Where do you invest your money?

Money plz

has anyone ever gotten shot on a job

I can only give advice.
I invest it in hard working people with low IQ

what are they doing in the pic

What does put money before everything?

No. I have seen people get shot though.

The gentlemen in the picture are pipe welders working in Alaska during the transalaskan pipeline construction during the 1970s.

I'm sorry you are going to need to rephrase that.

i figured the were stealing something lol

I'm a lowly blue collar worker who was fired after discovering I have a back problem

My bills are mounting, I owe serious money

Considering killing myself

Lol. If anything they are the ones being robbed of their life and family time by working such a shitty job. Much hasn't changed for pipe welders in current times.

What do you do? You need to stop following the rules if you wish to ever make decent money. It's sad but the way things are, you and the rest of blue collar people need to stay blue collar so that white collar and upper middle classes can stay where they are.

What sorts of white collar crimes do you commit? (What's your scheme?)

I don't do anything at the moment, my body is so wreckd i'm unemployable

I work for a company as an accountant. The company makes wooden pallets which are supplied to multinational grocery stores. We hire ghost workers to increase the number of pallets made and have back door interaction with 18 wheeler drivers who get paid good money to transport the wrong number of pallets. Extra amount of cash saved goes into our bank accounts.

How did you wreck your body friend?

I don't get it -- where does the extra cash come from? Are the stores paying for pallets they never get?

Is a 'ghost worker' someone who is not on the books (i.e. untaxed, but actually working) ... or a non-existent person, who doesn't "make" anything?

I was born with scoliosis, and i've been doing heavy manual labor most of my life. Didn't find out i had it until my back seized up on me and I had an xray. No blue collar job will employ me until i'm fixed. Which I can't do - since I have no money.

So now the big industrial wheel will turn like it always has, white collars will whip blue collars until we break and replace us, but then what for us? The system is fucked

The money comes from the number of pallets we are asked to make, also companies pay more $ if more workers were hired to complete the job. We hire ghosts (non existent individuals) whom we write checks to so we can keep profits. Profits also come from materials which "had to be bought" but in reality that $ lands in our pockets. It's funny, we actually had on payroll about 200 people. Full names and custom signatures. It's a lot of work.

You have to find a way to stop being blue collar (If you are)
Sorry to hear that, some people are just fucked.

So get a white collar job you retard.

I was actually born into a blue collar family (dad was a mason and mother was a stay at home wife). Granted, my dad received a law degree but he never used it. He didn't have the malice in him I suppose.

Interesting.
I do white collar defense work as part of my legal practice. Good luck to you; have an escape plan in place :)

You may want to look into smaller companies who hire illegal immigrants. They are essentially ghost workers too because they get paid next to nothing. Companies make a killing from their labor. I have worked for companies like that, we have also set up 'façade staffing companies to hire our workers through them so our name isn't on their checks and we can write them off as contractors.