You're now here and mad because vegans challenge your views

You're now here and mad because vegans challenge your views.

Bonus: I get laid more than you literally because I'm vegan.
What's your excuse?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CKeE_SPSbio
youtu.be/zsUnUAAIdug?t=145
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I'm vegan too, but this is really bad bait.

No b8 m8

I like cheese too much

Is this some sort of tumblr raid? If so, someone should have told you that you're pissing in an ocean of piss.

vegetarianism is easy gains I feel you bro

I've been /fit/ for six years and sincerely gave up meat simply because it's not healthy. I eat some beef jerky and shit occasionally because I'm not a faggot.

to add: I guarantee I get laid more than your virgin ass faggot

hmm... got any proof?

I like meat. Don't care if you do or you don't.

here's my current girlfriend. if I hadn't gone through the entire foodchain of women how could I have landed a girl this gorgeous?

on a real note- if I wasn't the laziest faggot this side of wikipedia.gov I would get my old phone and show some nudes

shitposter is a shitposter

Have you ever met a healthy vegan?

I'm poor and I'm not american

Why does the girls tits get smaller in that photo.

Also vegans are a proponent of globalization. There is no native vegan diet. They all require food sources from around the globe.

I am a healthy vegan. 6'1, 190, 12%bf.
Hi.

You can easily sustain yourself as a vegan, for cheaper than you can as an omnivore. Even cheaper as a vegetarian.

Im sorry about your AIDS.

agreed user meat is epxnseive

so edge

I'm guessing its a "de-bimbofication" fetish

Not on a native diet. All indigenous people sustained their diets with meat. It wasnt primary but it was required. Vegan isn't natural.

Also who the fuck cares if you drink cows milk or eat honey. The bees and cows make it as their job. They don't care.

Cavemen also used rocks as natural tools. Are you sitting here typing on a rock?
>being this stupid

youtube.com/watch?v=CKeE_SPSbio

Natural vs Modern

Cats eat mostly meat as their diet being apex predators yet you can feed them a diet of catfood and ear-scratches.
This.

I'm not a faggot that needs to justify my position on a message board. So go back to tumblr, twat

Go back to riddit you uneducated, closed-minded nigerfaggot. Try responding in the /mlp/ threads where they welcome 7 year olds.

No, are you smashing your nuts with a rock? Cavemen didn't do so that means we should.

If you have to kill a cow to get it's milk then something has gone wrong.

>hamsters eat hamsters so humans should eat hamsters
>being this retarded

Read a book

No it's eating disorder vs normal.

Catfood which as meat in it. You see any vegan cats around?

my excuse is that i'm not a vegan

youtu.be/zsUnUAAIdug?t=145

And get smaller tits?

Yes

see

fuck i'm jealous, so much cushion for the pushin

>ducks eat grass and ducks don't eat people therfore people shouldn't eat ducks and eat grass

>being this retarded.

Sometimes I fuck her huge, huge fat rolls.. I mean tits. Hot as fuck.

>I don't understand the argument heuheuhe

Do you see any vegan cats that arent actively trying to kill themsleves.

hahahaha I don't even agree with this stupid vegan shit but you're a fucking moron

a woman finds a book and turns into a frumpy cunt. wut

We get it, you're pan-sexual... There, I gave you the attention you desired, you happy now?

1). You do not get laid more than me

2). I would choose my carnivorous lifestyle with chastity than veganism with promiscuity any and every day of the week.

IT'S TIME TO LAUGH AT FAGGOTS

>not addressing the point because im wrong.

Straight. Have a solid 9/10 girlfriend. Fuck two or three girls on the side yearly. Thanks though.

I do. Prove that I don't please.

You still don't understand how retarded you are? Leave this thread please. You don't deserve to be a vegetarian.

BLOW IT OUT YOUR FRIGGIN ASS

What's with all the vegan threads here lately, anyway? Did the CTR guys get bored with doing anti-Trump shilling and decide to shill for something else for a while?

Veganism is a wealthy white persons diet. Thanks for rubbing it in the poor people's of lesser countries.

even a worthless loser like me is too good for veganism

I'm also not jealous of your flat, talk-too-much vegan girls with androgynous faces\

fuck you

Eating vegetables is cheaper than eating meat. Look into what creates the meat that you eat vs what creates vegetables.

>openly admits to cheating
You're the scum of the Earth, you know that?

You clearly don't get your privelage. You better check yourself

Proof fag!
> bleh iM teh heAlTh PlAnt mAn loOk at me! I hAs heAlth
Fuck you and your lying ass.

shows what you know, hippie. with vegetables you have to like dig them out of the ground and wash them and pour ranch dressing on them and shit. with meat all you have to do is shoot a cow in the face and then BAM, dinner.

Bruh. I don't need to fuck vegan girls. I just tell them that I'm vegan and they bend over because I'm gorgeous from having low bodyfat, decent gains from veg proteinz, and am sad for the lifes of my animal buddies.

Oh no, something who's natural life span we've doubled and insured it's well being for the majority
of its life was killed for meat after it stopped being fertile! We should never eat meat again!!!
>Not saying it's a correlation, but it's no shock meat eaters seem to have higher IQs on average

Talk to my in-progress 1k club 6pack

No, poor peope can afford to drop 80$ on kale each month

This is really good trolling.

i am here to post boobs.

they are always relevant

Do vegans swallow cum?

Most animal farms kill animals upon puberty.
>i red a book 1nc n i hav smart

What the fuck is that thing?

nobody eats only kale faggot
try oats, potatoes and spinach

more boobs plz

>be vegan
>eat soy
>grow man-tits
>think feminism is cool
>be this much of a loser.
>be sterile because I ate too many xenoestrogens.

only faggot swallow cum
faggot

that's my hot 8/10 r9k gf

Eh, I understand the vegan viewpoint, I just like steak too much to ever be vegan myself.

>soy meme
i remember my first gain

that's fine though, but you should seriously consider reading about animal cruelty
also google 'pink slime'

>having low bodyfat, decent gains from veg proteinz, and am sad for the lifes of my animal buddies.
t. low t soyboy

nigga, not eating meat made you so dumb you asking niggas to prove a negative.

You try to insult me and yet you can't even spell. Isn't it past your bed time little kid?

post your body faggot
I am actually blessed with nice t at 24 years old
feelsgoodfag

At 4 months I felt sick a lot of the time. At 7, my hair started falling out. At 9, I was in the hospital. A number of people require a nutrient chain found exclusively in meat to survive, much like cats and dogs. But don't worry. I don't blame veganism for the 30 pounds of muscle I had to make up for when I got out of the ER, but I do think it had a part in it.

>he did a reverse logical fallacy
i'm surprised that you can read Sup Forums with that IQ

see

sounds like cancer tbh famalamafaggo

You eat the shit raw?

>upon puberty
You don't understand how livestock farming works, do you, son?

Talk to yourself. I don't need to "brag" about my fitness level cause I'm not a narcissistic fuck that tells random pple on the internet
>I iS teh in sHaPe MaNz

By all means, if you don't want to eat meat, then don't do it. But it's fucking laughable that every single former vegan I know realized how unhealthy they were and how much better they got after they stopped. Not saying they suddenly went to eating 5lbs bacon a day, but there is a serious health issue with some becoming vegan. This is undeniable.

Let us see your huge gut
timestamp please

im' doing a public service, really

If you're a retard and can't form a proper regimen or diet, you will turn into the same fat, old, ugly, stupid, disgusting faggot that most middle-aged men become. Learn your body and learn your diet. Otherwise you're every other American/European.

So, you're an idiot who cannot type a replay other than "REEE"? Got it. Maybe you should eat a steak You've clearly gone retarded.

I'm a skinnyfat emo with mantits

but still would rather not be vegan and I don't care about the abuse and suffering of the millions of animals killed every hour

:/

There you go.

Mmkay. Cya in r9k.

10/10