How does it feel to be dumber than a head of cabbage? Trump. You voted for Donald Trump...

How does it feel to be dumber than a head of cabbage? Trump. You voted for Donald Trump. I would either deny deny deny or tell them I voted for Hillary.

But Trump?? Ah FUCK NO.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adam_Schiff
youtu.be/thNjxRMYOII?t=10s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I voted for Trump, and he is AWESOME.

You're justa sad loser.

Why? How intelligient is a head of cabbage? It cant be that high

you're piecing together his point stop pls.

>that feel when I invested in Dow Jones after the 2008 crash
>that feel when Trump's Presidency has made it higher than ever before
>that feel when limp-wristed, fairy faggot Hillcucks have absolutely no influence over the business world and making me sweet, fat stacks of cash

Two russian posts to open the thread

You voted for Shillary because you are a sissy trap fag who likes it up the ass

Yeah well none of that money can buy a cure for whatever caused that faggotry you just typed you mental midget.

>tfw lost all morals to sucking the goyims teat
1928 remembers, out with risk trading and federal reserve bank families.

this user gets it

Fat.
Stacks.

Aside from the walk in handcuffs, the Trump regime (and the GOP) are now officially extinct.

>voting Hillary
>not dumb?

Adios, dipshit. You never had a fuCking prayer. You're TOO STUPID.

This is the end of the Republican Party. Think about it. Trump is what they had left.

How does it feel to still believe the president matters? Only token fools sit in that seat. You'll never even see a picture of the real people who make actual decisions that matter.

crazy liberals elected trump

>Representative Adam Schiff
>Adam Schiff

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adam_Schiff

>Schiff was born in Framingham, Massachusetts, son of Edward and Sherrill Ann (Glovsky) Schiff.[2] He was raised in a Jewish family
>He was raised in a Jewish family
>Jewish

(((Schiff))).

Our Lord God-Emperor has an IQ of over twenty billion. He is playing five-dimensional tic-tac-toe with the other world leaders. And he loves us very much.

Hitler
Did
Nothing
Wrong

Didn't vote for either, Hillary is just as bad, just in different ways. Voted third party out of principle, I probably would have voted for Bernie though

This is a thread ender. If this moron is all the GOP could come up with, then it truly is already extinct! Also trips.

Good work, America. Now on to impeachment!

I forgot my picture.

Race is real
Egalitarianism is a lie
White people will be extinct by 2100

Yup no for sure I'm crazy for wanting to vote for the guy who would help stop it, sure thing chief

>Voted third party out of principle
The principle being that your vote didn't matter?

If you see a Trumpcunt, and they admit to doing this to our country, feel free to bash their face in.

Oh look, a communist

I voted for Gary's Johnson because he was the only one who knew what Aleppo was. :^)

THIS IS HOW YOU MAGA

(Posted from Moscow)

Sage this shit kikes

Oh look, a fucking DIPSHIT Trumpcunt. Be sure to buy and wear your LOSER FOR LIFE t shirt skippy ya fucking TOOL.

that's because you faggot weebs are also retards

youtu.be/thNjxRMYOII?t=10s

Cash your Trumpcunt check today, Ivan. He doesn't like to pay for his shill posts when his approval rating is 8%.

How does it feel to be part of a group that is so pathetic that the only thing that you can do is go on the internet and whine about being such a bunch of fucking losers? Put a shotgun in your mouth and paint the walls. That is the only way that things are going to get any better for you, snowflake.

So instead of voting for the candidate I like, I should vote for the one who I hate but is more likely to win? Fuck off, assholes like you are the reason the two party system is eating away at American politics

Failures gonna fail.

>White people will be extinct by 2100
And still you resist!
Sméagol, honey, everything will be all right. You were not meant to own Precious, only to keep her in trust.

And your great stand against the two party system by thowing away your vote and then being salty Trump won achieved?

How does it feel to know you're one of the stupidest people alive in the United States?

Because sonny boy, you are. YOU VOTED FOR DONALD TRUMP. There's no backing away from something that fucking dumb. It should cost you your life.

I didn't vote because the only candidates with a chance of winning were both retarded. Also, it's not like the president matters, they're pretty much just a figurehead at this point.

markets up, bad deals out, lowest unemployment in decades, Clinton foundation being starved of p4p funds since she isn't in office
>doing this to our country
what exactly are you blaming the president for?

Just get him impeached, America. That's the next step. None of us want him around.

Idaho

Hillarytards are hillarytards

Worst president in the history of all the nations on earth. Trump is absolute FAILURE.

You Trumpcunt fucks are to blame. Stupid stupid stupid fucks.

Go to Sup Forums

I listen to Rush Limbaugh.

I wouldn't have been happy with Hillary either, it was a no win situation. Like I said, if she hadn't rigged the fucking primaries I'd have voted for Bernie but I left in disgust when she became the nominee

Your narrative was created in Russia

?

Article 25 and impeached! GET IT DONE!!

Trump, anime, white male in twenties
Master race

Ditto ass lord four million

You voted on fucking 2003 WINDOWS server, what did you expected? Are you sane?

Hillary crushed Trump by the widest margin electoral history. I'm with her.

I can’t even comprehend people who hate trump. I’m out

The only race that will be truly extinct by 2100

>OP IS A COALBURNING CUCK
>TWO SCOOPS, TWO GENDERS,TWO >TERMS

Best gobbamint monies kan buy, I say.

Actually nobody I have ever met considers Trump president. I wonder how many Russians and Nigerians on Sup Forums are still shilling for the loser?

>wants a fucking rapist in the white house

Then the bitch comes back around blaming him, among a long list of other stupid shit, for her loss

FUCK TRUMP

Trump supporters = 13 yr old basement dwellers.

Nigerians are well know to be avid pro Trump shills. He really won a landslide of the Nigerian vote.

>i wear the same watch as that guy

hm

implying they are not leaving already, there's such a thing as brain drain.

red-blooded american scientists would rather move to europe, china, and canada than work under this idiot's policies and budgets

im pretty sure the entire republican party didn't want anything to do with trump

and they still don't, trump is fairly center as far as most of his policies go

plus, you want the entire republican party gone? sure, maybe most of the elected officials, but would you vow for a one party system? that's patently retarded

>that feel when the next stock crash is not too far away
I wonder if he'll still take credit for it or blame it on OBOMO

I like trump because you don't.

Impeached and gone in 2018. Thank you for fucking Trump over, guys. You really are a great country of American patriots!

FUCK TRUMP FOR LIFE

Worked for Ghengis

THIS. STAND TOGETHER AMERICA. HE'S NOT GOING TO LAST A YEAR!! BURY THIS MOTHERFUCKER AND TEACH THE CONSERVACUNTS A LESSON.

Hey faggot, the confederates were Democrats. Hilllary is just as racist as trump is.

GET HIM GONE

and Mao, and Stalin

Except she loves BBC

Love watching republicans and democrats rage at each other while libertarian

Prepare for a 2nd term, faggots. It's inevitable.

FUCK REPUBLICANS

Check out this dude. Because the Democrats were in favour of slavery fucking hundreds of years ago, the individual Hillary Clinton is a racist.

Are you a fucking retard or just educated in the land of the free?

IMPEACH 2018!!! FINISH HIM OFF, AMERICA!!

What did he do to you?

Ew what is glorious about those leaders? Still infected by the same desert trickery as all of the modern era.

>CIA doing shady shit
Why am I not surprised? They literally train/fund terrorists and make a mockery of the Separation of powers by answering solely to the President.

Here are the paid shills samefagging and projecting.