Any of you faggots work out? I'm not asking /fit/ - anons there obviously work out...

Any of you faggots work out? I'm not asking /fit/ - anons there obviously work out. I'm more interested in whether creepy Sup Forumsros work out.

I just started working out and I'm feeling bretty good. I'll share my results in a few weeks.

Focus:
>Chest
>Upper back
>Arms
>Legs
>Cardio to get rid of that shitty belly fat

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Persistence_hunting
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jogging
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I just started...

Lost 70 lbs in 10 months...

>any guidance you.can give would be appreciated.

Specifically workout days:rest days. For now it's cardio and simple leg muscle building lifts

I jog, mostly. Went from 228 lbs to current 145 between now and January, 2015. Darebee has a lot of good workout routines to choose from, depending on what you want and how hard you want to train.

I do, been back in the gym for about 3 and a half months now. Worked out lots before, but kinda hadn't for about a year before this trip back. Feeling pretty good, but it's a lot of work, worth it though. Put some muscle back on, got stronger, lost a good amount of fat since I'd been probably the fattest of my life before I started. I'm 5'10.5" 180-185 pounds depending on the day and 11-12% bodyfat. I'm currently trying to target my upper inner chest and lats for growth to fill them out a bit and have a slightly nicer physique.

most fit anons are shitposters. very few of them actually work out.

Yes some of us do. I do. I'm a psycho who likes to fight. :)

>Focus
my sides

I would be embarrassed to weigh that little. If I punched you your bones would shatter. I'm 5'10.5 like the other guy, but I weigh more than him because I eat more protein and do hardcore chest work outs. I got pretty hurt in my last fight though. :P

Just entered my second week (out of 6) of Cross-fit. I didn't think much of it since I joined it to support my gf, but I honestly enjoy it.

Well, it's getting cooler (and fast) here, so kind of harder to sweat. I'll be jogging 3 days a week instead of the usual 7 now (likely), maybe put on no more than 5-10 lbs between now and March. I hate to gain weight, but the weather may necessitate it. Also, I'm 6'0."

Feels nice to wear skinny jeans though.

enjoy broken and damaged body parts

Don't focus on cardio. Lift weights, eat well. Follow form before ego lifting. Focus on squats, deadlifts and bench press. Learn how to breathe correctly.

Ya I don't care how tall you are, that's even worse dude. I've beat taller people than you that weigh much more than you. You should bulk up bro.

have fun with those knee surgeries

i used to be a power lifter, then shit happened and i stopped
now i do cardio every day, but thats about it

>Ya I don't care how tall you are
manlet detected

>caring how talks guys are
Fucking faggot

Yeah, I've been focused on strength training ever since I moved away from my mma gym. Want to get back into it, but lifting is addicting.

LOL step into a ring with me pussy. You have an inch on me and I doubt you have an inch on me below the waste.

I'm not looking for fights...

N-nani?!

That's cool man. To each their own. I still think you should bulk up a bit, bro to bro.

Dont jog you muppet. Only do 60m interval sprint sets. 6 × 60m. 3-6 sets twice a week.

You need to target muscle groups. Id recommend full back once a week, chest once, shoulders and traps once and most importantly, legs twice a week. HEAVY squats.
Get on pre workout and go hard and heavy as fuck for 8 weeks and then switch to more reps, but slower and still fairly heavy. Add in a little bit of arms and core sporadically. Dont focus on them.

If you havent realised im talking mostly free weights and some body weight. Hardly any cable shit. Eat 6 protein rich meals a day and make sure you eat lots of carbs before you train. Jusy eat rice, chicken and spinach all the damn time. + eggs.
Your metabolism will increase by 18% and so you will burn some fat.

After a year do cardio.

Cardio do swimming sprints, running sprints and a bit of jogging/exercise bike at decent intensity.

He probably doesn't really care about being in fighting shape dude. I do agree that he should put on some muscle though. 6 ft. And 145 is absurdly skinny, honestly he could probably stand to put on 20 pounds of muscle, still be quite thin, and have a nicer overall body. Skinny jeans are for faggots.

You may be right. Circumstances in my life will soon change to where I'll likely *have to* bulk up. I don't want to eat meat though....

I'm thinking of doing cardio and a bit of muscle work to lose weight and get in shape. I'm 5 foot 6-7 and 180-something pounds.

>Skinny jeans are for faggots.
You say this because you don't know how great it feels/is to wear them, while everyone else has to wear 'regular' or even 'fatboi' jeans.

Seriously dude, you could put on 20 pounds of muscle, still be thin, but be much stronger and overall better shaped.

I've been working out for a couple months now, mainly bulking. I'm not a regular to Sup Forums though so I don't know if I'd count.

But I like this....maybe just 10 lbs of muscle somehow.

The human body was not evolved to jog. Our hunter-gatherer ancestors would have had absolutely no reason for this nonsensical and biomechanically inefficient form of locomotion. Your knees and back were not designed to take the continual percussive strain.

I know an orthopedic surgeon who sees dollar signs every time he drives down the road and spots a jogger.

Sprint or walk, you were designed for these activities.

I'm not fat, my thighs don't fit in that shit, never have, I was like 7 or 8% bodyfat in high school and my legs would never have been able to fit. Skinny jeans are for faggots, looking like an Ethiopian is not attractive.

Bro science bullshit

gl using that dick on anything over a 6/10, Napoleon

You like looking like the skeleton in an anatomy class? Put some muscle on, you'll enjoy it.

triggered bitch

yea, mainly cardio and balance though.

Well, guess I can't argue with that. But *now what?*

>attractive
But it feels good. I like being very thin.

*sigh*

seconded

Human beings are capable of running the fastest over the longest distances out of every animal. You're 100% full of shit.

sets of sprints, walking in between
easy

Jogging is healthier. Heavy squats blow out your knees. Otherwise I agree with your advice.
Ya I get he doesn't care about fighting. That's cool, I just like it because it is another way to exercise and it helps me channel my rage.
Ya skinny jeans are lame. How do they not make your balls hurt? Bro you need b12 So find a food that has b12 that isn't meat and eat 3x a day to get you dv. Vega protein powder and mycoprotein are good sources of protein that don't contain meat, but you need b12 to be healthy. I wish I could jog like I used to. I used to love to jog long distances AND lift.
Regular well fitted jeans feel and look fine.

It's literally how humans managed to catch faster prey. They can't maintain their faster speeds for a long time and need rest periods, long distance running helped humanity survive.

we are also capable of fucking spaceflight. Doesn't mean your body does well over long periods in these conditions though.

this user gets it. literally lifting 101 right here.

you can dedicate a day or two a week to cardio if you want, but you don't need it every day.

yeah, just like all of those other jogging primate hunters
oh, wait

too bad we aren't adept tool and trap makers, that would've worked way better

LOL you're so stupid. My ex was a 9 when we met. I could outfuck, outfight, or outfinance you. faggot.

>getting this bent out of shape at the mention of manlet
We might have a midget on our hands.

It's what we are biologically best at. We're not faster than the animals we hunt, but we can run longer than they can. It's because of our pace that we survived.

This.
The key to losing weight is not on cardio. It is on spending more calories than you eat.
Count calories, create deficit, excercise (strength work).

We're unique even among primates at distance running.

WTF REEEEEEEEEEEEE

we are made for endurance you fuck boi.

You will still be very thin, thinness is mostly a matter of bodyfat %, unless you're over 200 pounds and still single digit bodyfat you will still be thin, and 165 is by no means big, but the extra strength you'll get from a gain like that will be nice, just doing everyday shit will be easier.

>step into a ring with me pussy

Get a load of this tough guy.

also: find me a modern hunter-gatherer group living a paleolithic life that jogs while hunting
I will die with fucking laughter

wtf is on their chests??!?

So do I have to start eating meat again?

>idubbbz
>impact font
>imgflip watermark

Holy shit, you are the faggiest faggot that ever faggoted.

meat isn't for bulking up, idiot.

because we have the mental endurance and autismo drive. Also the whole walking upright thing, if you hadn't noticed. Literally no other primate, or mammal for that sake, maintains a constant speed during predation, this makes no fucking sense

Yup. Got a power rack at home. No squats or deathlifts though since i have a herniated disc for many years that gives me pain every day. Hiking up 5000 feet every week is all i can do.

Btw i hurt my back just by side bending looking at myself in the mirrror. Lol. Always the dumb shit that fucks u up.

Sledding dogs are actually better at long distance running. But I think we're #2 after them.
Dude, we literally used to run down fucking gazelles. They can sprint, we can't. So we chased them until they keeled over from exhaustion. No other prey animal can keep up in the long run.

Bent out of shape? I said I like to fight for fun, he's all talk just like you. Softy.

I'm not an anthropologist, you're wrong dude, just deal with it.

WellI guess that's a "no," then.

ex fit now fat fuck here , any of that work matters, i'm happier now that i know i'm going to die young

>make sure you eat lots of carbs before you train.
>not superior ketogenic diet

Get out, beta.

Can you leap into space? No?
Then you are not anymore capable of spaceflight than a fucking dog or grasshopper is.

Are you gay? You never been in a fight? It's fun.

No, you don't, you need protein which can easily be supplemented, and to make sure you're getting the vitamins you need.

He literally said two words "manlet detected" and you called him a small dicked pussy.
You are so insecure dude, you probably don't even know how pathetic you sound.

Because other primates love using their legs
Why the fuck would they be sprinting in a hunting situation?

You can lose weitght just with calories deficit , the exercise is useless

give me an excersice routine.

yeah, but you would've heard of the famous jogging bushmen of Numbani if they'd ever existed, instead jogging was basically invented in the 1970's as part of the fitness craze.

But like I'd said, don't trust me trust the guy who makes hundreds of thousands of dollars every year here in Florida treating these idiots who think that jump-running is a thing

I’m a fucking fatass neckbeard, nothing else to say

Dont do it , is just a trap, trust me , all this people are just dessilusionals

this is beyond retarded.
most quad pedal animals hit 40km ph running easy, and surpass 60.
the fastest humans who take roids/train for life can barely sprint 45kmph for more than a couple hundred meters.
jogging is less than half that speed.
you'd lose your prey in the wilderness long before you could catch them, also animals have adrenaline too. they wont stop running even if they don't maintain their peak speed for more than a few minutes
ugh why did i even respond to such said and retarded bait

Find me a modern hunter-gatherer group that lives in a place with wide open fields or grasslands.
This isn't a theory we just pulled out of our asses. Look it up you autist.

>Why the fuck would they be sprinting in a hunting situation
think of it the other way around genius, were weren't always just the hunter, we were also the hunted
>what is half of the adrenaline response

ah yes the le supreme keto diet that is just finishing up being trendy

Dumb cunt

They can't sustain running that fast very long, plus we can track them because we're smart... Except for you

yeah, almost like successful hunters use forested environs to find their prey, weird.
Super useful to jog through broken, maze like territory though

working out is satisfying and if you're a lazy piece of shit like me it helps you motivate yourself

Source: was once fat and stupid, now am less fat and still kinda stupid

jesus thank you for the first reasoned response

>the exercise is useless
>being this retarded

Yes because we're so much faster than the other predators. Our only shot is to run longer than they do so they tire out. We're not gonna sprint faster than a cheetah fucktard.

Jesus fucking christ.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Persistence_hunting

"Persistence hunting is believed to have been one of the earliest hunting strategies used by humans.[3][4] It is still used effectively by the San people in the Kalahari Desert, and by the Rarámuri people of Northwestern Mexico."

Now shut your ignorant cockhole.

SO How I can start?
In how many months I can see diferenses?

it's a stupid term which is misused constantly on here. You're right that I don't think I sound pathetic.

Almost like you didn't answer my question.
But don't worry, I found you an answer anyway

Are you trying to lose weight or what?

we hunted in groups, fuckwit.
not everyone has to outrun the cheetah, just you to pass on your genetics, fuck the guy that gets caught for not sprinting as fast as the rest of you
little theory called natural selection

You are just as stupid as before

thanks for the vote of confidence buddy

Sorry your people are belittled so often here that you have to verbally assault people who use slurs against your race of halflings.
You should start a gofundme or something.

you can lose weight just with calories defecit. For real, the repetitive work just makes you stupid

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Persistence_hunting
a hunting technique in which hunters, who may be slower than their prey over short distances, use a combination of running, walking,[1] and tracking

Where does it say Jogging?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jogging
In the United States jogging was called "roadwork" when athletes in training, such as boxers, customarily ran several miles each day as part of their conditioning.[citation needed] In New Zealand during the 1960s or 1970s, the word "roadwork" was mostly supplanted by the word "jogging", promoted by coach Arthur Lydiard, who is credited with popularizing jogging.

oh shit, looks like this dumb fucking activity was invented 55 years ago.

Not exactly, I feel kind a faty of my stomach and cheest but I'm on my weight.

In any months. Just dont execise, all this people are trolls

Did the right guy work out on dicks with his mouth or what