The America I know kills fascists

The America I know kills fascists.

>being this mad/shill/weak

Then why aren't you dead? How does it feel knowing you were fooled by democrats into thinking you're righting facism when they have been the facist for a long time?

>that feel when I invested in Dow Jones after the 2008 crash
>that feel when Trump's Presidency has made it higher than ever before
>that feel when limp-wristed, fairy faggot Hillcucks have absolutely no influence over the business world and making me sweet, fat stacks of cash

Fascists maintain control. Trump has no control over anything.

We made trump absolutely powerless in less than 30 days. Now we impeach.

Y-yaaaas!!
We can do it!! #DUMPTRUMP LOLOLOL

You don't know America.

It hired wrongest minded nazi scientist to commit even more brutal experiments then mengele did.

Wouldnt advocating for guns go against Facism? Seems like you'd be shooting yourself in the foot if you're attempting to establish a facist government.

Larp away.

>30 days
>Was in office around January
user, you might be a bit behind. Besides, you need to have a solid reason to impeach Trump.

LOL Trump is sitting on the floor in the basement of the White House trying to use auto-correct in Twitter.

He's a senile old idiot. We need him to get the fuck out. (And yes, we did trash his regime in less than 30 days). Trump is 100% castrated and DEAD IN THE WATER.

Only after years of avoiding doing so and finally being forced into doing it by being embarrassed by japanese people

I never got an explaination as to how Trump is a fascist other than "read history!" or "just look at him". I didn't back the guy and Ive read a fiar bit and he doesn't seem at all to be one Its almost as if the left is now even more autistic than the tea party ever was.

We've killed more communists than fascists, so...

I guess he knew what he signed up for'

When someone says "this and that is Fascism" just ask them what Fascism really is, and then let them explain HOW "this and that" is Fascism

Trump ran his entire campaign on racism, bigotry and fascist ideals. You're either a moron or you're unable to recognize a KKK fascist traitor.

Trump IS a KKK fascist, rapist traitor. He is 100% UN-American in every possible respect.

Winning?

oh just fuck off already.
this wasn't even funny the first time.

You call this winning? Trump is the end of the Republican Party. Lights out. It's dead as of now.

Let's see, the guy who claims to hate fascists wants to kill opposing politicians and create one-party rule. Pot, meat kettle.

Why do you faggots even try?

The emperor who cheated with our enemies in Russia has no clothes.

So triggered.

Uh, we've basically ended his regime. He is very very very dead in the water until he's impeached.

Explain how you think we shouldn't try. We've already destroyed the asshole and the GOP for all time.

>The America I know kills fascists.

i know right?

pic related: killing fascist

Has there ever been a more based President than Trump?

He wants to get rid of the person who’s ruining the republican party

Laughing at liberal temper tantrums

This is what based looks like. A winner winning.

Hahahaha they just found Hillary colluded with the russians. The GOP is on top, gay boy. I expect it will be for a good...oh.. 8 years straight. Nigger

Who we kiddin'? Trump's not smart enough to be a fascist.

this is embarrassing. the retard red is so widespread.

It was over pretty fast, that's for sure. I'd love to see him gone by March 2018.

You do realize that alot of this stuff is, to turn a phrase trumped up right. Adding he was a democrat his entire life yet no one seemed to have an issue with this when he gave the Clintons cash. Im just wondering if lefties have a moral aftwr they are caught or just fake it. He is the monster the left made kiddo. I didnt vote for him

Trump is 72 yrs old. He'll be dead in 3 years or less. Look at his obese body.

Mulattoes can never be based. They are fetish babies. Abominations.

Butt hurt faggots detected. Mmmmmmmm

Psst. There's nobody in those red states. Nothing but grass and cowshit for thousands of miles.

>A winner winning.

He'll probably finish his term. I doubt reelection. unless, the dems pull another Hillary

Impeached and GONE 2018!

You're actually retarded enough to believe that Trump is with the GOP.....How cute. He used the GOP and now all of the real GOP has to deal with him.

>Nothing but grass and cowshit f

Gotta respect the power of America's liberal left. Trump's fucked. At least he still has Chachi and Ted Nugent. LOL.

Go away, Trump. Go away. This isn't your game.

>Butt hurt faggots

One of the few times I agreed with her. :-)

I guess time will tell. Mike Pence is a beast so not losing too bad if he dies hahaha

>Ted Nugent

Yes because clintons abuse of Bernie was better.

Im just wonderinf if you can actually prove any of the "fascist" stuff. I mean to start Everyone knows hes cheated on his spouses, it was in People for fuck sake. Burden of proof in your court mate, doubt you get NAACP awards for while being a racist unless the NAACP is a complete descridited sham.

Hes not a puppet of the GOP so they hate him

She did completely annihilate Trump in numbers of votes. It's fair to say Trump is a Fake.

And? Lol

Isn't the kkk dem tho?

>guess time will tell. Mike Pence is a closeted homo so not losing too bad if he dies hahaha

You are either a troll, or just extremely delusional. Trump never had a "regime" to begin with. You're just using buzzwords to try and demonize Trump as a horrible human being. He may not be smart, but you sure as hell don't have a moral high ground over him. As for Trump being "castrated", may I direct you to America's travel ban that HE put in place? user pls.

LOL., you pedo conservatives. Leave the little boys and girls alone, assholes.

>muh popular vote!

Good thing popular vote isnt what matters or slavery would have stuck around longer. A proud DEMOCRAT institution.

I find you amusing. Dance, just keep dancing.

Hey its your favorite crack baby next to the VP. Cool

How much does this job pay?
Also, wouldn't Sup Forums be a better board to spam these threads in? (Unless spam gets you a Sup Forums ban)

You have? He just came off his best week as prez ever. Even libtards in the media are backing off the Russia bullshit.

>
>

will the real slim shady please stand up. please stand up.

Amen

Travel ban failed as with everything else. Try harder liar. We fucking SHUT HIM DOWN.

Deal with it, snowflakes. Your boy Trump is our dipshit plaything until we dump him and put him out to pasture.

fake news assniggathread

>
>>
>>
>will the real slim shady please stand up. please stand up.

please stand up

Made by them. Alot of Dem senators were as well. They were a big reason the South stayed Democrat until the 1990s because they would treaten to kill you if you voted Rep.

CRUSHED BY CLINTON AND AMERICA'S LIBERAL LEFT. TAKE THAT YOU FASCIST FUCKING TRAITOR!!!!!

Yeah.. whens that gonna happen? When your boyfriend finally says he loves you? Not gonna happen

All caps beta male detected. Settle down.

Who won the election again?

The America I know, knows what a fascist actually is and shames limp wristed faggots that are low information partisan assholes.

>The America I know kills fascists.

Saudi Arabia?

But we want links and actual proof, not a fancy jpeg that claims things with no citation.

Democrats were the conservatives in those days. No Dems would support slavery today, but there are Republicans who would.

Popular vote doesn't matter, by design. Do you even constitution, bro?

Can you fucking READ dipshit?

He has NO LEGISLATIVE VICTORIES. NONE.

N. O. N. E.

Fuck off, tool. Lying fucking Trumpcunt tool!

The America you know also segregates.

OP, please name one fascist thing Trump has done?

TIA

Nice reddit spacing, reddit.

Hillary Clinton by a LANDSLIDE. Read all about it. It's common knowledge Trump had nobody but Russian shills.

He lost. He fucking lost. Case closed.

Trump didn't even campaign in California you autistic cum swallower

jealous cracker

Jimmy Kimmel didn't cover that, neither did John Oliver, so how could OP know?

CRUSHED by America's LEFT! We TOLD you we would fuck Trump up if you brought him here.