Is Britain really leaving the EU or is it just a meme like Ron Paul for President?

Is Britain really leaving the EU or is it just a meme like Ron Paul for President?

Other urls found in this thread:

express.co.uk/news/uk/672563/Turkey-EU-Britain-exclusive-poll-crime-figures-Turks).
youtube.com/watch?v=PTgYSwlRrEU&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I fucking hope they have the balls for it.
If they take the first step, I'm fairly certain Denmark will follow almost immidietly, and a bunch of other countries as well, hopefully.

we could be

older people vote more, and they're more likely to go for the whole national sovereignty thing

One can only hope.

Fingers crossed for those faggots.

Way more than a meme, most polls put the remain and leave sides within the margin of error

> everything's going exactly according to the plan
> Allahu akbar

Those snaggletoothed sons of bitches better or I'll be PISSED.

Will never happen. It would plunge the country into recession and raise food prices astronomically

Its a meme. But like Ron Paul for President, we all hope it comes true

Not sure, there is a lot of support for leaving, but the government/media/big business have been using 'project fear' to propagandize the public from leaving. A lot of people actually take the fear bait and behave like good little sheep and will vote in.

My own father isn't too clued up on the specifics of the EU, but he says stuff like 'I will vote to stay for the good of the economy', which is just based on silly propaganda from this fear campaign.

You also have all the people coming out of academia who have been propagandized to be pro EU, not too mention the EU funded pro EU propaganda in the schools.

It truly has been an open conspiracy to propagandize the public, but they think that it is ok because they have the correct conclusion of staying in.

For another example it looks like Turkey will join the EU (express.co.uk/news/uk/672563/Turkey-EU-Britain-exclusive-poll-crime-figures-Turks). Now Cameron knows that this is inevitable, and even his team have said Britain won't be able to do anything to stop this, but he will say Britain will have a say just so we don't get scared of staying in.

There's a chance but we've been demographically savaged by people with no ethnic or cultural ties to the nation and who as such probably don't give a fuck about who governs the nation.
I want to leave but think we will vote to stay.
Only choice after that is war.

>Project fear
>Actually believing it

Yeah, and the Muslims are surprisingly organized voters for example. Though they are a relatively small demographic, they are a solid block of pro EU.

it's even less likely than Scotland leaving the UK.

Yes goyim, it will also start WW3 and cause giant insects to attack London

It doesn't look likely at the moment.

Betting odds are 1:6.
Online polls are still roughly 50/50.

It depends on turnout: old people are more likely to vote than young people, so in a way, the less coverage it gets, the fewer young people are reminded to go and vote to remain, and the more likely the UK is to leave. So that should be factored into it when reading polls. But this effect may just be cancelled out by the wanting-the-status-quo effect amongst pleb voters.

Still, there is a lot that can happen until June 23.
If coverage of the migration crisis sparks up again, or Greeks start rioting or something, the chances for Brexit could get much better.
Boris hasnt done much yet, either. People love Boris, so him getting lots of media attention in the week of the referendum could be key. Trump would know how to play this, but I am not sure that Boris does.

Unlike with Scotland more than one poll has put leave ahead

Amazing how easily people will just sign away their democracy for "the economy."

The end game is federalization. It isn't even a secret. They talk about it in the treaties openly. Maybe the eurocrats are right. People don't deserve a vote and should be ruled by people who know better.

>implying the eternal kikes in Brussels will allow us to leave

It will be rigged and we'll remain in.

Not really. Polls for Brexit have been much tighter than polls for Scottish independence were at the same time.

In fact Scottish independence didn't really look at all likely until the last couple of weeks.

They want to recreate the middle east on an island, how are they going to do that without being as divisive like the Egyptians, Syrians and all the other heebs were since the Caliphate blew up?

>Ron Paul for president
>just a meme

Take that back you stupid kike.

I get the feeling that if we vote to leave, there will then be a forced recount where it is found that actually we didn't vote to leave after all.

Know what I mean..

britain should leave the world, they're a waste of space and contributed nothing of value to the world ever

If we vote to leave with an incredibly narrow margin they'll find some "lost ballots" in tower hamlets or something

Says the Norwegian.

At least if we leave, we'll actually be out.

Norway is the smegma hanging off the EU's prick. You have to do everything the EU tells you to and you don't even get a seat at the big boy's table.

I hope they will. Fuck the EU, we need a real European project, that's actually European (i.e. anti-semitic).

>Dat face on Faisal Islam

As much as I'd like us to leave, in my heart I don't think it will actually happen. There's definitely lots of support for it and it'll be a close vote, but the government is turning up their fear campaign big time at the moment and it'll probably sway the undecided voters who will swing it. Every day we're having news reports of pro-EU politicians and economists who are (surprise, surprise) predicting massive economic crashes if Britain leaves the EU. Bo Jo is popuar and might be able to bring back some votes to Leave, but I don't think it will be enough.

>At least if we leave, we'll actually be out.

Out, and poor and shit compared to Norway.

Yeah some bullshit like that.
I remember my grandparents telling me that they knew nobody who voted for 'in' the first time around.
Yet in we went..

Can't stand Faisal. His shitty Guardian articles show how shitty he is.

they cant even live there without a vitamin D deficiency . why is this even considered?

>Goldman Sachs funds UK to stay
ain't happening, dream is over boys

This is why Merkel and co are shitting thier pants. They will be left with a whole bunch of shit they can no longer afford.

wat.

The rallying cry of the Leave campaign is that 'we can be just like Norway!'

Ballot boxes will be stuffed.
"UK has voted 89% to stay! democracy! No recounts"

I don't get why the Leave campaign isn't using this.
Some of the remain campaign's biggest funders are Goldman Sachs, JP Morgan etc and people fucking hate bankers right now.

>The end game is federalization. It isn't even a secret.

Indeed, to undermine nationalism and have a European superstate (where whites may become a minority in a short amount of time).

It isn't a secret either yes, it is what they talk about openly. I know someone who is working to become an EU bureaucrat, and he admits all of the above.

Anyone who says that should be barred from voting on intelligence grounds.

No, it's normally:
Pro EU campaigner: If we leave then X
Brexit: No, because Norway, for example, is out and X doesn't apply to Norway
Pro-EU: Aha! But Norway has Y!
Brexit: That's a different issue.

I've never heard any Brexiteer say we should copy Norway in every detail. As always, it's a strawman put up by the EU side.

>Ron Paul
>Meme
Ron Paul will always be first in Sup Forums's heart. Trump just caught us on the rebound.

It's a meme like Trump for president.

It will happen

everything is a meme

They normally point out that Norway still pay in to the EU despite having no say, which is true. Then the fact that the EU will be extra cunty to us if we leave to stop others doing so. Like how they have no mercy on the Greeks to make sure nobody else gets too lazy. I'm not saying it's a good reason to stay, but that's what it is.

People need to understand how much potential meme-magic Boris has.

If he can harness his powers of memery at the crucial moment, he could win the referendum.

cant EU mix and destroy european nations without shipping in a bunch of subhuman niggers

I'm alright with this.

memes have power. your memes don't have to be dreams.

We only abide by the "4 freedoms" for the sake of the EEA - which is what this was meant to be, a trade union. At least that's how it was sold. Norway at least had the sense to keep its distance from this political mess that it's become. When it federalizes, I'll still be Norwegian. You may well be European.

I want to see it all collapse so we can go back to having a trade union.

I hope we go through with Brexit.

Staying in will mean we are at the mercy of the EU and will get fucked repeatedly more than we do now.

british exit has no weight

greece exit has weight. The exit that was necessary did not happen

It's a meme

He looks like the guy from dumb n dumber.

>the EU will be extra cunty to us if we leave

>my husband beats me
>you should stay with him in case he gets worse when you say you're leaving
t. remain campaigners

A bit like death to the apostates. You don't want to be in a club like that.

>>They normally point out that Norway still pay in to the EU despite having no say, which is true.

It's not true that they have no say. They have a say in preliminary discussions about which regulation codes should be adopted by the EU. They have that discussion with the EU itself. They also have a totally independent voice in the creation of regulation at places lke the OECD, the WTO, FOREX, etc. which we lack due to being in the EU.

The total amount they pay for market access and other joint-EU operations has been calculated and compared to what they'd pay in as a member of the EU, too, and it shows that they'd be paying in more to the EU if they were a part of it.

They have no mercy on the Greeks because the rich set to lose out. Just as they do in the case of a sour post-Brexit deal with Britain.

>4 weeks to go
Literally anything can happen

Just make sure you get as many people as you know to vote LEAVE

Scaremongering keeps it 50/50. The money grubbing dictators that write all the legislation member states must obey are afraid
that there house of babel will come tumbling down, as it should.

because the normies would see this as a good thing

"LOOK EVEN THE BANKS ARE PAYING US TO STAY IN, IT MEANS THEY'D LOSE MONEY AND JOBS AND WE'D LOSE MONEY IF THEY GO BROKE FROM US LEAVING, VOTE REMAIN #REMAINTRAIN'

p.s
Vote leave.

I wasn't old enough to vote the first time but I would have voted 'In'.

The EEC was a good idea and It could have been useful but when it mutated into the EU, things got bad.

I'm hopeful simply because of how passionate the leave camp are and more likely to act. UKIP winning the European elections two years ago is an example of this.

>right now
Bankers have been hated since Biblical times.

And guess who the first bankers were...

But the normies on question time are always
>the bankers the bonuses the bankers the bonuses it's disgusting

I liked what Leave was saying until they started going on about curry and bringing Pakis in instead of Europeans.

I would MUCH rather a white foreigner than a brown one. I am worried leave will actually increase mudslimes and pakis.

In all honesty, I don't really think it matters.
EU and their pocket politicians will simply rig the poll in their favor.
I remember there was a big thing in 92 here, were we had to vote on EU membership or such.
They public voted quite heavily against it.
3 weeks later they just had another vote, and magically won by quite a bit.

Unlike Paul, it's certainly possible.

It's by no means in the bag though, neither is it doomed to fail as turkroaches and medipacks would have you believe

>he doesn't undersatnd they only say it so they don't seem racist

>Implying the EU won't bring brown people into our country
You know Turkey will be joining the EU soon.

If only it was 'Remain' 'Leave' and 'No non-whites' on the ballot.

Look at it this way, immigration is currently 50-50, would you rather have 200k of non euros and 200k euros each year.
Or 20k non-euros and 10k euros each year, all actually skilled workers and not beggers or mcdonalds staff?

Of course it will do you honestly think the Jew is going to let us out alive? Pic related. No, they have already stated tgey will hunt down every last European man woman and child.

But leaving the EU is the first step to freedom.

I hope so, you guys refused to join without us. It'd be nice to see some friendship as that's one of the main reason we're leaving.

Why do you think they were hated, if not for that reason?

>those quints
Kek names Jews his enemy

I heard if you vote leave the terrorists win.

Nice quints.

In all seriousness, even if all the bad shit that the remain camp predicted was certain to come true, I would STILL vote to leave.

That's basically the plan though. Leaving won't stop mass immigration because all the major parties want it, even UKIP.

All it'll mean is instead of Poles we'll get more delicious diversity from places like Syria, Pakistan and Somalia and London can finally become majority non-white without all those filthy whites flooding in from eastern Europe with their Christian values and western, right-wing, democratic principles and proping up the White British minority.

>If only it was 'Remain' 'Leave' and 'No non-whites' on the ballot.

Paha. It actually makes more sense as option.

My mother was gonna vote to stay, but got sick of Cameron sprouting bullshit about ww3, so is now voting to leave haha

this. you can't get out of an empire without some bloodshed.

>Leaving won't stop mass immigration because all the major parties want it, even UKIP.
What a load of bollocks . .. .seriously enjoy your shilling shekels.

>Leaving won't stop mass immigration because all the major parties want it, even UKIP.
Cutting immigration over 90% is a start you shill faggot.

That's what happened here with the Lisbon Treaty as well. Our constitution even forbids holding a second referendum for at least 10 years

So you'd rather have open borders to Arabs who Merkel has let in who will have complete freedom to move throughout the EU over 100% controlled immigration? Leave only says that shit to repel racism accusations.

Ha good shit bro, my mother is voting leave also. But my brother and father are voting in.

They made way too much hay out of Boris's comment about the EU's plan being like Hitlers and Napoleon. So much fake outrage. The left have had the monopoly on demonizing the right wing for being authoritarian, they don't like it when the same is done to them, for legitimate reasons as well.

>selling your country's sovereignty for a little cheaper food when you're already obese

I hope they do. Free trade in Europe is a good thing, but the EU has gotten far too much power as it is. If the UK leaves, perhaps it will make the EP a bit more humble lest an exodus from the EU occurs.

>UKIP wants mass immigration
What the fuck is your definition of mass immigration?

>Always winter and never christmas
Legendary banter

Looks like KEK has spoken through me

Yeah, that was the exact same bullshit that happened. Our constitution also explicitely forbids consecutive votes like that

fucking leaf

If dragons attack London, will Christian Bale come back to sort it out?

>100% TRULY VERIFIED FACTS OF LEAVING THE EU

youtube.com/watch?v=PTgYSwlRrEU&feature=youtu.be

women will fuck it up