I have an idea for a documentary...

I have an idea for a documentary. I for the first part want to spend 30 days using heroin/ just enough to get addicted and then The second half getting clean. I honestly think that this could be a very interesting thing that could legitimately get me rich. Any advice?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=7PFRIGx69bw
reddit.com/user/SpontaneousH
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Already done
m.youtube.com/watch?v=7PFRIGx69bw

Don't

I take that back, but I guess it's sort of similar? It's been a while since I watched this

hahahahahhahahahahahahahah

do it op

Yeah, learn how to make movies first, cause otherwise you are just a junky with a phone-camera and nobody will pay you.

im in school for making movies

the difference is ive never done it before

Checked.

Just remember that if you relapse, don't go back to your most recent dose

Lots of people work their way up, stop, then try to pick back up from where they were. Easy overdose.

Also probably just don't

I love it. Had a similar idea about the in-patient mental health system

well the point is I won't relapse

>start a heroin habit
>become rich

Did your parents dribble your head like a basketball when you were an infant?

>well the point is I won't relapse
Said every heroin user ever.

i've never done it before and the point is I'm only going to be doing it a month tops. and at the end of the month I'm going to go through detox and rehab

>I'm only going to be doing it a month tops.
The point is that everyone gets into it saying it will not be a habit. I'd say good luck, but it won't matter.

but i will be going in with the timeline of 1 month and im not an addict

Yeah great idea user. Not only will you not get addicted to hard drugs for the rest of your (short) life, you'll also become a millionaire. 10/10 would watch you kill yourself.

gotta be trolling. people can't actually be this stupid.

dude its literally going to end with me getting out of rehab

Im a former heroin user and you'd be an idiot to do this. When I first started dabbling I thought I could manage it and quit when I want, but dope makes you so relaxed and careless that you reach a poiny where you no longer care to get better. At that point it has nothing to do with any perceived willpower that you thought you had in the beginning and you're now a prisoner to the drug. This isn't to ignore that buying dope isnt like buying weed. You deal with a lot of very sketchy people and have to go places you're at risk just to hope you get good shit. Most street heroin is cut and you never know what it's cut with. A single dose of one batch can kill you even if it looks like less than your used to. I cant stop you, but I recommend you don't. Theres enough media that follows addicts through their addiction and treatment, you'd just be risking your life for nothing new or spectacular.

go straight to the fent and OD and die, i'll watch this

fucking checked

Take notes, OP. You chase the dragon and it will follow you home.

Sell all your possessions before you start so you get get full value for them instead of desperately hocking things for almost nothing to get enough to buy the next fix.

Same with 'borrowing' money from anyone you know. Nobody will lend you anything or want to see you when you are a fiend, so get what you can now.

If crazy shit happens in your video you will get views(assuming it's on YouTube)

lol is that elizabeth gilles

turn yourself into a gril first for optimal slutilization for a 10 buck od shot
Good television show

Yep

Don't do it, you'll ruin your life.

So you want to film yourself using narcotics and expect not to find yourself in legal trouble?

>but its for a movieeee

That doesn't hold up in court btw.

That was actually a good watch, thanks user

That's a lot of fun...

You fucking retard you'll be addicted for the rest of your life. Once you become addicted, it sticks with you for decades.

You'll probably end up getting a cut of Fentanyl.

Do you like dying? You probably will.

She makes such a cute nutjob.

Speaking of nutjob.. fapfapfap

Filming yourself using drugs is fine in the US as long as you don't get caught in possession, DUI, publicly intoxicated, etc.

Probably worth the read user, from plebbit but just something to kick around in your mind b4 you jump off the ledge...
>reddit.com/user/SpontaneousH