Why is the idea / thought of having a gf always seem better than the rare fleeting times when I actually have had a gf?

Why is the idea / thought of having a gf always seem better than the rare fleeting times when I actually have had a gf?

When I think about having one it's not like what they look like, what they do, or how they act. Just think about how I'd like to talk to them about how the day was or something. Maybe take them somewhere for something to do, or eat, maybe buy them something nice like clothes.
When you have a gf they're not like the type of person you get to know they just expect you to do all that shit so it doesn't feel like any fun or spontaneous thing you're just a dumb replaceable chump in a string of guys they have going that will end up doing that shit for them no matter what even if she could afford to do it for herself. Then it's always they don't want to have sex, with you. They want you to be in chastity for them. They want sex, just not with you. They most likely get it too. Like when did this become normal? The concept of dating and relationships didn't use to be like that. Sometimes it did but not as normal as it is now.

I miss the sensation of even doing stuff like making out. Except now I think about how their mouth has been all over multiple other guys, ALL over probably everything, and it just seems disgusting I don't want to kiss them. I use to be good at it girls use to have fun making out with me. Now they'd rather just suck off some different grease ball of a guy in exchange for dinner every day of the week.

Am I really the only one that feels like this?

??????

answer me

Females are irrelevant and unnecessary, unless you wish to reproduce. Actually, if you wish to do that, I would recommend donating to a sperm bank and being done with it. The sooner you cauterize the part of your soul that desires female companionship, the happier you'll be in life. Trust me on this.

>The sooner you cauterize the part of your soul that desires female companionship, the happier you'll be in life. Trust me on this.

>trust a stranger on the internet
lol
I know some girls that are not like that but they're either already taken or we're not compatible. nawalt and all, but it doesn't always seem like nawalt when it appears to be so common. like the norm is most girls are gold diggers now.

Dude, I feel ya real hard.

That'swhy you gotta move to South Korea like me.

Virgin pussy at mature ages. Fuck yes motha fucka!

>Virgin pussy at mature ages.
fancy yourself a real comedian

Why mein negro?

A female mature virgin, when pigs fucking fly friendo

Alright dude.

6 - 7 billion people in the fucking planet and you think EVERYBODY 100% are exactly the same?

Jesus Christ nigger, expand your horizons.

I figure you haven't heard of women from middle East and India? their hymens are kept intact for the husband. Muslim women especially, obedient as fuck

What you want is to become good friends with a girl, then date her.

Bull shit there is more modern slavery in Asia than there were slaves in all of previous history combined. They get shipped off to other parts of the world and pimped out if they can't get enough tourists.

memes

>hymen

Found the virgin.

No thanks. I know they always go through a break up phase where they start fucking one or a bunch of their guy friends but getting in on the ho train when it hits the station doesn't sound very alpha to me.

You ever heard of child marriage in places like the middle east and india? girls probably all had their cherries popped before they were old enough to bleed. not that i want a virgin. obviously most women grow up in a culture full of creeps and sickos that sit around waiting to stick their dick in them the first chance they get. it's delusional to think virgin females are a thing, let alone mature ones.

Honestly it sounds like you are me from a few years ago op. You desire real companionship with a woman but only find sluts. I know this isn't something you believe rn but trust me a good woman is out there for you you just have to be patient and work on yourself a bit. It took me years and multiple women and a cross country move to find my soul mate but who knows yours could be anyone anywhere you just have to put yourself out there

I haven't dated since the girl of five years left. I really get longing for the simple things. I never did anything for her.

pic related is a letter I just got around to writing a few months ago. I haven't sent it to her yet. There's more to it if anyone's interested.

I'm interested

It's pretty long. I'll continue posting until it's done if you want.

Sounds like a plan m8

>You desire real companionship with a woman but only find sluts.
and gold diggers
I know you mean well and all but the put yourself out there thing is bull shit, where do you think I been putting myself? The entire improve yourself advice is always a code word that means appeal to gold diggers. Get money, get a gold digger. Put yourself out there flash off that you're wealthy.

Send it user. It seems heartfelt, i hurt a little bit for you just reading it. Worst case scenario, she tells you to stop talking to her. Either way, your point gets across. Don't beg for her back, don't try to meet up. Just let her know you're sorry.

She has overcome this far more than I ever will. I'm sure that I don't even cross her mind.

The respect I have for her leads me to hesitate sending it, ever. I feel like she's doing fine without hearing from me.

Nah dude I don't mean materialistic improvement I mean get right with yourself mentally emotionally and spiritually get yourself prepped to take on another person in that way

You want to TALK to them? JFC they never shut the fuck up. Life is better without a gf user.

I did that. It was foolish. Preparing for something that doesn't happen. I'm over it. I'm learning to be more selfish now.

Well yes and no. I don't mind if it's someone I like or want to fuck and it's not weird like they get that I have appearances to maintain, and it's different when we're able to be together. Besides lot of times where I'm too busy and they wouldn't hear from me for a while so yeah there are times I'd just like someone to shoot the shit with and tell me about some of the stuff going on that I'm missing out on.