Rate my cock

Rate my cock

9/10

7 wierd shape.

Rate my vainy battering rod

Plucked chicken/10

That's disgusting looking. Like an alien worm creature. Gross. I bet it has crud on it and smells.

10/10

OP cocks looks godly. 9/10
Fuck off shithead, yours is some sort of genetic abomination, cut it off, also fat fingers

phimosis/10

4skin/10skin

9/10 would suck you off.
Rate mine.

Rate? CA3306E

What is the age of this mushroom head?

Rate my cock

Kk?

Fuck my wife/ 10

yummy post feet too/10

9/10 lets see that head

Get circumcised and it'll look much better, trust me. Most girls will exclusively fuck cut guys.

Lol your dick mutated af, it looks infected. Go see a doctor.

uhhhh no we fucking won't

First off I know you're a guy, and secondly most girls I've dated and fucked have told me that they and their girlfriends would in a heartbeat prefer my cock over a heinous smegma-filled cock hoodie.

gets everywhere!

>have a girl suck your dick
>expect her not to suck your dick
are you retarded?

girls say what they think you want to hear. translation: she didnt want to hurt your feelings. sorry, bruv but you should NOT be proud of whatever you call that 'thing'...not an attractive penis by any means.

What's wrong with my penis?? It looks perfectly normal???

i wasnt trying to be rude, man. normal...sure. attractive...no. nothing to be ashamed of though. its at least a 5/10.

where am i?

That's when you just give up and go trans.

explain

Pffft are you jokin """bruv"""? Just admit it is aesthetically pleasing to your eyes. The girls sure like it, I can tell you that.

Guess how many cm it is.

If you prefer circumcised / uncircumcised, just do what I do and scroll past the ones that don't match your preference and move on. Everyone has different things they enjoy.

it looks like a 14 year olds dick. lack of manly veins...kinda looks like a botched circumcision tbh. i told you i wasnt trying to be rude but you pushed for another response and honestly it looks weird and soft like a 'feminine' penis...aka a trap dick.

Looks like a nice preroll blunt.
4/20

nice balls dude

rate

quints of fucking truth.

you're a subhuman low IQ low empathy brainlet with an ugly as fuck """penis""" i doubt anyone's letting you fuck them
i want to fucking murder my parents for what they did to my only penis
please never reproduce, you should take the next logical step and castrate yourself

wat is this sorcery?

checked

>uncut
automatic 2/10 unfortunately. nobody likes a wizard sleeve hanging over your dick and collecting smegma

You know there's a thing called "washing your penis"

kys kikelet

Like on some real shit, no homo, some of y'all have some nice stuff. I'm not gay or anything but if i was or if I was a girl, I know which ones here I would want

love it, stop biting your nails

this

you're all insecure.

a foreskin is a preference, or lack thereof.

and some like both and don't care.

everyone's gonna like what they like and nobody is going to change anyone.

if you hate foreskin, just go rate cut dicks. and vise versa. nobody on here cares about your opinion to change what kinda cock they prefer.

to all of you bashing a normal unmarred penis: consider transitioning to female if you think natural male genitals are so "icky"
fucking cuck faggots

Rate me fags

>lack of manly veins
Oh trust me when I say it got big bulgy veins that aren't showing because of insufficient lightning.

>looks like a botched circumcision
Lol ok now you're reaching for straws """mate""", you even said yourself that it looks normal. Lying knobhead.

>it looks weird and soft like a 'feminine' penis...aka a trap dick

Oooh you got me man! Matter of fact is you're just jealous of my wonderfully big black penis. Afraid to guess how many cm it is? Lol don't be jelly with your teeny tiny one inch wonder. Poofter

You really should murder your parents for producing such an immense failure of a human being. Don't forget to make it a murder-suicide.

mmm very nice

ill give you a 7/10 how thick is it?

>ew i won't sleep with you because you're cut

>said no girl ever
uncut is a different story

that cant be real if it is show me more i kind of what to at least suck on that head

>rekt

cut it and we'll talk.

Dude your dick is all dried out and scarred up. That's not a better look at all

>being a girl makes you straight automatically

i have bad new for your "straighness"

what kind of defeated feminized pussified "male" actually defends penis mutilation? like, what the fuck happened to you guys hahaha
it's your only life's penis and it's covered in scar tissue and hairy nutsack skin, you're missing 20,000 nerve endings and over half of your penis-flesh and you're not upset, you're even indifferent, you're defending what happened to you and trying to shame normal unmolested males for having real dicks
you guys need to confront your cognitive dissonance already, spare the next generation of males

you're not* even indifferent

i see herpes

Ever heard of this thing called "lotion" you dweeb? Lmao you uncut fags use the dumbest arguments and insults.

>tfw my gf left me for some nigga with a cut dick and now I'm thinking of getting mine cut so i can't get her back.
fuck the jews

Fucking faggots

you're a fucking idiot
if you get your foreskin amputed ask doctor schlomo to take your balls while he's at it

it's not mutilation it's a modification, men get circumcised as adults and enjoy the results all the time, the only time it's debatably bad is when you do it on a male when he's too young to decide.

I don't expect you to understand. Our version of a fucked up dick is your version of normal, it's all you know.

>mutilation it's a modification
come on dude this is pathetic, just be real for a minute, they are CUTTING half H A L F of the flesh off of infant boys P E N I S E S
mutilate
[myoot-l-eyt]
verb (used with object), mu·ti·lat·ed, mu·ti·lat·ing.
to injure, disfigure, or make imperfect by removing or irreparably damaging parts:
Vandals mutilated the painting.
to deprive (a person or animal) of a limb or other essential part

Well I mean they either live in denial and think their mutilated penises are a good thing or accept reality knowing that their parents allowed their dicks to be permanently fucked up for no good reason. It wouldn't be an easy thing to accept. Most cutfags who aren't in denial have pretty severe emotional problems about it. The shitty thing is remaining in denial perpetuates the cycle, otherwise I wouldn't give a shit

Your version of "normal" is just plain nasty. If you miss one day of washing your dick (which you got to do EVERY SINGLE DAY for it to be clean) smegma starts building up.

I've told my parents I am grateful that they had me circumcised because I don't have to worry about genitalia hygiene all the damn time.

:D

then put your mirror aside and get some meds. :P there was just a razor scratch on my dick

I got clipped when I was older and felt my penis improved overall, so did my ex gf who saw my before and after and other women I've ran into since have had no issues with it, so how is that "mutilation"? I still have plenty of "inner foreskin", I just have none to cover the head when I don't pull it, which has been nothing but a benefit for me?

>Most cutfags who aren't in denial have pretty severe emotional problems about it.
yeah and I'm one of them, that's why I'm posting this shit in a penis thread on Sup Forums at 1 am kek

Why did you get circumcised?

Dunno man. Some freaks out there would dig that thing... gives a new meaning to mushroom head

One reason because I felt that I would prefer the way my penis would function better overall circumcised, I had a shorter foreskin that was simply doing nothing but causing occasional problems such as tearing and infection (infection was contributed from separate health problems unrelated to my penis, that I found out later).. It did nothing for my pleasure. I still have most of the inner foreskin, which I felt provided all the previous sensation. I like the tight feeling too.

>thanks for cutting off part of my dick mom and dad, now I can live like a monkey and don't have to wash myself

You should have your teeth pulled too user, that way you won't have to brush them every day

You're retarded, stop replying faggot.

I don't understand why you would cut part of your dick off and i'm still left with no answer as to why half my dick is missing for
no reason
anyway it's like you're just opting out of reality when you say i'm not mutilated, I mean come on that's what it is by definition, I have a mutilated dick, i think about 12 square inches(inner and outer foreskin tissue) at least are missing from my "penis"
why do we forget the definition of that word when discussing this?
i fucking hate looking at my ugly as fuck scarred up partial-penis, fuck you, fuck jews, fuck my parents, fuck the usa, fuck blumpf and fuck white people

So you're comparing a non-fully-functioning uncircumcised penis to a circumcised penis. When you have a genuine reason to get circumcised, then yes a lot of the times it'll feel better afterwards

There are just as many anecdotes about adult circumcision patients that deeply regret it. But in any case, I'm happy for you. The outcome worked out for the best and you had a choice, that's the important part

>no argument
You want to try again or are you going to just keep up the insults so you can stay safely in denial?

Sorry you're just a miserably retarded faggot and you should be reminded that you're a miserably retarded faggot

It's not "cutting part of my dick off". Well technically, yeah. I guess I had a choice in the matter. though

It's not like I have no foreskin. It's not like there's 0 mobility. I can still masturbate the same exact way I used to, the skin just doesn't stretch as far and gets obviously tighter when i "detract" (which feels extremely good).

When your dickhead is already hanging out of it's shell most of the time, and just trimming a part of the shell will relieve you of your issues and you can still keep most of the shell, you'd do it. And that's what I did. I had the intuition to know I would benefit. The pleasure is still all there.

You have no idea the way your penis was before, so you have no way to compare what you're missing or not missing. Honestly dude it may not be that different unless you got super botched.

CUT master race reporting. how can smegma fags even compete?

By a lot of people's standards my penis was "fully-functioning". It wasn't sick daily. My insurance did not cover the operation, they considered it a consmetic procedure. Though I strongly conclude on my own terms that I benefited greatly. I was scared to death before the procedure because I read of men saying it's like "color vs. black and white", and that was not my experience at all, thankfully. Just some improvements.

Now a man who really enjoys the way his foreskin feels, and the gliding action (his own preference), and just like the foreskin on his dick, might be unhappy.

nice trolling