No fluffy thread

>no fluffy thread
Wtf Sup Forums

>mounth

Kek I see it now. I think that guy who draws that it Russian or some shit.
>POST MORE DANCIE BABBEHS

bump i am interested. i lost my folder due to a computer wipe.

>You set down your fluffy in the sandbox, and it immediately starts pawing at the sand not sure how to feel as you'd just spent several minutes telling it about the sand but it had forgot it all.
>"Fwuffy bowed. Daddeh gib huggies?"
>You stare vacantly down at the fluffy, completely incapable of comprehending this level of stupidity. You bend over and pick it up and turn it around so it can see the giant sand castle.
>Other fluffies are climbing around in it and having a fantastic time. A couple of them see yours and start waving excitedly, yelling out greetings.
>While you're still holding on, your fluffy starts wiggling and trying to run towards the castle. "FWUFFY WUB OU DADDEH! WAN PWAY WITH NEW FWENDS!"
>You scratch his head softly as you let go. "Have fun little man." you say, as you flop down on the bench and spark up a j. Fluffy watching is funny when your sober, but downright hilarious when your stoned.
>You watch your little guy run up to the castle and jump up, putting his hooves on the wall. He valiantly reaches up to a purple one that's waving.
>You watch, completely enraptured, as he gets frustrated at being unable to play with his new friend and is suddenly tackled by another fluffy. Yours screams in surprise before trying to play with it.
>You watch another fluffy get it's ear torn off, as the one that tackles yours start screaming about how this is smarty land now. Not on my watch you little shitrat. You spent too much time arranging a fun afternoon watching the stupidest sentient beings in the universe struggle with a sand castle.
>You grab a stick as you walk over, bopping the smarty firmly on the head. It immediately jumps to its feet and points it ass towards you.
>"DUMMEH HOOMIN! GIB SOWWY POOPIES!". As it starts to push, you unceremoniously shove the stick you picked up into it to cork the flow of shit before it can start. It screams in abject terror, crying loudly and incoherently from the pain.

poor fluffy it wasn't going to die without it's mother. the humans were just assholes