Why shouldn't we censor the internet...

why shouldn't we censor the internet? why should citizens have access to such a wide array of websites that promote violence and gore and can instruct people on how to make weapons of destruction?

because muh freedom

Because we aren't a bunch of Christian moms with cattle prods up our asses.

who do you think should have the authority to censor the internet? do you think Sup Forums should be allowed?

>Sup Forums
>Censorship Authority

I personally feel that nothing should be censored but I was searching for counterarguments.

The only thing that should be censored is probably *real* cp. Drawfag stuff though, creative freedom and whatnot.

Okay. Get off this site and never come back.

Alright then, why should real cp be censored? Why should videos of murder and other crimes not be censored?

Are you angling for the CP rights?

Images, no. Use your imagination, or what's left of it.

This photo -video melange is causing such a stir.

I just think some things are better left to yourself, your own devices.

What makes one worse than the other? It's just a child enjoying themselves who cares, but why should we be able to watch murder willingly and not that?

>Videos of murder and other crimes are more "documented" in the internet basically eternal memory for future reference... and shitposting.

Vs

>Typically abducted or oblivious child being forced into sexual situations or activities, being smeared wherever applicable on the internet
>Mental and physical abuse with longterm affects

>Child enjoying themselves

bate

Youd probably like that

Videos of adults torturing other adults are legal.
Videos of adults torturing children are legal, so long as the child is clothed.
Videos of rape are legal.
You can't be arguing that torture and rape aren't mental and physical abuse with long term effects.

Let the thread die pedo

This is the last area where we can all be ourselves. Where we can all say and do horriblr shit without backlash.

The internet is The Great Equalizer and could possibly be the Antichrist

i dont care if adults look at mature stuff but what pisses me off is that kids are allowed to you will see lots of psychos in the future and you can blame the internet.

ITT MURICA LUL