Drug thread

drug thread

Pharmacorp made bullshit can't compare to psychadelics, deal with it...

lel fake Mexican bars. You can see the rough edge from the shitty fake pill press

Fake hulk bars

When will people learn that Xanax doesn’t have any fucking little blotches in them?

nice mystery benzo wheel spin OP

are they bitter like xanax or tasteless, likely etizolam if tasteless?

I don't think I'd take a bar that doesn't have a taste. You're hoping the presser put etizolam in it at that point.

>Have the equivalent of 250 pharma 2mg xanax bars thats pure etizolam that I got for only 60 bucks

>will last in my safe for 50 years even if they ban it

feel good man

Benzos and Xanax are drugs you fucking kid, go do a real drug and end up getting addicted to it. Unless you do psychedelics then more power to you

Aren't* the trips on those things are lame as hell anyways

Benzos suck. I miss cocaine.

>xanax

>benzos

>benzos causing a "trip"

lol what

it's the anti-trip bro. if life doesn't trip you up in the first place, you won't even enjoy xanax.

you likely had nothing in life you need to drown out.

Am currently on 120 mg Adderall XR. Considering snorting a piece of subutex for a ghetto speedball, what do you guys think?

Guy thinks benzos get them somewhere cos they saw inception, don't take it seriously, they are new here.

Being on two grams of caffeine is better deal.

100mg Zoloft

Had my first 3g shroom trip off some cubes, no drug I love more than psychs after this.

Where does one even get this much caffine from?

ewwwwwww ewwww my drugs are the best drugs. ooo uuuuu I only use tobacco and alcohol everything else is degenerate. ooooo uhhhhh I only smoke weed the pure herb...fuck blunts only pure green goodness. fffffuuuuuuu eeeerrrrrrrrg I only snort cocaine so refined so classy.

>Cherry Pie Tangie X Girl Scout Cookies aka Cherry Turnover grown by Slaverybaker and KRDinc

I've been a benzo addict for years.Valium, ativan, xanax, you name it.

It's a fucking brutal drug.

I've used it since I was a kid to treat intense anxiety and I began abusing it in my teens to cope with anxiety, over-thinking and some really strong emotions.

You can't get a trip off a benzo, nor get high really, it takes the edge off. In higher doses, it simply zombifies you; you could be watching your girlfriend get murdered and you wouldn't give two fucks. The feeling of not giving a fuck and being content is what made me love them so.

The withdrawal is brutal though.

Currently I've tried Kratom, which is nasty but does produce nice euphoric effects.

Trying weed more or less to try and mitigate anxiety.

sounds like somebody's never done a rail of purified oxy

oh sweet jesus, pure bliss

You ever tried subutex before? I hope you have.

If it’s a pill you can snort it. If it’s a strip mix it up in a little bit of water And then snort it. When you sniff it you won’t need very much. You can literally get by and high by just snorting like .25 to .5 of it.

You actually want to keep your dosage low with it too. That way you can get “high” at least once a day.

I was prescribed 8mgs 4x’s daily. I only needed like and 8th of one pill though to last me the day. Shits way over dosed and is worse to get off then heroin.

Hulks are trash get some ladders young one

I fapped to this bud

there was a vendor on tr that i was looking into and next day they fucking get shutdown. found a good lsd vendor on dream so i should be gucci

i like meth and weed