Hey user, lauren is still single, you should ask her on a date!

>hey user, lauren is still single, you should ask her on a date!

does lauren got a dick?

>>Instant spaghetti

No, but she's kind of okay for a bio woman

I want her

why? so I can make a fool of myself and give you all a good laugh?
I'm gonna get drunk

shes not even hot...fuck outta here faggots

A cynic...why don't you sit down and make us miserable?

you don't need my help for that
misery comes for us all

Why the fuck am i even here ? Fuck you all

>implying 95% of anons here have friends let alone hot ones

>no thanks

>user, it's your last chance... she's going away tomorrow!

no one gives a fuck. stop shitposting on Sup Forums you redditard.

already fucked her

Not she

Aight Lauren, why the fuck not. Wanna get dinner and then get awkwardly fingered in the back of my Highlander?

If she’s going away tomorrow that’ll put her in a tough spot and creep her out. You missed your chance, user.

wonder how she'd take this tbh

uhh yah it is you idiot. I live in Toronto

lauren is hot but good lord she is unbelievably annoying

I find her less annoying recently; I thin she made a conscious decision to act more soft and feminine, which helped

but who is Lauren?

>Hi Lauren. I heard you'd be leaving ton in the morning, wondering if you'd be interested in getting some sushi tonight, maybe talk about something fun like your favorite movies or games.Mutual contact of ours told me you're somewhat into older guys, so I figured. why not take a chance?

You fucking losers. It's not that hard to talk to a girl. Stop chasing trannies and watching Anime.

>What is being 23 and still growing up
Not everyone's a neckbeard like that shoe0nhead chick.

>In her case, she's fucking a manchild anyway, so that's a lost cause.

>>In her case, she's fucking a manchild anyway, so that's a lost cause.
She's fucking a manchild or she is a fucking manchild?

(Checked)
>In her case, she's fucking a manchild anyway, so that's a lost cause.
Do you read? Have you seen Armored Skeptic? He's a 30 year old teenager.

meant for

How did you get my photo?

typical girl that tries the 'im not like the other girls' routine. i'd take her out on a date if she slipped me a few bucks to do it.

t. edgy loser
Go do your homework and get the fuck off of the internet.

But is she fucking him

>let some retarded gash ruin your finally getting good life because of peer pressure

ya ok sure

lol shows what you know

what do you think is so edgy about it? she's not bad looking or anything but yeah not going to toss her a dicking as a freebie. plus most of the cost is being seen in public with her, you don't see people out in public just out chilling with rush limbaugh do you? you get judged by the company you keep. these political commenters really don't win any brownie points in my book by being hip and or on the same page even if we were. if she wants me being seen out in public with her it'd cost since that potentially negatively impacts my career

They're practically fucking married. Of course she's taking his dick.

>giving a damn about what society thinks of you and who you're dating/romantically involved with
>When you're not a fag, or a celebrity
She's a goddamn 23 year old YouTuber from Toronto, Canada, eh. Nobody, NOBODY gives a fuck who she is in the real world.

4 years ago she was some neckbeard cosplayer who played too many video games. Now she's Rush Limbaugh or Ann Coulter? Get your head out of your ass, step out of the basement for the first time in a decade.

>saggy tits.

tatas

If that really IS her, then this is fucking sad.
>IF

>>giving a damn about what society thinks of you and who you're dating/romantically involved with
>>When you're not a fag, or a celebrity
I'm a professional. You wouldn't understand it kid. You're right though most people wouldn't give a fuck who she is. People do give a fuck who I am, and who I consort with.

are those hairs coming off of her tits?

Her standards would be so high she would only accept a Richard Spencer or TheGoldenOne.

>It's not that hard to talk to girls
It is for you, apparently...

If she is a single it has it's reason,...

not bad, would throw a condom in with my pull out game though