂̇̈́͒̓͘͜͡͡f̷̥̙̦̥̝̰̰̟͈͛͗͐̽̉͆̉͋̚͜͞â̧̤͖̖̺̖̦̘̳̬̾̒͑̓͠g̴̢͓̳̺̯͇̑́̍̓̌͂̕͠

Because looks like you're sucking a robot's dick

>60$ mod
>20$ a week in juice
>don't smell like an ashtray
>not getting sick every other week in the winter
>don't have smokers cough anymore
>overall health has improved dramatically
>cig fags look even faggyer desperately trying to find an outside area so they can smoke, meanwhile I just take 30 seconds, put the wattage low (so no vapor) and stealth toke on my vape in a stall. No one even knows and I don't have the stigma of being the douche who's making the place smell like asshole when comes back inside.

Who's the fag again?

still you kek

>being so use to the taste/smell of artificial flavouring that you no longer think it is perceived by other individuals nearby
Wewm8

Because just like cigarettes, they are weak minded faggots, and even worse vapers aren't even man enough to kill themselves slowly for being a weak faggot.

Literal quote by my own foreman to a tel - data guy vaping on the job. "Have you ever realized you look like you're sucking C3PO's cock when you suck on that thing?" fucking gold my dude.

actually vaping is avant garde, shows how sophisticated you are and the light years you are ahead of those stinky cigarette smokers. i never had a cigarette.

because it is, faggot. doesnt stop me tho, and it shouldnt stop you either

If you think vaping isn't gay you're part of the problem

If you need it explained, you must be gay.

because OP posted a picture related to vaping
vaping is now loosely connected to OP, and OP's infinite faggotry is enough to make vaping gay

Nice mod, bro.

sneaking to the bathroom to suck on things in private makes you a giant fag.

If hipsters enjoy it, then it has to be treated like poison.

>I'm too cool to like things that other people like.
>If a cunt is doing it, then it ruins it for everyone

pretty much what happened to rick and morty this year.

I don't think its gay... but then again I do. I feel like its a fad. I'd say vaping is trendy for like 70% of its audience. 30% of people use it to cut back on cigs. Its like Pokemon Go for cig smokers. That's why its gay.

But I have yet to see a vapes that has turned wax into ejuice and just used the mod to get hight as fuck. Probably my next endeavor. I smoked a Kanger Tec for like 2 months. But this shit is leaking. I got it from some shitty mexican friend that tries to upset all his gay shit. He tried to sell me a speaker for 50 bucks and on Amazon it was 20 bucks. Showed the dude, and he was salty as fuck. Hilarious. Mexicans... deport them. Also... stop being trendy.

Use of the term "Avant Garde" is a clear sign that you are suffering from The Gay.

Because real men smoke Marlboro

SUCK IT, FAGGOT

you are a douche, you bubble-berry addicted faggot.

reminder that vaping is gay.

Everyone who i know that vapes has breath that smells like they ate a big pile of hot dog shit with liquid baby shit glaze.

It’s better than sucking cock too, oh wait it’s the same. Faggot

This

Fags wont understand. Their autism is too overpowering

When's the paddock version going to be released?

this, I started smoking cigarettes BECAUSE i wanted to die slowly, and i'm not even addicted, i smoke like one a week, plus people who think vaping is good for quitting smoking are retards because its still a huge waste of money, still addictive, has some side effects that are worse than cancer, and looks even more retarded then smoking

haha you

what a faggot

Vaping isn't gay, choosing a mod in such a gay ass color as an accessory is what makes you a faggot. When we smoked, we didn't parade our fucking cigarettes around like fedora tipping hipster fags. We lit and smoked them. Now we have vaping. Jury's still out on whether it'll kill us either slower or quicker, but it's a step in the right direction. Stop being a faggot and just vape your mod, dickface.

Because it doesn't kill you slowly.

Vaping is for ATTENTION seeking faggots. Nothing makes a girls pussie more dry than a douche-flute smoking homo and his gay cloud of fairy smoke. Its lame and stupid looking. So fucking dooooocheeey.

says the douche who gets no good pussy while talking shit on the 4chin. I'll tell you what dries out a cooch faster than shit, an ashtray smelling cocksucker who still thinks smoking is cool. Leave them methhead skanks alone, faggot. There's a better class of broad out there.

It's like wearing full body armor while riding in a car. jesus, faggot, just smoke. Don't be a pussy.

It's an addiction, you idiot. You try stop using your phone for a year and see how you do

who the fuck vapes in the bathroom? What are you 13 in middle school hiding from the security guard?

$60 mod? The fuck, you on welfare or something?

please be bait

Yep. Its fairy smoke. Strippers are permitted to vape. Guys who do it are walking fedoras. Its possibly the douchiest male accessory available to the small ducked wonders who need to sucky sucky. Lmao. Gay. Btw smoking is gross. But vaping is gay looking.

It's not the device, it's the people. A lot of people, but not all, who vape are pretty douchey

it's attracted to other vaping

Unfortunately vaping culture reinforces the douchebag belief that it's ok for a man to puff fairy smoke. Talking online in chat rooms about juice and mods also makes a man a faggot. But he feels like he "belongs" to this group of vaping douches so he gets the love and ATTENTION he needs while fulfilling his gay need to sucky sucky.

What's so good about living anyways.

Cigs speeds the boring process of life, it's just like a cheat item.

Oh and fuck vape, it's a faggetry item for annoying fags.

Vaping isn't homosexual, but it makes you look like a pretentious faggot. If you want nicotine, just smoke, you'll kill yourself quicker with cigs.

Have fun with popcorn lungs ya fagget man up and smoke a cigar like a fucking real man if you need to smoke.

Vaping is purely a douche-bag activity. Pretentious and faggy. Sickening sweet clouds of sissy smoke. FUCK THAT shit. Fags.

I'm as red-blooded as it can get, and I shaved my head cuz military family and people assume I'm a nazi.
I have a full size flag in the back of my truck; sometimes rebel flag, sometimes the Gladstone flag. Point is, I'm a redneck and I vape. A lot. It's all about how you do it. If you LARP

>heh, nice kit kid, I have a APREWQV 14889097 vape and only consume the purest mod and ohms known to man
You're just as bad

The culture around it is cancer, and all I see at the shops are liberals and the like, but you can take the image over. Traditions are made, they don't appear out of thin air. Don't worry too much what others think of you.

smoking vapour is for faggots

so soft and the flavour only makes it more gay

tobbaco is for men, it's strong but better in every aspect

It's only gay if you vape purely for those "dank clouds". Pretty legit if you use it to actually quit smoking.

yes, i enjoy real manly things because i am a man. just letting you all know on Sup Forums dot org i'm fully confident in my masculinity.

If it's a way to quit tobacco, then cool. Otherwise it's just a douche flute.

I don't know how you fags can stamd the fruity ones for longer than ten minutes, every time I smell Froot(?) Loops I need to take stop and take a breath of my armpit so it will just fuck off

I vape at home but still smoke cigs in public. Face it, vaping is fucking embarrassing and immediately classifies you as a euphoric sexless fedora-lord.