Does anyone have that video of the dude burning the mouses babies in front of it? Gonna send it to peta loving ex

Does anyone have that video of the dude burning the mouses babies in front of it? Gonna send it to peta loving ex.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=g9vP_b82FrY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I wanna see that

That vid would actually work better thanks.

np

bump for video

Do I smell an animal cruelty thread coming?

That made me kek

aw man, bichon frise is my favourite type of doggo :'c

I like seeing animals suffer

>using doggo

post this on /an/

I shat brix

Tell me it lived.

did you get le triggered? you mad bro?
i aint even trippin fam, *dabs*

It ded

It lived.

Until it died. it did live, though.

He bark no longer

Oh my

that's fuckin creepy.

youtube.com/watch?v=g9vP_b82FrY

when did you become the the upholder of socially acceptable norms on this board? where is the list of socially acceptable memes oh great meme lord? ive seen a lot of people condemn the use of meme arrows yet you use them, am i to believe you are the one who determines which memes are allowed and if so please guide the way oh great meme lord

Jesus Christ, can you share the source? I want to see this with audio...

Moar!!!!!!!!

>finish him

This unironically made me rock hard, I need the source.

Sucks that apple products won't show webms. I miss all the good stuff cuz you niggers are too lazy to make a gif. Faggots.

OOF

>When a faggot is such an edgelord that he tortures innocent rats but will never have the balls for spree killing humans who probably deserve it

fucking richfag

>richfag
implying any mac costs more than my custom rig with 2 strix 1080TIs, custom hardline watercooling, tripple 2K acer predator ips displays and more.
Apple products are just fashion accessories

>he doesn't know how to play webms on iPhone

Proof that iFags are fucking stupid.

Why anyone would buy an iShit product amazes me. They deserve to get ripped off.

>richfag
Owning an apple product makes you rich now?
are you from romania? nigera? somalia? poland?

some people just enjoy to tickle their grotesque fantasies without consequences. You need to stop mixing morality into this

His talent is being wasted

OP, please.