This came from the head of only one guy

>this came from the head of only one guy
What the fuck

Other urls found in this thread:

consequenceofsound.net/2017/06/sufjan-stevens-reviews-katy-perrys-new-album-lord-jesus-have-mercy/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

he has talent

Age of Adz is even more incredible

Yes
No

Sufjan kicks ass desu

user clearly youre a nigger

Yes
No

Yes
No

It's really not tht impressive I have a multiimensional multiverse that exists on an infinite amount of ever branching timelines that break apart at the most subatomic differences ib my head but I'm not here to brag.

No

>DUDE I'M GAY LMAO

name one (1) song where he says this

Hes not gay hes Bi

Absolutely nothing wrong with this you stupid homophobe

Homophobes are closet homosexuals

Yeah it's impressive as fuck and so is michicigan (underrated)

Yes
No

he didnt imply that, he just said that in his opinion the album has no substance other than "DUDE IM GAY LMAO"

still waiting
campus calle

I chuckled
You know the one

He worked with about 15 other musicians to make it, including James McAlister and Shara Worden. He produced and wrote it himself. He taught English in College before his career took off, but yeah it is impressive that does so much himself.

After listening to both a lot, I have to say I like Michigan's more somber tone in comparison to Illinoise's baroque epicness.

I think it's more impressive he made all of this after only picking up guitar in college and the only other experience he had in music was oboe in grade school (which he hated) and abstract electronica.

hes not gay hes OJ

....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................ok

>Anonymous 08/29/17(Tue)17:12:15 No.748445
lol

This isn't poptimism.

overproduced ≠ complex
It's bombast. Stevens is the least talented songwriter of the century.

Michigan is much better desu senpai

thats beyond a stupid thing to actually think.

god hes so cute

My favorite album.

Nice b8 m8

Same

I think you're thinking of Arca.
Sufjan is only ambiguously gay. There's a huge difference.

literally had to force myself through enjoy your rabbit

no lol

People that say this with they were homosexuals

same, its my least liked album of his

most good music is only written by one person IMO

too many cooks spoil the broth

bqe > adz > illinoise > c & l > michigan > seven swans

Is collective conscious not just one head, in this case the ubermensch (Clark Kent) is just a columnist in New York Times he flies over Illinoise and there's a business man fapping while superman feed the goats with the sacred semen, he flies attached to the chopper ladder.

Sufjan plays the instrument of doom.

He's a good christian boy, not a faggot

>if you hate faggots then you are a faggot
I'll never understand this meme

that's cus you're a faggot lmao roasted

how come every sufjan thread devolves into gay shit?

because he's a beautiful perfect man and we all (WE ALL) want to fuck him

delete this

suf is pure

sufy is pure but my thoughts are not ~~~

hi sufjan

what did he mean by this?
consequenceofsound.net/2017/06/sufjan-stevens-reviews-katy-perrys-new-album-lord-jesus-have-mercy/

I dont even know, and hopefully he never comes across my own works, because I'm frightened to ever get on his bad side

I actually don't understand this.