Old fag here. My wife cheated on me with a dad from my daughters preschool class...

Old fag here. My wife cheated on me with a dad from my daughters preschool class. I caught her texting the guy like six months ago and she admitted to having an emotional affair and to break it off. Recently I discovered from one of her girlfriends that she’s been fucking him the whole time as recently as this weekend. I don’t want to get divorced bc that means way less time with my kids. What would you do? Also post pics of cheating cunts ITT.

Document everything

I would get a divorce because I'm not a cuck. But you should start fucking other women.

Doc everything she does and make a case that shes a terrible person and an unfit mother. Toss that her cheating ass infront of the court

you should get a prostitute and when your so called of a wife that is a fucking slut is coming home make her witness you fucking the prostitute and when she questions you have evidence to show that you know she was cheating on you this whole time. I know its a shit plan but you might as well see if she reacts to it to see if she still loved you or if she was just having an affair to get a thrill out of it

either this or just fucking tell the dudes wife she is being cheated on as well

Step 1. post her nudes NAO
Step 2. Cheat on her
Step 3. Once kids are old enough, cuck that bitch to the road and tell everyone how much of a slut she is

ITT dudes who have never been in a relationship.

Didnt work for my dad

Fellow oldfag here. Separated in 2013, divorced 2015. Two kids, now teenagers.

Some thoughts....

Is your state no fault? If so, you will get fucked in the divorce. I lived that and still am living it.

If this has been going on six months it's a real problem, not just a fling or a drunken fuckup (not that those are OK)

Trying to live with someone when trust has been broken that badly is borderline impossible. I tried, then I cheated too. I should have left before that.

My friend, there are no easy answers here, only choices.

Knowing what I know now, my advice is this - prepare a small escape fund. You are still married, there is no risk here (especially if in a no fault state). Start a checking account and start putting cash in. Back to this later...

Consider counseling if you think there is a shred of a chance. You can always get divorced, be sure you have exhausted your options (but not to the point you destroy yourself).

Get a well recommended lawyer on retainer, ask questions and get your situation out into the light, understand your options and the choices you have.

If therapy does not work, if she keeps fucking this other dude, if stuff is just broken...bounce. You have seed money and legal help.

It will suck going though a divorce, believe me. Don't stay in a marriage that will destroy you though. A marriage where your wife fucks other guys will destroy you and the years will go by spitting you out at the end like a husk.

Sorry about your luck bro, it sucks. You need to be strategic though. You need to be a strong person for you and for your kid.

the fuck is no fault? does that give cunts a free pass to cheat? might as well have a prenup before the marriage if so.

no fault works both ways....cheating does not determine custody or monetary distribution. It works the same way of regardless of which spouse cheats. Check your state, it makes a huge difference in how a divorce goes down.

Your not your dad now arent you?

that's royally fucked up

Post all of her info on here. Have us harrass her for being a cheating cunt. Then hope she falls back into your arms as you fend us off.

Get a divorce and go fuck other woman?

The only guy here that knows what he's talking about. Documentation doesn't mean shit. Courts don't give a fuck who's fault it is and they aren't going to waste any time dealing with it.
My advice: leave now and find someone better. The kids will be better off if you're happy

This, this this. So much this. My mother sued the shit out of my stepdad when they divorced and she beat whitey bulger's lawyer by compiling good evidence, and lots of it. You need to document everything on her phone in multiple formats (flim the phone, screenshot it, etc) and get all the evidence you can. Put cameras in your house, be patient, then divorce her. Try to settle out of court, its always nicer when people can get along, you really don't need to involve lawyers. If she insists on fighting you and you can't compromise, it should be easy to get her a minimal settlement with all that evidence. Sorry about your wife but she clearly just wants to have sex with this guy and isn't interested in stopping. Don't give her a second chance, and don't confront her out of anger- that'll do nothing.

if you stay:
- she wont stop fucking/cheating
- trust is lost and since its not her who admitted that she is cheating, it wont be the same; your respect for this person is also lost
- if you stay together because of the kids, on the long run it most likely will harm more than do good. it will make you feel miserable and the kids will also notice that something is not right;
- i dont think you can save your marriage and divorce is the only option; but im also not in your shoes and can totally understand how you feel; so the choice is yours.

lol you're a retard

Not enough info here. How was the relationship before you found out she was cheating? from the time you were married till then, Go.

if there's no fault law then cheat away! wow that was easy.

holy fuck the courts are so messed up in the head these days.

Fuck his wife, and go full swinger so you get yours.

HOLE LEE CHIT ..... Golden Fuckn A get smoken hot babysitter maybe 2 an turn up to 11

>Get any proof of her cheating
>GET A FUCKING GOOD LAWYER
>Divorce the wench
>???
>Profit!!

Yup but that's how it is with a no fault state. Been there. They literally split the assets and use charts to determine child support and alimony. It's like a 3 minute process.

nah, it sort of makes sense because the liability is on you because youre the idiot for marrying the cheating whore in the first place.

couldn't see the glint in her eyes when she deep throated that beer bottle to turn you on when you two were still dating? that's your fault, buddy.

seduce and start fucking the guy shes cheating with, thatll fuck with her shit

>this