Is he, dare I say it Sup Forums, our guy?

Is he, dare I say it Sup Forums, our guy?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KHIac9SmCok
youtu.be/kbNAMStU4o0
youtube.com/watch?v=fG9JbqcC-i8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

No. Speak for yourself, be your own person, have your own opinions and quit being a fucking faggot.

>"WELCOME TO VANCOUVER BRITISH COLUMBIA, (user)"
>he pulls out printed Sup Forums threads you were involved in where you made racist remarks and jokes about the holocaust
>you being stammering and sweating
>"(user), CAN YOU TELL ME WHAT THESE ARE?"
>you stammer harder for an answer

what do?

ironically this

>Oy vey! The Goyim know! My cover is blown, oy gevalt!

Name ONE (1) interviewer who will go down in history more than him.

(((Nardwuar)))

That kid with the rat tail who interviewed Henry Rollins.

How would this board look like if everybody was as enthusiastic about music as Nardwuar?

Literally a racist worthless human being.

nardwuar is based

It would be actually good.

here it is

>Be me
>Chilling in my apartment
>Autistic Canadian man tries to doxx me
>He forgets that he's in MY house
Hahahaha I'm heating up the oven

youtube.com/watch?v=KHIac9SmCok
STARBOARRRRD

Fucking lol

>Kind, gives thoughtful presents, happy, well liked and respected, confident about his quirks and weird mannerisms
No, he is , well versed in music knowledge and bothers to do indepth research before speaking about a topic

>well versed in music knowledge and bothers to do indepth research before speaking about a topic
Was supposed to be part of the greentext

He's annoying, but nice.

no fucking shit he's our guy. in fact he's probably too based for a majority of the plebs who browse this stupid board

I have a bucket list of things I want to do in my life and one of them is to be interviewed by Nardwaur.

youtu.be/kbNAMStU4o0
>yfw he single handedly ended the white stripes

This one is a masterpiece
youtube.com/watch?v=fG9JbqcC-i8

>take of those fake glasses and K I S S me

off* shit

I have been enjoying Eric Andre's stuff way less after seeing what a fucking try-hard he was in this interview.

Was Nardwuar the first doxxer?

for the sextape thing

holy shit it's the brazzers dude

Bryan Stars

He interviews Simple Plan and Transplants just so he can mock them and be a fucking asshole, he asks Alice Cooper if he's still in touch with one of his dead friends, he laughs like a fucking spergotard when some analbead from Jackass or Viva la Bam makes a "joke" about MCR, then he plays the victim when Dave of Blur gets sick of his fuckshit and gives him a taste of what he's done to others. I mean this in earnest, FUCK TARDWUAR, HE DESERVED IT.

Dave, go to sleep, you've got council work to do tomorrow

>mmmmmm yummy Nardwuar cock mmmmmmmmmmmm

Jesus Christ

Remember how dave only left the room when nardwuar showed that he was wearing daves college shirt?

Dave left the room before that.

It was actually during

how does Nardwuar get all his info?
does he stalk his interviewees?

Okay say he did what's your point?

He probably just spends like a day following Wikipedia links and trails around, taking notes and that

on the one hand, i totally respect what nardwuar does

on the other, if i want my daily dose of dealing with asperger's, i'll just ring my sister up

Dave cares about the school he went to

Yo let me hit her up

she is not attractive and i say that completely impartially

this guy

I mean, thats the premise of his comedy, he goes 100% and then takes out the good stuff in the editing booth. It works really well but if you watch something uncut like this it'll look stupid obviously

>ironically being unironic

That doesn't make any sense

He claims to be a drug addict but really hes mad he didnt get into a good school like the other guys