Two guys want to jump me with switch blades, I don't know when or where and I walk 5 minutes to home everyday...

Two guys want to jump me with switch blades, I don't know when or where and I walk 5 minutes to home everyday. What would Sup Forums recommend

Other urls found in this thread:

budk.com/Expandable-Baton-26-Inch-22397
walmart.com/c/kp/automatic-bb-guns
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

get used to running for 5 minutes

this

Filling out a will

This, but if you're dead set on getting some sort of personal protection you should get a pocket knife if legal in your city/state. Familiarize yourself with it and be sure you're comfortable using it. Just get ready to be cut. Nobody doesn't get cut in a knife fight.

Steel riot baton. Legal in most places to carry for self defense as long as you aren't waving it around like a dumbass. keep it in your pocket. baton beats knife every time.

budk.com/Expandable-Baton-26-Inch-22397

pic and link very much related.

Way better idea than mine but make sure its legal. You don't want to get caught up over an illegal weapon with the pigs for defending yourself.

find out where they live, and rape them to show dominance.

Pepper spray is the practical choice

are these gentlemen negros by any chance?

if you live in america then just buy a gun. why even bother with pepper spray or a knife or a baton.

Carry around a glass jar full of hornets. When you see your assailants just smash the jar and laugh. Also, make sure to wear a bee suit.

because pepper spray and batons are significantly cheaper than a gun.

also OP may not be old enough to buy a gun. he is scared of switchblades after all.

I FOKKIN LUL'D MATE

walmart.com/c/kp/automatic-bb-guns

niggers cant shank u if their face is full of steel bbs

Any of these will suffice.

Only an idiot would suggest bringing a knifefight, and outnumbered at that.

stab yourself repeatedly to build a tolerance to knife wounds.
you'll have to work your way up though, so start with paper cuts.
>tfw there's always that one retard who claims you can build a tolerance to everything

also wallmart bbguns are quik to get and cheap.
would recommend an automatic one but those are a little ahrder to get so if you are really in a hurry to get one just go for a semi, like the crossman c11

Take a boxing course at the YMCA. You can learn anything at the Y.

obviously, niggers are cowards and dont go front first when in fights, they always suckerpunch because catching you unawares is the only way theyll get to you

Assuming you are in school and this won't happen today. Wait until they leave the school. Follow one of them home and jump him when he is alone. I suggest breaking his arm/leg which gives you more time to prepare if he and his friends decide to retaliate. Do the same for the other guy prefrably in the same day. This will either a) show them to not mess with you and they will stop
b) they will get more people to fuck you up in which case you get some friends and fuck them all up

If you are certain that there are individuals who are planning to kill you, you either call the police, gtfo out of town, or go kill the fuckers tonight.

Buy a gun OP. Even if you are broke af, you can buy a cheap one at a pawn shop.

I carry exactly what she's holding, 92FS, stainless though.

Only in sketchy areas though, I'm not paranoid enough to carry it all the time.

but jumping a nigger makes you a nigger as well

Stop being such a shitty person that people want to kill you

Shooting them as soon as they pull their knives.

>I'm not paranoid enough to carry it all the time.
Those are some famous last words right there.

OP, here's a good plan. As a guy that's been in and out his whole life, the last thing you want to do is something that would land you in the back of a police car, but would have enough of an effect to prevent bodily harm.
Your options are
>Jar of actual and very angry hornets, thrown strategically at your "victims"
>A baton, baseball bat, tire iron, or heavy instrument good at disabling without permanent injury
>Pepper spray, hollowed eggshells filled with pepper (glass if you want to fuck them up) crushed and thrown in their eyes, or other vision-disabling items
>If they actually have a knife, purchase a very cheap .22 or 9mm from your local black man and show them you mean business
If you want to take the """"manly"""" route, just fight them, though you'll probably lose horribly and/or end up in the hospital
Say you want to actually fight them, and intend to win. What you want to do is become the psycho nobody wants to fight. Go for the eyes, throat, and groin. One good jab in the eye with a finger or two will "disable" or permanently blind a guy, and a strike to the trachea can cause lifelong damage. One swift boot to the hanging peaches will either make them even angrier, or put them on the ground, where you're free to strike them further into the dirt.
Beware though, OP. If you want o fight multiple opponents, stay off of the ground or bring a weapon that shows you intend to hurt them a lot, but no blades or you'll meet your sheriff very quickly

This user knows what's up, I say that I've been in the same shit and the eggshells shit works (I used broken glass and fiberglass mixture)
Don't fight them OP, just fucking run

Riveted chain mail. See the fear in their eyes when they stab you and their shitty knives break.