Fertility Rate

It's an average number that one woman gives birth.
This list is countries of the under 1.5.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_sovereign_states_and_dependent_territories_by_fertility_rate

>mfw the only reason the European countries in that list aren't even lower is because of Muslim immigrants having a shitload of babbies

Feminazis and betamax aren't having children, the ideal is still 2 children. Unless you let that girl you're clearly going to marry continue on the cock carousel into her 30s, you'll still have 2 children plus that one "accident" you actually wanted because unlike her you understood the level of self sacrifice needed to raise a family and, ideally, craft a pro intellectual culture.

Women aren't as attracted to Pakistani and Arab manlets who think "fuck fuck fuck" is a pick up line in any language as your bizarre, clearly broken mainstream media makes out.

Actually, most women I know only notice Arabs if they're bulk. Everyone else is "Indian" despite their skin colour.

Don't even get me started on female Arabs, guys literally think you're a guy with a hoodie on. That hijab makes you socially infertile.

not really. Until recently Italy was 97% Italian and the vast majority of our immigrants were Romanians

I believe in sterilism. I believe that no one should have children.

Damn, so are most women attracted to bulk Arabs? How do I make sure I don't date one who is? I refuse to date any woman who is attracted to them.

Romanians are Italian tho

They're the same women drooling over black guys... But again the 40% of obese blacks and 10% lanklets and 80% of the remainder too lazy to work out are completely invisible to them. Even then, they only like the "dangerous" blacks. Yeah, women that dumb some of them get excited by bad decisions.

These types literally have no gauge for facial attractiveness and you better you bet expect them to actually think intelligence in men is an undesirable trait. We can go into why if you really like, but if you're smart enough to deserve a girl not like this she'll just start acting like a 12 year old when she realises you're intelligent. Yeah, that's the tell: am I cute when I'm acting like a FUCKING RETARD.

>needing to explain women online
Fu.

Honestly, avoid any girl that thinks dumb is cute and you're so fine. Most other women are actually wonderful people.

>we wuz romans
no

Exactly, we would surely be here if we didn't have 'em gypsies and mudslimes :^(

They speak the portuguese equivalent of Italian

So yeah

I can't understand a single word of Romanian

>I can't understand a single word of Romanian
I can't explain why. I understand almost all Italian and I never learned any of it on purpose. Romanian sounds like a completely foreign language to you?

Here you go

Bottom of the Japanese rate was in 2005.
It's still low now, but it's increasing after 2005.

Well then you are retarded as fuck, seeing that Romanian is the closest form to actual Latin, even closest than your shitty easy-to-learn language.

Vulgar Latin, not the Imperial form. Nonetheless, you not understanding anything must either be you being stupid or the fact that most Romanians tend to speak very very fast.

As my other fellow Romanian said, I can understand 90% of Italian and I have never taken any classes of Italian in my entire life. And I'm talking about spoken Italian AND written Italian.

> mfw a Romanian can easily understand French, Italian and Spanish without learning any of those languages
> mfw the French, Italian and Spanish will never understand Romanian

whoops guess we're fucked

>Infertugal.

>Women aren't as attracted to Pakistani and Arab
he probably meant that Pakistani and Arab immigrants are having bunch of kids. why is cuckoldry the first thing that comes to your mind you cuck

countries that have it below 2 are dying. we need to take that up to 3, Europe. we need a steady way to increase in numbers.

Because that's only the first generation?

You don't understand a woman's standards in the west, you also don't understand that these immigrants aren't going for their own women and their women inherit the same ridiculous standards the rest of westerners have. Basically short, fat, moustache like a 13 year old boy and they still expect Brad Pitt.

And boys raised by Asians? They either come off as betamax to the max, because western culture basically only allows one specific man personality to be considered attractive, or they come off as fundamentalist retards completely offensive to anyone who doesn't think Islam is feminism's greatest ally.

I'm not convinced we'll be overrun by Asians unless immigration becomes less constrained or unless you have areas where they're deliberately over 40%. London was the real multicultural experiment, just as Tommy Robinson how that turned out.

Under 10%? Their fertility rates drop to western levels and their women have the same hilariously high standards every other "sexually empowered" woman has.

The men? Yeah, see they know what they're getting into when they're after dangerous men, as in the only ethnic men getting laid. Just remember this response
>you made a choice based on the risks, which excited you, and just like any likely outcome from risks high enough to be exciting: you got burned

Also, Bosnia, don't talk about western women.

Why would it be optimal to breed at a high rate in dense countries? The only ones pushing this trash are the perpetual growth fairies in government, everyone can see that with a growing population and depleted resources you turn into bangladesh. Extreme scarcity of resources eventually turns into war as survival becomes the main focus of life. You can't seek prosperity as a nation if survival isn't secure.

I'm sorry but all I get from your post is: I'm a big cuck

That's not what cuck means, are you new here?

I'm saying white women don't like nonwhite men, or rather don't prioritize them, and when they do they're so retarded they're not worth your time.

>cuck: the post