Oh Jesus Sup Forums, I really fucking fucked up this time. Need advice asap

Oh Jesus Sup Forums, I really fucking fucked up this time. Need advice asap.
green text incoming.
I am pretty fast at typing, so don't stress it. Also, pic very related.

im p stressed man you really should format this in word before you post its only proper

What

GREEN TEXT IN OP
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

next post is a lie

This dude is cool

nice digits, right so whats up?

Okay so
>be me
>6 years ago
>buy pic related in OP after 'joking' about it with girlfriend, but truly really wanted it
>thanks older cousin who fucked me when I was like 12 and he was 15 or 16
>other than those few months of being submissive clueless user but also knowing it was super wrong hence why I never told my parents, I have only ever liked women
>My gf 6 years ago buys it (i couldn't buy it otherwise she would know I really wanted it)
>I should say at this point that I hate bbc and the idea of being cucked, but this was basically what she bought. exact color and almost exact size. also had the part to give her pleasure which I din't expect but was an added surprise
1/.3

this is the most boring shit ever read
>I was promised tacos
>butt received pussy

Why would you not prepare this before posting it?

0/10 shit thread

KYS famalam

just accept that your girlfriend and her new black boyfriend are going to fuck your ass raw and make you suck their cocks dirtied by your shit.

welcome to the cucklife.

Maybe 2/3. You phags seem impatient, so i'll be fast.
>our sex life is great, and she seems to enjoy making me cum purely via fucking my ass.
>I love it too, but always make sure she is satisfied after.
>She can see that I love it so buys a new one, just with the dick because this is a 3x a week thing by now, and the rubber on it was chafing her.
>marriagematerial.jpg
>ff 16 months
>massive fight because my parents don't like her nor her parents, because 'they are below us'. Total bs, I mean she was kind of not as educated, nor as 'classy' but why should that matter.
>Hated parents for a good two years but finally forgave them and got over it.
okay 3/3 incoming. I need advice cunts, not just talking shit to me about this. Oh, like you don't have secrets user?

op is a faggot

Kill yourself op you fucking idiot

OP loves getting pounded and family found out somehow

What's new?

OP girlfriend getting fucked by pic related. He gonna be getting fucked and having to suck it off too. Get ready cuck boi

This is going to end with

>everybody walk the dinosaur

>I'm fast at typing

3/3
>be me
>be almost a year ago
>meet a super hot 8/10 and start dating (I am a 5/10 at best, so I am pitching waaaaay out of my league. Not fat, just really tall (200cm) and have a big nose with all those ugly black heads on it, you know the type, right?
>be dating and fucking and falling in love all this time
>even go to Europe together for 2 weeks. Amazing time! Seriously believe I have met the one.
>we talk about the big talk and even start talking about dates
>this was about two weeks ago
>I am in heaven. Pure bliss. I am about to marry the woman of my dreams.
>ff to last night.
>be me
>home from seeing some friends, and drinking, mostly free because I am talking about getting married
>arrive home
>toodrunk.jpg
>think about how cool my ex was fucking me all those times
>tell future wife about how it would be lolsy to do it (same way I did it with my ex, so she would take it as a joke. clearly too drunk and seemed like I was serious.
>She leaves promptly and is not answering my texts or calls.

what the fuck do I do? I didn't even tell her I did it in the past. I can't remember what I said, so I don't know if she will know if I am lying. I need help fast. I can't lose her. I wouldn't care if I was never fucked in my ass again if it meant I could get her to just answer my calling her..

have to type it in a manner that your piss poor IQ would understand faggot. Takes time to dumb it down so much.

i really thought you were going to get cucked by your girlfriend..

>Hated parents for a good two years but finally forgave them and got over it.

but really it was your PARENTS that cucked you. damn, this is a new low!

They truly did me a favor. She was only ever starbucks tier employment and had little clue about life other than makeup, bitching about her friends and how to fuck.
My current gf is a nurse, has rich parents, and wants to continue working after we have kids. If I can get her to answer the fucking phone.

>admit to being faggot
>try to play it off
>hottie not fooled
welp, there will probably be someone else out there

Is satirical jokes the best that Sup Forums can truly do? I really need some fucking help here anons!
I am not trying to flood her with texts so I have only texted her three times and tried to call twice.
What would be a good text to send her and inb4 going to commit suicide or other bs.

Well since your parents destroyed your relationship with your first long term GF and your current Fiance seems to be freaked out about your desire to be pegged you only have one option. Go to your parents house and disable the landline telephone if they have one. Then take their cellphones and yours and dump them into the microwave and set it for 1 min. Then shoot both your mother and father in the stomach multiple times, it takes roughly 15-30 minutes to die like that. Then shoot yourself in the head right in front of them. That way they have time to think about what they did before dying.

seems reasonable

rolling for this

Tell her about the abuse. Get all teary eyed and maybe she understands.

>I can't lose her.

That's where you're wrong, faggot.

You can and probably have lost her. Guess what? You're still alive, so go find some cunt that will fuck your ass.

/thread

she gave you an answer. she thinks you're sexual deviancies are too much for her.

that's why your current gf is a nurse, rich parents, etc. and your ex was a starbucks tier employee.

probably right however.....
my first fan fiction and not a single user called me out on it. The part about an older cousin was semi true however. I was five and he was 9 or 10. Got on me naked while I was asleep, and kissed my neck. I pretended to be asleep. Never told parents until a few years ago. Don't know why I kept it a secret. I guess I didn't do anything so it was kind gay on my part. I was 5 so I was full of fuck.

mfw IM PICKLE RICK!!!!

Honestly op you probably shouldn't be with someone who isn't comfortable with who you are sexually anyway so maybe it's best she left and who knows maybe she'll come back. Just do you for now though m8

dubs of truth, mother fuckerrrrrs!!!!

god now I feel bad. Sorry to troll you user.

OK

Text her tell her how drunk you were and ask to talk don't spam her op will piss her off. Wait a few days and if she still wants you she will text back. Text her "Insert name here I was extremely intoxicated the other night and don't know what I told you. Please call or text me I dan't want this to end without knowing what I did to mess this up. Please insert name here I am sorry for what I did the other night please just call me when you feel like speaking to me. You are the one persons I love more than anyone else and I don't want you to leave.

Send this once OP and then leave it be if it works good if not go down to your local Walmart and pick up and shotgun and one box of slug rounds you know what to do.

It's nbd. She's freaked
She'll come back and ram you just the way you like, faggot.

Don't wait until you're going to marry a bitch to tell her you're a cuck beta fgt that wants it in the ass. Plenty of girls will do it, just bring that shit up on day 1 if it's a dealbreaker.
Now go an hero you cringeworthy fuck, I'm sick of your whiny shit.

> but truly wanted it

Faggot.. norm reading anymore

I am OP. I have already done a 360 turn and left this thread.
Thanks anons. It's been a blast.

lol you dun goof'd

> not as educated